Be the first to like this.

80 comment(s). Last comment by ryan78 2013-04-29 14:33

jacko

560 posts

Posted by jacko > 2013-04-26 20:25 | Report Abuse

And now they turn on their own........wow there must be a shortage of meat to go around

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/soi-lek-likens-anwar-to-pak-lah-says-only-interested-in-islam/

jacko

560 posts

Posted by jacko > 2013-04-26 20:44 | Report Abuse

The time has come,

Posted by jacko > Apr 26, 2013 06:13 PM | Report Abuse X

As I mentioned in my earlier posting below, today we hit 1711 all time high as predicted.....Ranger was laughing and I wonder if he understands the market........he is not laughing now base on my point 6...what a soh hai...!

I would highlight that next week is penultimate. Monday , Tuesday we should be very cautious alreadi....Wed onwards is unknown territory....I would not take any chances . It will be Najibs final push for everything including KLCI vs the investors sentiment of uncertainty. The latter will be higher....

Stock: [ALAM]: ALAM MARITIM RESOURCES BHD
Apr 23, 2013 11:21 PM | Report Abuse

If the market is to prop, it has to be this week best, and next week up to middle of the week for Najib to push the sentiment his way. He would want all machinery to be positive ahead of the election day, however the player of the market esp foreign Buyin would take the less risk and to pull out ahead.
1) all BN candidate nominated
2) all those suppose to be sack are sacked
3) freebies all distributed fr BRIM to Petronas staff increment.to.....
4) contracts all given
5) wife book also out to dispel wrong doing
6) now he want to woo the general public on confidence and will show it in the market. Although his objective is to push all the way until GE and then if BN win, the sentiment and inclination will continue. However I believe it will dwindle down next week when uncertainty kicks in..

tptan45

388 posts

Posted by tptan45 > 2013-04-27 10:11 | Report Abuse

Misleading.
Investors are not expecting big win.
The so called professionals are discussing the some scenarios and outcome.

max8

681 posts

Posted by max8 > 2013-04-27 10:35 | Report Abuse

Oh Encik Kulim KulimChan. Where the hell this article says so...

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2013-04-27 10:40 | Report Abuse

That is why, BN always and always try to con us and mislead us. Where the hell in the article say so. This people will never change because they are not good hearted. A conman is always a conman. Never change.

jacko

560 posts

Posted by jacko > 2013-04-27 10:40 | Report Abuse

Guys, nah Morgan Stanley for you.....they too don't believe in BN.....Kakakaka,a

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/bn-two-thirds-win-in-ge13-a-positive-surprise-says-morgan-stanley

kulimchan

76 posts

Posted by kulimchan > 2013-04-27 16:39 | Report Abuse

I just care about my shares in hand,those who bought last 2 weeks already making money

arv18

2,645 posts

Posted by arv18 > 2013-04-27 16:50 | Report Abuse

?????? - Clearly the market is pricing an opposition victory.

Posted by leslieyong77 > 2013-04-27 17:04 | Report Abuse

Hahaha, arv18, agree

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-27 17:16 | Report Abuse

1 reader in Malaysia-Chronical wrote this..

Which will you choose, BN or PR?

When I posted my comments below, someone said PR policies may bankrupt the nation. To this I say it won't, please read "Rafizi rubbishes finance minister’s warning" - http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2013/04/01/rafizi-rubbishes-finance-ministers-warning/ (In fact, if UMNO/BN policies are continued, they will certainly bankrupt the nation because our national debt is huge and rapidly increasing as a result of UMNO irresponsible spending.)
So, bearing in mind that PR policies would NOT bankrupt the nation, which will you choose, BN or PR?

Let me spell it out for you what GE13 means for you, your family, and your future...

PR = A brighter future with...
toll-free highways,
cheaper cars,
cheaper petrol,
cheaper electricity,
cheaper or free water,
free Wi-Fi and lower internet connection cost,
free or lower cost of education,
better education system ,
better quality teachers,
no more corruption,
no corrupt AG, ministers, and PM
no corrupt municipal councilors,
better police force,
better public transport,
better judges and justice system,
more foreign investment, more jobs,
higher pay with little brain drain,
no leakage of billions to park in oversea countries,
cleaner environment without garbage everywhere,
transparent and accountable administration,
no saman ekor, no AES,
lower taxes,
no monopoly in business--meaning...
...lower Astro fees (no Crony control),
...lower phone fees (no Umno control),
...lower rice price (no Bernas)
...lower water bill (no Syabas)
...lower electricity bill (no one sided contract with IPPs)
...lower sugar price (no Crony control)
...lower cost of almost everything (no more crony monopolies).
no selective persecution of rakyat
no more OSA, ISA, press license and restriction
no more racism, no more BTN,
no more mat-rempit hooliganism,
no more intimidation from all quarters,\
less crime with better policing,
freedom of speech,
freedom of the press,
freedom of assembly
leaders who care for the rakyat...

You want to choose BN, THIS IS WHAT YOU GET.
BN = A GLOOMY future with...
RISING toll-fee on highways,
EXORBITANT car prices,
HIGHER petrol price,
HIGHER electricity bill,
HIGHER water bill,
NO free Wi-Fi and HIGH internet connection cost,
NO free but HIGHER cost of education,
SUB-STANDARD education system that is getting worse,
POORLY PAID and poor quality teachers,
MORE corruption,
Corrupt AG, ministers, and PM,
Corrupt municipal councilors,
Corrupt and abusive police force,
MISERABLE public transport,
BIAS and pliant judges and justice system,
LESS foreign investment, LESS jobs,
LOWER pay with huge brain drain problem,
PLENTIFUL leakages of billions of ringgit to oversea countries,
DIRTIER environment with garbage everywhere,
NO transparency and accountability in administration,
MORE saman ekor PLUS AES to drain away your meager gaji,
HIGHER taxes,
GST to increase prices and cost of living,
MORE monopoly in business--meaning...
...HIGH Astro fees (Crony control),
...HIGH phone fees (Umno control),
...HIGH rice price (Bernas monopoly )
...HIGHER water bill (Syabas crony)
...HIGHER electricity bill (one sided contract with IPPs)
...HIGHER sugar price (Crony control)
...HIGHER cost of almost everything (more crony monopolies).
VERY selective prosecution and persecution of rakyat,
MORE OSA, ISA, press license and restriction (sham reformations),
WORSE racism with Perkasa and BTN,
WORSE mat-rempit threat and hooliganism,
MORE intimidation from all quarters,
MORE crime with rotten policing,
LESS freedom of speech,
NO freedom of the press,
MORE RESTRICTION on freedom of assembly,
Leaders who DO NOT REALLY care for the rakyat...

PR policies won't bankrupt the nation because they merely channel corruption money to benefit the rakyats (eg. monopolies, tolls, leakages, over pricing by the billions, etc).
Which coalition--PR or BN-- can make your life a better one or a living hell?

PR = brighter future with toll-free highways, cheaper cars, cheaper petrol, cheaper electricity, cheaper water, free education, cheaper rice, cheaper sugar, more personal freedom, better corruption enforcement, no monopoly business, and CARING leaders who can make your life better than what it would otherwise be. Cost of living will be lower and wages are likely to increase with increased foreign and local investments, meaning more jobs and better prospects for all. Education will improve. Governance will improve, with COMPETENCY, ACCOUNTABILITY, AND TRANSPARENCY (CAT).
Therefore, choose carefully this coming GE13.
Vote ABU ABU ABU for a BRIGHTER FUTURE AND A LIFE-LONG PARTNERSHIP of RESPONSIBLE GOVERNANCE.
(Send this by email to all your friends, family and relatives---do your small part NOW!!!)

the above is from here...

http://www.malaysia-chronicle.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=91342:nong-chik-a-pushover-for-nurul-lembah-pantai-to-become-pr-stronghold&Itemid=2

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-04-27 17:55 | Report Abuse

pr pledge above sounds TOO good to b true, so good that should it failed what would happen? another $festo is not promises? believe most voters want a realistic & applicable pledge so v all don't waste another 5 yrs argu everyday!

Ooi Teik Bee

11,126 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-04-27 19:32 | Report Abuse

Belum cuba belum tahu, sudah cuba lagi mahu.

Please give a "5 years chance to PR" to prove themselves. If good, please give another 5 years. If not, change it back.

PR had proven in Selangor and Penang. We will feel sad if PR cannot win in GE13.

Please vote wisely, every vote counts.

wahaha126

3,120 posts

Posted by wahaha126 > 2013-04-27 19:44 | Report Abuse

if i look at MCA(Money Come All)..b4 war already "lost 5 seats" do you think Chinese will support MCA?,i don't think BN can win Big..if BN win then the Most within(10 to 20)seat difference compare to PR,,this is the BEST forecast IF BN could "WIN".nothing better than this!

wahaha126

3,120 posts

Posted by wahaha126 > 2013-04-27 19:57 | Report Abuse

do not forget about the voters "age-grouping". those who fall in category 30 year and below going to contribute about 20% of 13mil voters( i can "smell" that 80% are anti-establishment for some reasons)..this groups of voters are "The champion- makers" for GE-13!

max8

681 posts

Posted by max8 > 2013-04-27 19:57 | Report Abuse

www.malaysiakini.com/news/228203' target='_blank'>https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/228203

Access to Malaysiakini 'restricted' by ISPs
12:28PM Apr 27, 2013

Access to Malaysiakini through several Malaysian Internet service providers (ISPs) has been "restricted" since the kick-off of the official campaign period in the May 5 general election.

As a result, readers have been facing a frustrating time accessing Malaysiakini - it's available one minute and not the next, literally (see chart above).

Malaysiakini believes that either the ISPs have been ordered to limit the website's readership or the restriction has been imposed without their knowledge.

However, access through two of the Malaysian ISPs - Time Internet and YES YTL - has not been affected, while international users are also able to get to the site without any restriction.

This appears to be a novel way of stopping Malaysiakini, where previously large scale DDOS (distributed denial of service) attacks were launched in the bid to shut down the online news daily. In recent months, Malaysiakini has implemented measures to make its servers more robust and resilent against such attacks.

"We are extremely disappointed with such underhanded tactics," says Malaysiakini chief executive officer Premesh Chandran (right).

The Malaysian government has pledged time and again not to censor the Internet, and this is an clear departure from its stated policy, he added.

Premesh called on all ISPs to vet their systems thoroughly to ensure that no illegal restrictions have been implemented.

He said that restrictions to the Malaysiakini domain name could have been put in place by a rogue staff member or a hack into either the ISPs' systems or at a common Internet gateway shared by various ISPs.

'ISPs should stay out of politics'

Malaysiakini is making an official complaint to the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC) on Monday, and it will hand over evidence of the restrictions - the result of an exhaustive investigation by its technology team over the past few days.

"ISPs should stay out of politics and make sure their staff do not follow illegal instructions which undermine the accessibility of their networks. They should also ensure shared gateways are free of tampering and restrictions," said Premesh.

Malaysiakini is currently working on a number of solutions around the restriction. Meanwhile, readers are advised to keep clicking on their browser until they are able to get through to the site.

Readers can test their access to Malaysiakini by comparing access via www.malaysiakini.com and www.mkini.co - a second address made available yesterday. As at 12 noon today, the new address is free of ISP restriction.

Malaysiakini's readership last week reached over 1.2 million readers and is expected to be even higher closer to polling day on Sunday.

UPDATE: Readers can access Malaysiakini through this alternative URL - https://www.malaysiakini.com. You may need to delete your browser's cache.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,126 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-04-27 20:00 | Report Abuse

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > Apr 27, 2013 07:58 PM | Report Abuse X

I received many email, according to Bukit Aman source, the prediction is as follows :-

PR 144
BN 77

This is the reason that Najib keeps on delay the election date until the last day. The prediction for 2008 election by the same group was very accurate. Let us wait for final result.

Posted by FattyDragon > 2013-04-27 20:19 | Report Abuse

Oooiiiii yah.....so scarily exciting.....

wahaha126

3,120 posts

Posted by wahaha126 > 2013-04-27 20:53 | Report Abuse

for experience 'trader'..will not take such a high risk to enter share mkt at this "critical moment'...the "ALL TIME HIGH" KLCI index 'could be FAKE!(juz to goreng the top 30 KLCI to boost up the index)!Be careful!

Zhenghoe

46 posts

Posted by Zhenghoe > 2013-04-27 21:11 | Report Abuse

我有一个朋友在Laos賺大錢回来,一直自以為是,在半年里玩期指輸掉500千!他的期货經記警告他我们的市场是有人在控制的!他偏不听,结果現在生活潦泊!唉!

Zhenghoe

46 posts

Posted by Zhenghoe > 2013-04-27 21:18 | Report Abuse

以前的巫统华人投票给他们,當1999大选过后老馬的馬仔就會出來大聲講沒有你們華人及印度人的票我們也是會執政! 如果不是选區劃分不公!上屆大选早就倒了!呵呵

Zhenghoe

46 posts

Posted by Zhenghoe > 2013-04-27 21:21 | Report Abuse

一个56㱑的老人还要跟一个年轻人搶飯吃!真是丢臉!

Zhenghoe

46 posts

Posted by Zhenghoe > 2013-04-27 21:27 | Report Abuse

很多人都預測大选如果国陣輸了,股市会大跌五百点左右,那么是誰丢呢?肯定是貪官朋党!那可好了老百姓可以買到便宜貨!我们一群精明投资者早就在資金上,电脑上,準備好。各位仝胞,準備拾便宜货吧!

max8

681 posts

Posted by max8 > 2013-04-27 21:34 | Report Abuse

Agreed w waha. This does not need a high IQ to analyse, common sense.

Zhenghoe

46 posts

Posted by Zhenghoe > 2013-04-27 21:36 | Report Abuse

Today u can see Mahathir, Badawi,Daim,Rafida all heavy weight campaign for BN ..last time they fight each other coz of self interest... Now do u know why they combined?? Coz they are very very worry about Anwar.... Coz Anwar is fighting for justice and normal people!!!!!!

Posted by millionaire > 2013-04-27 21:42 | Report Abuse

yes, agreed with waha, Government control funds invested thro foreign co.to boost up the index just to create feel good factor, PR win, all investors happy except MCA dog, kulimchan, ha ha ha

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2013-04-27 22:03 | Report Abuse

zhenghoe, i also no dare to play.

Because i watch the movie ' rogue trader ' , the trader that bankrupt the whole bank because of gambling in future index contract.

some more the KLCI only have 30 stocks, FGV astro tenaga this 3 surely get manipulated , not to mention other index stock like.. maxis , digi , all overvalued already,

max8

681 posts

Posted by max8 > 2013-04-27 22:23 | Report Abuse

If PR wins, these government-linked funds should also be scrutinized thoroughly, as it incurs much higher risks towards our financial system and stock market, by which certain invisible hands could manipulate the funds to serve any unknown purpose. Worst thing is we have no ideas at all of our fund whereabouts.

Zhenghoe

46 posts

Posted by Zhenghoe > 2013-04-28 00:24 | Report Abuse

If Mahathir can issue IC to foreigner .and immgiration record can be erased... What else malaysia cannot do??? Malaysia boleh !!!

kulimchan

76 posts

Posted by kulimchan > 2013-04-28 10:20 | Report Abuse

Just forget whatever the political parties say during the campaign .they can say whatever they like without any responsibility .the realities are that,if Pakatan wins,PAS will be the dominating party in the PR. don't expect prices will come down,instead,all prices will shot up.because devaluation of our currency.market tumbles...no need to say much lah.

alenac

2,633 posts

Posted by alenac > 2013-04-28 10:31 | Report Abuse

"devaluation of our currency" said KChan.

This only meant that our external debts are high and to prevent bankruptcy from 56 billion preelection spending so far by Najib that will require the devaluation of RM post election to maintain economic stability.

kulimchan

76 posts

Posted by kulimchan > 2013-04-28 10:43 | Report Abuse

No,investors and foreigners are running away,they throw our shares and currency. Lim Kit Siang harping on Malaysia will go bangkrupt some 45 years ago until today,our people enjoy prosperity ,enjoy cheaper essential goods,(compared with other countries,)

alenac

2,633 posts

Posted by alenac > 2013-04-28 10:49 | Report Abuse

hahah..... You are not informed, since AAB took over and later Najib our external Debts have double and triple, we only need another additional 250 bills loan to hit 1 trillion. The real total external debts including GLCs loans already reaching 750 billions. We are heading to Greece and you are sleeping and carry on supporting BN. Your and my children will suffer.

tptan45

388 posts

Posted by tptan45 > 2013-04-28 10:58 | Report Abuse

VOTE BN
I realised that I can only become a millionaire with BN as government......with a DEVALUED currency.
YEAH

huayang

64 posts

Posted by huayang > 2013-04-28 11:12 | Report Abuse

wake up, dreaming stupid. if you can, you should already trillionaires after 55years. why you are not now? cos you are only stupid tools fooled by them. so pity, cheat yourself until you do not know you cheated by yourself.

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-04-28 11:39 | Report Abuse

who is cheating who is a complex question, try Don’t vote for PAS, says DAP man: http://elections.thestar.com.my/story.aspx?file=/2013/4/28/nation/13037605#.UXyJWmc0hBk

sigh... as much as ppl would like to "try out" the 5 years, hell the risk could be too high to take, need to rethink this again...

Ooi Teik Bee

11,126 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-04-28 11:43 | Report Abuse

If PR rules Malaysia, more foreign investors will pour into Malaysia because of the following reasons :-

1. More transparent government, cost of doing business is low. It is what you know, not who you do.

2. No corruption, it is proven in Penang and Selangor. All job are open tendered. No crony to get special preference.

3. KLSE will hit 2,610 by 2014. All foreign investors avoid Malaysia because Malaysia government under BN is not law abiding especially when we imposed capital control in 1998. Since there is a change of government and policy, foreign investors will pour into KLSE since they left > 15 years ago in 1998. I expect trading volume to increase drastically and all investors will smile.

4. Short term market will drop, long term a strong bull market in making.

5. Please read the message from Supermax boss. Please read the below link.

http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/kianweiaritcles/28808.jsp

Do you think you are better than him in doing business ?

Please give PR a "5 year chance to rule", if they are good, try another 5 years. If not, change back the government.

Belum cuba belum tahu, sudah cuba lagi mahu. Please check the record of government under PR in Penang and Selangor. Please do not make sweeping statement without checking fact and figure. You cannot cheat all the people all the times like BN for last 56 years.

Do you want to buy a cheaper car ?

Do you want to avoid toll ?

Do you want free education for your children ?

Do you want a good university in Malaysia ? The present universities are not in top 400 in the world ranking now.

I will end here, final decision is yours. Please vote wisely.

Thank you.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,126 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-04-28 11:50 | Report Abuse

correction ! a typing error.

Do you want a good university in Malaysia ? The present universities are not in top 300 in the world ranking now.

ganasai

1,671 posts

Posted by ganasai > 2013-04-28 11:52 | Report Abuse

I welcome short term drop, so that can buy cheap for long term bull. No worry.

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-04-28 12:02 | Report Abuse

pg dap leads, selangor pkr leads, so far so good. now, the remaining states r obvious, no need to repeat here; BUT required full directional explanation - what happen if PAS lead Johor?

how ppl vote with right level of confident while all v heard is "cheaper, free", while v all know there is no free lunch, what is hidden here, where is the transparency here?? should questions like this is NOT address but keep sweep under carpet, nicely package and promote, hell r v vote to repeat history!?

declare macc as independent, posses 100% right to prosecute, that's how corruption is fight in the first place. other than that it's juz empty talk - very easy.

tptan45

388 posts

Posted by tptan45 > 2013-04-28 12:38 | Report Abuse

Vote BN
Because BN very funny. Always entertaining. Never boring.
Yeah!

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2013-04-28 12:39 | Report Abuse

Last time they say no need chinese vote. And ask you guys go back to china and bang balls. But Now they trying very hard to woo chinese votes. What kind of party is this? No principle at all.

tptan45

388 posts

Posted by tptan45 > 2013-04-28 12:46 | Report Abuse

No backbone?
You mean jellyfish?
Poisonous, no backbone and goes with the tide?
I love jellyfish.
Vote BN.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

kulimchan

76 posts

Posted by kulimchan > 2013-04-28 13:20 | Report Abuse

I don't know debt issue,lets the expert to do it. But today,you can readd the front page story of Star,DAP No,2 man in Johor appeal voters not to vote PAS,why? belum cuba belum tahu? PR bukan parti politik,semua dalam pakatan itu ada kemauan sendiri.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,126 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-04-28 13:31 | Report Abuse

Star paper belong to which party ? MCA.

Do you think Star will write good things about PR ?

I do not read newspaper in Malaysia for 2 years because I cannot trust the news in newspaper. It is controlled by BN.

alenac

2,633 posts

Posted by alenac > 2013-04-28 13:35 | Report Abuse

OTB, Kulimchan will say I dun know about Star being MCA Stooge and he carries on with posting craps, must be another BN Cybertrooper.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,126 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-04-28 13:39 |

Post removed.Why?

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-04-28 13:40 | Report Abuse

Posted by kulimchan > Apr 28, 2013 01:20 PM | Report Abuse

I don't know debt issue,lets the expert to do it. But today,you can readd the front page story of Star,DAP No,2 man in Johor appeal voters not to vote PAS,why? belum cuba belum tahu? PR bukan parti politik,semua dalam pakatan itu ada kemauan sendiri.

"DAP No,2 man in Johor appeal voters not to vote PAS,why?" Oh Star paper says so.

"semua dalam pakatan itu ada kemauan sendiri"?

Something new here. I thought that applies to UMNO, MCA, MIC. Proven what, isn't it? No need to call names lah.

Pakatan people like that? I only know Nik Aziz live in a Kampung house in Kelantan; Lim Guan Eng fought for a Malay girl who was statutory raped by a Menteri Besar and LGE went to jail for that. LKS? fought for justice for umpteen years, for what? Many others selfless people like that in Pakatan, Mat Sabu, Husam, Karpal Singh, Nurul, Rafizi, Tan Tee Kwang, Tony Pua, etc etc. In BN? Couldn't think of anybody, may be Lim Ah Lek only.

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-04-28 14:48 | Report Abuse

let's b clear here for a fruitful discussion, he spoke for himself, all medias merely repeat what he said. if this is a spam, pr needs to act fast. however, if this is really what he said, v really need to be mindful for that cast. http://elections.thestar.com.my/story.aspx? file=/2013/4/28/nation/13037605#.UXyJWmc0hBk

if a state, let alone country, can automatically be LEAD effectively by simply living in kampung house, v don't need election. make no mistake, v need knowledgeable leader, v need leader who can AT LEAST speak effective English! to lead the competition in global market, to out run in S.E.A region at least!

fatty_tang

296 posts

Posted by fatty_tang > 2013-04-28 14:57 | Report Abuse

wtf kulimchan, your title is misleading. all the investors here say otherwise

Post a Comment
Market Buzz