Be the first to like this.

80 comment(s). Last comment by ryan78 2013-04-29 14:33

kulimchan

76 posts

Posted by kulimchan > 2013-04-28 10:43 | Report Abuse

No,investors and foreigners are running away,they throw our shares and currency. Lim Kit Siang harping on Malaysia will go bangkrupt some 45 years ago until today,our people enjoy prosperity ,enjoy cheaper essential goods,(compared with other countries,)

alenac

2,618 posts

Posted by alenac > 2013-04-28 10:49 | Report Abuse

hahah..... You are not informed, since AAB took over and later Najib our external Debts have double and triple, we only need another additional 250 bills loan to hit 1 trillion. The real total external debts including GLCs loans already reaching 750 billions. We are heading to Greece and you are sleeping and carry on supporting BN. Your and my children will suffer.

tptan45

388 posts

Posted by tptan45 > 2013-04-28 10:58 | Report Abuse

VOTE BN
I realised that I can only become a millionaire with BN as government......with a DEVALUED currency.
YEAH

huayang

64 posts

Posted by huayang > 2013-04-28 11:12 | Report Abuse

wake up, dreaming stupid. if you can, you should already trillionaires after 55years. why you are not now? cos you are only stupid tools fooled by them. so pity, cheat yourself until you do not know you cheated by yourself.

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-04-28 11:39 | Report Abuse

who is cheating who is a complex question, try Don’t vote for PAS, says DAP man: http://elections.thestar.com.my/story.aspx?file=/2013/4/28/nation/13037605#.UXyJWmc0hBk

sigh... as much as ppl would like to "try out" the 5 years, hell the risk could be too high to take, need to rethink this again...

Ooi Teik Bee

11,080 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-04-28 11:43 | Report Abuse

If PR rules Malaysia, more foreign investors will pour into Malaysia because of the following reasons :-

1. More transparent government, cost of doing business is low. It is what you know, not who you do.

2. No corruption, it is proven in Penang and Selangor. All job are open tendered. No crony to get special preference.

3. KLSE will hit 2,610 by 2014. All foreign investors avoid Malaysia because Malaysia government under BN is not law abiding especially when we imposed capital control in 1998. Since there is a change of government and policy, foreign investors will pour into KLSE since they left > 15 years ago in 1998. I expect trading volume to increase drastically and all investors will smile.

4. Short term market will drop, long term a strong bull market in making.

5. Please read the message from Supermax boss. Please read the below link.

http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/kianweiaritcles/28808.jsp

Do you think you are better than him in doing business ?

Please give PR a "5 year chance to rule", if they are good, try another 5 years. If not, change back the government.

Belum cuba belum tahu, sudah cuba lagi mahu. Please check the record of government under PR in Penang and Selangor. Please do not make sweeping statement without checking fact and figure. You cannot cheat all the people all the times like BN for last 56 years.

Do you want to buy a cheaper car ?

Do you want to avoid toll ?

Do you want free education for your children ?

Do you want a good university in Malaysia ? The present universities are not in top 400 in the world ranking now.

I will end here, final decision is yours. Please vote wisely.

Thank you.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,080 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-04-28 11:50 | Report Abuse

correction ! a typing error.

Do you want a good university in Malaysia ? The present universities are not in top 300 in the world ranking now.

ganasai

1,671 posts

Posted by ganasai > 2013-04-28 11:52 | Report Abuse

I welcome short term drop, so that can buy cheap for long term bull. No worry.

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-04-28 12:02 | Report Abuse

pg dap leads, selangor pkr leads, so far so good. now, the remaining states r obvious, no need to repeat here; BUT required full directional explanation - what happen if PAS lead Johor?

how ppl vote with right level of confident while all v heard is "cheaper, free", while v all know there is no free lunch, what is hidden here, where is the transparency here?? should questions like this is NOT address but keep sweep under carpet, nicely package and promote, hell r v vote to repeat history!?

declare macc as independent, posses 100% right to prosecute, that's how corruption is fight in the first place. other than that it's juz empty talk - very easy.

tptan45

388 posts

Posted by tptan45 > 2013-04-28 12:38 | Report Abuse

Vote BN
Because BN very funny. Always entertaining. Never boring.
Yeah!

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2013-04-28 12:39 | Report Abuse

Last time they say no need chinese vote. And ask you guys go back to china and bang balls. But Now they trying very hard to woo chinese votes. What kind of party is this? No principle at all.

tptan45

388 posts

Posted by tptan45 > 2013-04-28 12:46 | Report Abuse

No backbone?
You mean jellyfish?
Poisonous, no backbone and goes with the tide?
I love jellyfish.
Vote BN.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

kulimchan

76 posts

Posted by kulimchan > 2013-04-28 13:20 | Report Abuse

I don't know debt issue,lets the expert to do it. But today,you can readd the front page story of Star,DAP No,2 man in Johor appeal voters not to vote PAS,why? belum cuba belum tahu? PR bukan parti politik,semua dalam pakatan itu ada kemauan sendiri.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,080 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-04-28 13:31 | Report Abuse

Star paper belong to which party ? MCA.

Do you think Star will write good things about PR ?

I do not read newspaper in Malaysia for 2 years because I cannot trust the news in newspaper. It is controlled by BN.

alenac

2,618 posts

Posted by alenac > 2013-04-28 13:35 | Report Abuse

OTB, Kulimchan will say I dun know about Star being MCA Stooge and he carries on with posting craps, must be another BN Cybertrooper.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,080 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-04-28 13:39 |

Post removed.Why?

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-04-28 13:40 | Report Abuse

Posted by kulimchan > Apr 28, 2013 01:20 PM | Report Abuse

I don't know debt issue,lets the expert to do it. But today,you can readd the front page story of Star,DAP No,2 man in Johor appeal voters not to vote PAS,why? belum cuba belum tahu? PR bukan parti politik,semua dalam pakatan itu ada kemauan sendiri.

"DAP No,2 man in Johor appeal voters not to vote PAS,why?" Oh Star paper says so.

"semua dalam pakatan itu ada kemauan sendiri"?

Something new here. I thought that applies to UMNO, MCA, MIC. Proven what, isn't it? No need to call names lah.

Pakatan people like that? I only know Nik Aziz live in a Kampung house in Kelantan; Lim Guan Eng fought for a Malay girl who was statutory raped by a Menteri Besar and LGE went to jail for that. LKS? fought for justice for umpteen years, for what? Many others selfless people like that in Pakatan, Mat Sabu, Husam, Karpal Singh, Nurul, Rafizi, Tan Tee Kwang, Tony Pua, etc etc. In BN? Couldn't think of anybody, may be Lim Ah Lek only.

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-04-28 14:48 | Report Abuse

let's b clear here for a fruitful discussion, he spoke for himself, all medias merely repeat what he said. if this is a spam, pr needs to act fast. however, if this is really what he said, v really need to be mindful for that cast. http://elections.thestar.com.my/story.aspx? file=/2013/4/28/nation/13037605#.UXyJWmc0hBk

if a state, let alone country, can automatically be LEAD effectively by simply living in kampung house, v don't need election. make no mistake, v need knowledgeable leader, v need leader who can AT LEAST speak effective English! to lead the competition in global market, to out run in S.E.A region at least!

fatty_tang

296 posts

Posted by fatty_tang > 2013-04-28 14:57 | Report Abuse

wtf kulimchan, your title is misleading. all the investors here say otherwise

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-04-28 15:18 | Report Abuse

Oh DAP no. 2 man, in Johore. I thought it is Karpal Singh, LimGuan Eng or who. Well we don't really the story behind, do we, especially reported in, or the Star again.

Yeah, "make no mistake", we need leaders who live in big houses, multimillion dollar house funded by tax payers; wives wearing multimillion dollar diamond bracelets, and with multi-billion assets stashed overseas. We need leaders who are knowledgeable, speak effective English (but dare not even debate about election manifestos). We need leaders to lead the competition in global market, having policies of "you help me, I help you"; with perpetual race-based policy; "tak suka balik Tong San" etc.

huayang

64 posts

Posted by huayang > 2013-04-28 15:59 | Report Abuse

Posted by tptan45 > Apr 28, 2013 12:38 PM | Report Abuse

Vote BN
Because BN very funny. Always entertaining. Never boring.
Yeah!
=======================
tptan,
why not you just vote clown to be your government? or you become clown then take control of the country?
brainless, select funny person to be your leader instead of capable person. pointless, stupid, brainless, boneless

Zhenghoe

46 posts

Posted by Zhenghoe > 2013-04-28 16:09 | Report Abuse

KulimChan is the biggest crony in town!!

wahaha126

3,120 posts

Posted by wahaha126 > 2013-04-28 21:27 | Report Abuse

our country like a 'partial sinking ship"condition- "full of debts and Bla...bla..Bla". a lot of things are not so transparent."SHE" requires an Extraordinary good leadership "CAptain" to command prior to go for major overhaul. {So this coming GE -13 is considered "ICU" condition for voters to decide Theirs " NEW CaPTAIN"..p'se vote Intelligently!....TIMING is CRITICAL.....another 5 years anything could happen!(Could be too late to rescue)!

ryan78

176 posts

Posted by ryan78 > 2013-04-28 21:59 | Report Abuse

It's better to sink early than to sink late.

About the collapse of the KLSE, it's safer to rid the public share market from croniyism and unhealthy warlords inside than to allow them to continue sucking the public dry with their manipulation.

Eventually the market would collapse anyway and it's safer to cleanse it early.At least there would be a softer landing and a better future to retain those corrupted investors with dirty money that continues to plague the market.

ryan78

176 posts

Posted by ryan78 > 2013-04-28 23:01 | Report Abuse

I'm not a rich person with a bank account book with trailing zeros.

All I have just enough to support myself for 3 months just in case of go out of job. Apart from that, I still have a loan for my house, car and a few stuffs which I can't afford to pay in a single payment.

If the collapse of the market could open up better job opportunities and a fairer economy, why not?

The disease of croniyism and corruption inside our economic system has to be rid off even if it means we have to suffer from some big losses or side effects. From there on, at least it paves the way for a hope and a brighter future.

jacko

560 posts

Posted by jacko > 2013-04-28 23:02 | Report Abuse

Yay yay......hand back the link to a backfired Khalil.....

jacko

560 posts

Posted by jacko > 2013-04-28 23:07 | Report Abuse

Khalil, since u said you read and analyse, pls answer my question below sincerely

Blog: Impact of GE13 Towards Investors
Apr 28, 2013 10:39 PM | Report Abuse

Ahhh I see Khalil u have been posting everywhere on this subject. Well let me tell u this week the shares will fall! So am I saying ppl are not confident with BN winning?

Tell me if this is true if the shares fall this week!

ryan78

176 posts

Posted by ryan78 > 2013-04-28 23:10 | Report Abuse

Maybe this is the last week for BN to pump up the market as high as possible followed by an escape artists move by the cronies the week after to flee the country.

jacko

560 posts

Posted by jacko > 2013-04-28 23:32 | Report Abuse

Ryan, I will let u conclude with this questions....

1. With the ceramah crowd garnered by PR (not just 1 ceramah but every ceramah), BN already know their fate, yes? (on top of that BN Ceramah is always empty or paid attendance) You cannot be the only one whose Facebook is filled with 90 to 95% pro Ubah comment, yes?
2. If 1 is true, (of course it's true) what would u as BN do. Actually I have mentioned this before but I covered this with the actions already done by BN up to this coming week which I predict the shares will drop. Best case they are able to hold KLCI until this Tuesday! That's the best case.
3. BN has done everything fr donation, to BRIM, to free rice to outright purchase of voters to giving IC to foreigner (btw is already admitted by Mahathri himself) what do you think they will do this week. The last action after this week will be completed by their ally EC who will play the final part in ensuring victory for BN
So before the last action by EC, something is missing this week. The playing up of the stocks by BN has been happening with the alternate blue chip. So this cannot be the card for this week. Something missing.......anyway, trust what I wrote earlier the stocks will drop this week. The sentiment will be stronger than the push by selected blue chips

kulimchan

76 posts

Posted by kulimchan > 2013-04-28 23:40 | Report Abuse

Zhenghoe,I hope so,but I regret I am not. Just wait and see how the market will go.

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2013-04-29 00:06 | Report Abuse

Posted by huayang > Apr 28, 2013 11:12 AM | Report Abuse

wake up, dreaming stupid. if you can, you should already trillionaires after 55years. why you are not now? cos you are only stupid tools fooled by them. so pity, cheat yourself until you do not know you cheated by yourself.
aiya huayang, tptan45 is just being sarcastic la :) so please read carefully his sarcasm :)

ryan78

176 posts

Posted by ryan78 > 2013-04-29 00:16 | Report Abuse

jacko, I think the real serious investors will wait for the outcome of elections.It doesn't hurt to wait just a few days more instead of getting risked of getting burned.

If the rally is to continue, they'll play with the penny stocks. Watch out for them especially the odd ones cautiously.Do your profit taking fast at the slight chance.

For the extreme cautious, serious investors and those who can't afford to get burnt, please take a break before you cast your vote.

Thank you for reminding the others for the preliminary hints of the chances for PR to win. Give yourselves a break and go in(serious investors) only after they exit. We'll build a more stronger and cleaner KLSE after this. It's high time they return the wealth to the people.

tptan45

388 posts

Posted by tptan45 > 2013-04-29 08:45 | Report Abuse

Vote BN
Because their leaders are multi lingual.
See ghost talk ghost language
see cow talk cow language

Yeah

tptan45

388 posts

Posted by tptan45 > 2013-04-29 08:57 | Report Abuse

Vote BN
Because of them, I now have assets all over the world (in billions) and money in off shore accounts in exotic countries. Of course they are NOT in my name but I TRUST the caretakers. Don't you? They look so Clean.
That is FAITH.
Yeah!!

kulimchan

76 posts

Posted by kulimchan > 2013-04-29 11:00 | Report Abuse

Market optimism on BN will win the general election....read the following article:

M'sian stocks to rally this week on optimism current government will retain power post-general election

KUALA LUMPUR: The FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI is expected to stage a rally this week on optimism the current government will retain power post-general election, positive reversal in commodity prices, firm regional stock sentiment and strong performance of the ringgit following the influx of foreign funds, a dealer said.

Affin Investment Bank vice-president/head of retail research Dr Nazri Khan said as of last week, Malaysia's equity market attracted RM13.1bil of foreign funds in the open market in less than four months compared with RM13.7bil for the whole of 2012.

“The solid funds inflow, especially after the polling dates were announced and mostly parked in government linked companies (GLCs), indicates investors confidence in the likely win of the incumbent government,” he told Bernama.

He said there could be another strong equity push in the final run-up towards the May 5 polling day. “On the FBM KLCI, buying momentum is likely to push the index above its recent intraday record high of 1,718, and target the immediate resistance of 1,750,” he said.

Nazri said the local index was also likely to get support from the firm global stock performance fuelled by favourable US' employment data and UK's upbeat economic data which showed the country has avoided a triple-dip recession.

He said recent concerns over slowing growth had been offset to some degree by expectations that the world's central banks would maintain accommodative policy stance and governments to launch more pro-growth policies.

Meanwhile, he said the ringgit is expected to advance for the sixth week, the longest rally in more than three years, on speculation that monetary easing in Japan and Europe will boost more demand for emerging-market assets.

“Given the positive regional sentiment, cautiously bullish election mood and expectations of a victory for the current government in the general election, investors are opting for GLC stocks that are well positioned for the new government mandated business mode,” he added.

On a Friday-to-Friday basis, the benchmark FBM KLCI ended 5.01 points higher to an all-time high of 1,711.29.

The market barometer also hit a record intraday high of 1718.08 on the last trading day.

The Finance Index soared 81.78 points to 15,981.77.

The Plantation Index fell 6.72 points to 8,107.82 and the Industrial Index eased 59.34 points to 2,839.30.

The FBM Emas Index gained 51.81 points to 11,678.82, FBMT100 increased 61.35 points to 11,516.60. FBM Ace Index dropped 79.87 points to 3,970.81 and the FBM Mid 70 decreased 34 points to 12,883.64.

Weekly turnover declined to 3.79 billion shares worth RM8.22bil from previous week's 4.18 billion shares worth RM8.26bil.

Main market volume fell to 3.06 billion shares valued at RM8.09bil from 3.47 billion shares valued at RM8.16bil previous week.

The ACE market volume firmed to 571.28 million shares worth RM102.80mil from 542.592 million shares worth RM78.377mil in the previous week.

Warrants decreased to 151.92 million units valued at RM18.72mil against previous week's 160.79 million shares worth RM14.687mil. Bernama

Ooi Teik Bee

11,080 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-04-29 11:22 | Report Abuse

GLC belongs to BN at the moment, hence write good about BN.

When PR wins in GE13, the story is different.

Please do our homework, trust ourselves only when invest in stock market.

Peter Lee

347 posts

Posted by Peter Lee > 2013-04-29 11:26 | Report Abuse

run b4 too late,the foreigner will start throwing,

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2013-04-29 11:29 | Report Abuse

Singapore Index for the pass 15 years since 1998

http://sg.finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=^STI#symbol=^sti;range=my;compare=;indicator=volume;charttype=area;crosshair=on;ohlcvalues=0;logscale=off;source=undefined;

JCI Index (Indonesia) for the pass 15 years since 1998

http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=^JKSE+Interactive#symbol=^jkse;range=my;compare=;indicator=volume;charttype=area;crosshair=on;ohlcvalues=0;logscale=off;source=undefined;

Please do your homework before talk cork here BN supporter. Look at the KLCI . Still at 1600 to 1700 points. You teach us how to play the market. T

That is the reason I always say, the market cannot be monoplized by the fcuking GLC.

Posted by Khoo Desmond > 2013-04-29 11:30 | Report Abuse

Verify whatever is being published. At 1130am, the stock market is moving south. I sense this as last chance to trick the public into buying so they can earn some quick billions before tutup cerita.

zack_liza

1,560 posts

Posted by zack_liza > 2013-04-29 11:31 | Report Abuse

after PR win PRU13, all GLC & GLIC will be controlled by New Government... all issue and transaction will be checked by auditor & SPRM instruction by new Government..GOOD for Rakyat Malaysia... market will rebound, better than current government...

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2013-04-29 11:33 | Report Abuse

Singapore Index for the pass 15 years since 1998

http://sg.finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=^STI#symbol=^sti;range=my;compare=;indicator=volume;charttype=area;crosshair=on;ohlcvalues=0;logscale=off;source=undefined;

JCI Index (Indonesia) for the pass 15 years since 1998

http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=^JKSE+Interactive#symbol=^jkse;range=my;compare=;indicator=volume;charttype=area;crosshair=on;ohlcvalues=0;logscale=off;source=undefined;

Please do your homework before talk cork here BN supporter. Look at the KLCI . Still at 1600 to 1700 points. You teach us how to play the market. T

That is the reason I always say, the market cannot be monoplized by the fcuking GLC.

wahaha126

3,120 posts

Posted by wahaha126 > 2013-04-29 13:21 | Report Abuse

to: andychucky28:"picture" tells a thousand words,,seeing is believing!

ryan78

176 posts

Posted by ryan78 > 2013-04-29 14:05 | Report Abuse

BN crony businessmen usually trade in other form of currencies for their overseas business but keeps telling people that lowering the value of Ringgit promotes trade. The truth is that they intend to short change the people's salary/pay to save the excess for themselves.

Don't fall for their tricks. The collapse of the KLSE means nothing much for the poor but the BN cronies are having sleepless nights about it.

We must get rid of the filthy hot money inside the public share market so becomes healthy. If not they'll continue frying the market towards their own advantage to trap the naive public into submission.

Ranger

558 posts

Posted by Ranger > 2013-04-29 14:22 | Report Abuse

Everyday I see PR supporters talking KOK...

Ooi Teik Bee

11,080 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-04-29 14:25 |

Post removed.Why?

Ranger

558 posts

Posted by Ranger > 2013-04-29 14:27 | Report Abuse

Everyday same old issue...boring lah talking to these PR supporters. How to run the country like that???...ya la..everyday talk rubbish!!!

Ooi Teik Bee

11,080 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-04-29 14:28 |

Post removed.Why?

ryan78

176 posts

Posted by ryan78 > 2013-04-29 14:33 | Report Abuse

Of course la boring. To the BN cronies such talk are not pleasant to their likings.

Pssst here's one idea for you to pull crowd. You want more people to your event start organizing tiger shows and hire striptease pole dancing actresses.

Quick go and suggest that to your hamsaplou leader. He'll not only award you for it maybe promote you after that.Don't say I told you, claim all the credit for yourself.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz