Posted by pdtan > 2015-02-11 20:13 | Report Abuse

For ikan bilis to learn, comment or share.... Remember always 1. Eyes open, Be safe, keep calm, No fear 2. Loose less ,Win more. 3. Always helpful,always contribute,always share,

8 people like this.

1,375 comment(s). Last comment by AyamTua 2015-11-07 16:40

Posted by rockmadhavan > 2015-06-11 01:06 | Report Abuse

sure...will have a look with it...

Fardar Chye

2,566 posts

Posted by Fardar Chye > 2015-06-11 20:58 | Report Abuse

rockman, pick a case study on ifca.. don trade it but we may be can pick this stock as a case study and learn many thing from this transition.... hehe

Posted by rockmadhavan > 2015-06-11 23:04 | Report Abuse

ifca...you mean pump and dump bro?I less knowledge regarding ifca apart from knowing that it has good earning prospects for coming term, gst related, but still its kinda overvalued I guess...looking at its NTA itself....

Fardar Chye

2,566 posts

Posted by Fardar Chye > 2015-06-12 09:23 | Report Abuse

study the TA... how the sharks and FA can go against the TA and give u sthg not according to logics.... hehehehe

Posted by rockmadhavan > 2015-06-12 09:28 | Report Abuse

Yeaa...I think it will decrease more bro...somemore market still bearish..anticipating 1.05 coming soon...what do you think?

Posted by rockmadhavan > 2015-06-12 09:29 | Report Abuse

Oh gosh..I just checked now...came to 1.10 d...

Fardar Chye

2,566 posts

Posted by Fardar Chye > 2015-06-12 10:24 | Report Abuse

i see normal of time this ifca don stay RSI below 50 for more than 3 days.. but this round of time its like already in RSI OS region since 22th May... it keeps on trading below the MA line for so long that has never been before.. whether previously there is CFO changing issues, linkage with TNB.. and 1MDB issues, plus the sentiments of whole CI is weak in general... but when i check check the expansion in china business also shud be positive sign for ifca.. however things just gone against the graph like... yesterday was 6th red candle in a row... if today is 7th... shall we expect another red candle on monday?

Posted by rockmadhavan > 2015-06-12 13:09 | Report Abuse

I assume due to the 1mdb and ci sentiment, maybe we can try trade at next support level and aim for a quick gain..what do you think?

Fardar Chye

2,566 posts

Posted by Fardar Chye > 2015-06-12 17:04 | Report Abuse

wait after today evening the daily chart come out.. then the support will be much clearer.. really giving us 7 red candle... if really the 8th candle comes on monday... i really cannot accept....

200MA support: 0.99
RSI: below 30%
slow stoch: after today may be below 5%
bollinger band already touched and crossed
7th red candle in the row...

if according to many kopitiam forumers said "wat goes up will comes down... vice versa".. then this thing should be anytime gives us a hike back like probably 5-6 cents before the next slump... i don really bliv that it can really gives us a showdown to push it hard down till no day no nite... straight go to 0.99 to my personal opinion is not really possible with all the way red....

wat do u think? u have any FA opinions?

Fardar Chye

2,566 posts

Posted by Fardar Chye > 2015-06-12 17:08 | Report Abuse

actually on wednesday i did a quick hit at 1.21 and bounce back to 1.28 i sold off to get some twisties.. but i didnt try much... like 2000 units only... so manage to get some pocket money of the day la... yesterday when it comes down i planned to do the same thing again but failed.. bought at 1.21 and cut at 1.18 this morning.. luckily i got set the stoplimit if not i think eat grass already... so now its at 1.12 level.. when this morning the selldown and rebounce happened, i suppose during the 2nd half it will slice down to 1.08 but it didnt happened.. probably there is still a lot of interest buyer at the 1.11-1.12 region...

Posted by rockmadhavan > 2015-06-12 19:03 | Report Abuse

Looking at those technical analysis, it is not bad after all to make entry at next support level which I would say .99 or 1.1+, bearing in mind that sharks are in play with the fluctuations. Frankly I don't have much detailed knowledge regarding ifcam, hope I had more time to analysis it. Nice to hear that you did gain some gain there. Currently I am looking at frontkn and ifcam, both demonstrating similar pattern in my opinion. Btw I am stuck in kialim, bought in at .65 in a hope for mid term growth but looking now, it is at .595 d, I am confused whether to cut loss or average down. Do you have any opinion regarding that bro?

Posted by rockmadhavan > 2015-06-12 19:10 | Report Abuse

I think by even entry at 1.1+ is kinda risky bro, why don't you go for 1.+...because in my opinion, the p/e is still high, better be safe and lower the risk, but that is just my opinion la....you see

Fardar Chye

2,566 posts

Posted by Fardar Chye > 2015-06-14 17:00 | Report Abuse

agree.. friday i actually placed order on 1.08 hehehe... but it didnt reach it.. so i guess with that down trend to 1.12.. probably wait till monday morning see how it goes.. and if it slides down i will for sure place my q at 1.04 to try luck.. probably it will be a good point for T3 and may be i can release it T2 or intraday.... let say if i set my cut lose at 1.02... probably its still worthed.. because i am aiming if its again red on monday, probably its a -.02 to .03 dropping.. so i may still close at 1.09... substantial quantity shud be able to break even tho... im not going to keep this stock right now... probably go for contra... bcos my estimated support is 0.99... so setting my stoplimit at 1.01 or 1.02 shud be quite safe... if i manage to get at 1.04... i target to close at 1.08 - 1.10 depending on how the movement goes....

Posted by rockmadhavan > 2015-06-14 23:10 | Report Abuse

Systematic planning you have there bro...keep on updating yeaa

Fardar Chye

2,566 posts

Posted by Fardar Chye > 2015-06-15 10:12 | Report Abuse

wa rockman... u saw the dip? luckily i didnt enter at all... just now busy with meetings.. so khek

Fardar Chye

2,566 posts

Posted by Fardar Chye > 2015-06-15 16:38 | Report Abuse

rockman!... 0.905... great show... reminds me of vsolar... haihz...

Posted by rockmadhavan > 2015-06-15 17:48 | Report Abuse

Damn..high risk game bro...better don't play for now..

Fardar Chye

2,566 posts

Posted by Fardar Chye > 2015-06-15 23:58 | Report Abuse

no play la... kena 1 vsolar kao kao already... imma not gonna repeat the same mistake again..

Fardar Chye

2,566 posts

Posted by Fardar Chye > 2015-06-16 16:14 | Report Abuse

hehe rockman... in 4 rounds in a row i made from put/call warrants... altho all small small <RM100 earnings.. but i feel so happy ehhehehehe

Posted by rockmadhavan > 2015-06-16 23:27 | Report Abuse

nice....good to hear that bro...sikit2 lama2 jadi bukit....hehe...im inactive nowadays bro...just watching only...but always want to updated...haha...so that once I return back after some time...not out of the touch d...

Fardar Chye

2,566 posts

Posted by Fardar Chye > 2015-06-17 09:06 | Report Abuse

ok no prob... the main purpose is to keep this forum alive la.. altho 2 of us but i still think its good to remain... continue to look at ifca.. now i got 2 opinion (not from me.. collective opinion from others) which worth looking at:

1. shark game ends. there is where they get to disposed their last year ticket with about 400% profit (from 20-30cents) and additional of some intradays earning.. so the following trend shall follow the company's fundamental and sentiments.. where resuming its good uptrend back to 1.6-1.8 could be possible in 6-12 months...

2. sharks game continue. after forcing the sells for the past 8 days i think? yesterday is where they get rewarded for approximately 30-35% intraday for those who swim together with the sharks.. if this continue.. its quite logic where they are actually goreng up> then goreng down again... hoho.. if really is this case.. i think 2nd support will be at 50-55cents (some even say 40cents)...

not sure if i interprete this correctly.. but this is what i read from all the different opinion in the forum.. and some lil bit of top up from my limited-chart-knowledge...

i still sit myself outside... i still deem its a very interesting shark play tactic that can benefit us from learning into it.. after all this, if we put up a summary (or a story).. it should be helping us to look at future tradings and prevent myself from doing sh*t like vsolars again...

seriously i hope bro hokwee still intact / silently reading the forums...

Posted by rockmadhavan > 2015-06-17 21:18 | Report Abuse

no comments bro..personally ifcam will go for another dip...price valued still high....

Posted by rockmadhavan > 2015-06-18 15:49 | Report Abuse

Fuh bro...see tenaga....haha...cheap sale

Fardar Chye

2,566 posts

Posted by Fardar Chye > 2015-06-18 15:53 | Report Abuse

yo yo bro.. ifca will dip again too my opinion.. i will wait next selldown to decide whether enter o not...

yeah... tenaga pro... 1 news disclosed straight drop like nobody business.... u dare enter ka.. the warrant macam mao expired d..

Posted by rockmadhavan > 2015-06-18 16:55 | Report Abuse

no la..i kaki watch only...now no sell/buy d...just now cut loss kialim...lost like few hundreds bro...sadding d......portfolio empty now...u got any tipsy? :D

Fardar Chye

2,566 posts

Posted by Fardar Chye > 2015-06-19 09:35 | Report Abuse

erm... don say tips la... actually till now i havent entered any mid term thing... still cannot throw the bad habit of thinking earn fast money... i am looking at krono and nova now... nova has been this level for few days and i think its about time for rewards... don take my words ya... but thats wat i am looking right now... i hope i am right... if krono maintain trading at 215 - 220 today then i will enter... i will just aim for 235-240... for nova i am still hesitating.. bcos slow stoc has been bottom zone for the past 3-4 weeks... where its not normal to me.. may be i stil lack of experience la..

Posted by rockmadhavan > 2015-06-19 20:05 | Report Abuse

that's normal bro...I guess need more experience...atleast for me...to counter those feelings of fast money method...haha...usually end up with losses or fast jackpot...had a look with krono and nova..but still abit skeptical..due to the p/e...nowadays I don't go for high p/e d...like not feeling confident...but that is me la...btw had a look at esceram bro...u might be interested...I haven't enter but planning to...usually if it comes to .265...surely will rebound few cents...can gain few hundred for duit kopi..

Fardar Chye

2,566 posts

Posted by Fardar Chye > 2015-06-23 17:33 | Report Abuse

hahaha.. actually i was expecting myself to do some med term instead but tak jadi.. i think i still cannot hold the discipline to peep at the market and gamble it out... no good no good... must change that bad habit....

Posted by rockmadhavan > 2015-06-23 21:16 | Report Abuse

haha....me too...but now watching certain stocks ony...seeing their behavior...westports...looks volatile and tempting at the same time...

Fardar Chye

2,566 posts

Posted by Fardar Chye > 2015-06-24 08:51 | Report Abuse

erm rockman, i got 1 observation on westport, dunno valid o not...

if u look at the daily chart, then u turn on the bollinger band, u will see that everytime the chart hits the upper band, it will come down... but then when it hits the 50EMA, it will go up again.. quite fun ya... may be that can help u to determine its trend and what kinda TP u like to have.. FA side i do not have info...

Fardar Chye

2,566 posts

Posted by Fardar Chye > 2015-06-24 08:53 | Report Abuse

and i think our good teacher ifca now is purely moved by the momentum of the retail buyers than the sharks.. so geng the sharks.. they can build the momentum at the starting point and just sit back and sit how great the momentum can go.. its like pushing a skateboard.. u hit hit hit with power with start.. once it moves to the direction... u just once a while hit a bit hit a bit... very unique... i do learn a lot from ifca these 2 weeks..

Posted by rockmadhavan > 2015-06-24 19:28 | Report Abuse

well about Westport..it is overall in uptrend..somemore like you said..based on my watching for the past months...if it comes to 4.0-4.10...will do a nice rebound..you can try see the past graphs...and mostly they will announce dividend like last year..can start collect now in anticipating dividend....after announce..can uptrend more...but these all are my prediction optimistically...just based on my view of the price fluctuations for some time...i even dono how to se the 50EMA...can advise me r??my tp 4.6...if can bait at 4.0....incase if they announce dividend before reaching 4.6...and it is in uptrend...i will just keep it until dividend...watch show...haha...

Fardar Chye

2,566 posts

Posted by Fardar Chye > 2015-06-25 08:08 | Report Abuse

yes.. i think good to invest for med term la.. can easily give 10-15% with closed eyes IF entered the correct price... hahaha..

ok.. if u using any stock trading software u sure will know how to do it.. im not using any trading software but i am using the trading platform to view the graph.. mine is "aff*n"... so if i want to look at their chart i normally just right click and look at analysis chart.. .from there u can select a lot of features u want to see including bollinger bands, RSI, EMA (moving average exponential), MA, WMA (moving average weighted).. then mine can click onto that features i select to turned on to different MA interval...

wat trading platform u are using? if not i think there is a freeware call chartnexus that my fren said quite user frenly also.. may be u can try la but i never tried before.. but i bliv most of the trading platform provide u the analysis chart thing....

let me know wat kinda info u need.. wat ever i know i try to help lo.. u know la.. we both also newbie ma hahahaha

Posted by rockmadhavan > 2015-07-03 10:36 | Report Abuse

Hey bro...sorry yeaa..have been kinda busy...ya..I did had a look at the chart features you told..but I'm still kinda noob when analyzing and judging it..haha...surely..I need any info I ask u..

Fardar Chye

2,566 posts

Posted by Fardar Chye > 2015-07-06 08:53 | Report Abuse

no proob rockman.. i also sometimes busy sometimes free.. hahaa..

if u wanna learn those features.. last time bro hokwee also share some link.. i think if i wanna search urself in youtube it is also very comprehensive.. most of them i learn from you tube also la...

Posted by rockmadhavan > 2015-07-06 18:15 | Report Abuse

Sure bro, will take a look, its been some time since I do some studies regarding analysis, kinda occupied with uni life..have to focus on my course studies so having difficulty in focusing with both field...haha...i wish i had unlimited time...keep me updated bro...im always viewing...hehe...

Fardar Chye

2,566 posts

Posted by Fardar Chye > 2015-07-07 07:59 | Report Abuse

rockman, studies comes first ok? no matter how please keep your study as main activities and don get distracted... i myself have this weakness too.. easily distracted...

now for me keep on attacking put and call warrant only ahahaa... earn and burn a bit... so made up like no earn no loss... sad man... bilis2 like me if earn earn a little... lose lose a lot.. hahaha

Fardar Chye

2,566 posts

Posted by Fardar Chye > 2015-07-08 17:31 | Report Abuse

ok ok..

yeah put warrant and call warrant is like predicting the KLCI up or down, indirect manners... not bad me today.. i made 1 round on put warrant early morning.. then switch to call warrant and made another round... 1 cent untung each.. hehehe..

westport i also got follow.. but the prob is he is 1 of the KLCI stocks.. now CI stocks become very skeptical where anytime anywhere will be goreng to push up or down the CI.. so have to decide very carefully the entry point..

Posted by rockmadhavan > 2015-07-09 00:24 | Report Abuse

Shit..I wrong deleted my comment...good that u r earning there bro...I entered at 4.05 eestports today.....falling knife...can't escape...but I have big hope with this one bro....holding for mid term this time...I will just keep it...let the share grow..cos like I said...short term not possible d....very packed schedule...haha...

Posted by rockmadhavan > 2015-07-09 00:26 | Report Abuse

Hoping for a rebound bro..Cl is so bearish....

Fardar Chye

2,566 posts

Posted by Fardar Chye > 2015-07-09 08:44 | Report Abuse

no worry rockman... i think TA wise as long as the bollinger band not keep on widening, i think the rebound is almost the corner... slow stoch is at oversold for 2weeks sia... cannot be so over la... i would say may be set a cut loss around 3.85 ya... hehee

Posted by rockmadhavan > 2015-07-09 19:37 | Report Abuse

Sure bro, thanks for the tips yeaa...:-)..I see how in this 1-2 months, I bought like half of my modal, now still have some to divest in diff stock if possible, what do you think about malakoff? Looks epic for me in mid term, epf holding big chunk of shares, looks attractive, hehe

Fardar Chye

2,566 posts

Posted by Fardar Chye > 2015-07-09 22:47 | Report Abuse

if u ask me... malakoff is a no no.. altho the riding can be very attractive.. but to me its like a "public funding" organizations... don step ur foot into it lo... but thats wat i know only.. may be u got other info?

Posted by rockmadhavan > 2015-07-10 12:36 | Report Abuse

Yes r...actually what do you mean by public funding?...u mean..it is more prone to be affected by marking sentiment?and maybe it's due to the epf holding large amount of shares in it...I no info actually...just normal assumption judging from the fact that it is one of the biggest IPP in mlaysia apart from tenaga..looks sustainable income is there, and ofc growth..

Fardar Chye

2,566 posts

Posted by Fardar Chye > 2015-07-10 15:17 | Report Abuse

"public funding" means... korek wang from ur pocket...

by the way.. congratz ur westport... today up up up liao...hehehe

Posted by rockmadhavan > 2015-07-10 16:40 | Report Abuse

Mmmh...so that's what u meant...yeaa..naik nicely...hand itchy to sell...just trying to overcome the temptation..haha...u know la...I student somemore..few hundred is high d for me...haha

Posted by rockmadhavan > 2015-07-10 16:41 | Report Abuse

Apart from malakoff..I no idea so far...will survey more..see how...

Fardar Chye

2,566 posts

Posted by Fardar Chye > 2015-07-13 17:38 | Report Abuse

hrm.. may be u should look at a few profile like for constructions, i am looking at tambun indah, tiger, jag, for agri, im looking at TDM, rubber/gloves, hartalega, topglove, carepls, if 1mdb issues can resolve, probably myeg also not bad, malakoff is a long run, i guess it will be good if we can spot the good entry point, affin hwang is keep promoting this malakoff thing as i do not have much info on it, just know it unofficially links to "johorian boss".. dunno true o not.. but need to be very very careful la.. can set some safety measure if wanna play geh...

Posted by rockmadhavan > 2015-07-15 17:00 | Report Abuse

sure bro, the rubber ones looks attractive for sure...but I afraid too late to enter, and I have to start watching some of them and analyze first, kossan is in my watchlist...uptrend like no end...Malakoff attracted me due to its stable income..somemore energy company...haha...johorian bos??link to istana? and bro...I sold my westports just now...4.43..cant resist the temptation...can gain some hundreds..cukup for this month...

Posted by rockmadhavan > 2015-07-15 17:01 | Report Abuse

sometimes..i afraid I will make wrong decision by waiting..so I sell it earlier than planned..

Post a Comment
Market Buzz