Posted by Pierre-Simon Laplace > 2016-12-29 14:01 | Report Abuse

Happy Birthday to Uncle. 岁月飞逝,青春不老,愿快乐与您永随,麻姑献寿,千里送蟠桃,福多寿多,祝您老福如东海,松鹤同寿,寿比南山不老松 http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/koonyewyinblog/112698.jsp Author: Koon Yew Yin | Publish date: Thu, 29 Dec 2016, 11:05 AM In a few days, I will be 84 years old. I wish to retire from posting any more articles to avoid frustration and irritation from a few idiots who frequently make senseless comments. It is so sad to see that these idiots do not know that they are really stupid and poor. If timetokoon, murali, and stockraider can show the amount of profit each of them has made from the stock market in whole of 2016 with documental proof, I am willing to give them double the amount they have made. Many want to know why I dare not participate in Tan WK’s i3investor competition. The reason is that I cannot change the shares I picked at the start and to win I will have to depend on luck. In the actual situation, investors do not just buy shares and keep them for one year. In fact, I wrote to offer RM 100,000 as price money to Mr Tan WK to make the competition more exciting with the condition that participants can change the list of shares they picked. But he replied that he could not accept my offer because of a few constrains such management difficulties and the limitation of the computer system. My RM one million price investment competition proposal which RHB and Maybank rejected, is being considered by CIMB seriously. This price incentive will encourage more people to improve their investing skill. You have to have real money/capital to participate. I hope CIMB can get Securities Commission’s approval. My last gift: What is poison ??? Anything is more than our necessity is poison such as food, ego, greed etc. What is fear??? It is non acceptance of uncertainty. If we accept that uncertainty, it becomes adventure. What is envy??? It is non acceptance of good in others. If we accept that good, it becomes inspiration. What is anger??? It is non acceptance of things which are beyond our control. If we accept, it becomes tolerance. What is hatred??? It is non acceptance of a person as he or she is. If we accept him or her unconditionally, it becomes LOVE. From now onwards, I will post all my writings on my own blog: koonyewyim.com. You are free to visit the site anytime. After this last posting, I can happily buy or sell to make money to give away. Best wishes and good luck for 2017 to all my readers. Koon Yew Yin

Be the first to like this.

10 comment(s). Last comment by noah 2016-12-29 16:43

CharlesT

14,578 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-12-29 14:06 | Report Abuse

Timetokoon n stockraider where r u?come to discuss n claim yr 200% profit from koon

CharlesT

14,578 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-12-29 14:08 | Report Abuse

Lets do it together

Posted by Pierre-Simon Laplace > 2016-12-29 14:10 | Report Abuse

CharlesT,,,

since we kao dim highlight to Uncle wat our opinion...think is time to cease fire.... Wishing him a wonderful birthday... He may invite us to his swimming pool bubble party for celebration. Don't attack him personal... for me.. I am very particular in the "BEG" term... that's it...

Posted by Pierre-Simon Laplace > 2016-12-29 14:14 | Report Abuse

Cease fire la CharlesT sifu.... treat it as friendly request from me....can consider?

Up_down

4,281 posts

Posted by Up_down > 2016-12-29 14:15 | Report Abuse

I am jealous....why Timetokoon, Murali and Stockraider only? Wakaka

CharlesT

14,578 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-12-29 14:16 | Report Abuse

Posted by Pierre-Simon Laplace > Dec 29, 2016 02:14 PM | Report Abuse

Cease fire la CharlesT sifu.... treat it as friendly request from me....can consider?

200% of my profit from stock market in 2016, do u know how much is this sum of money? Can help many poor students

Posted by Pierre-Simon Laplace > 2016-12-29 14:19 | Report Abuse

No..200% profit is a small sum for Datin Seri Rosmah in shopping mall.. Pls bear with me this

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-12-29 14:20 | Report Abuse

I wish KYY the best in all his ventures.
At 83, I am sure all his ventures are with good intentions
Good intentions alone cannot change human characters of losers in i3.

I3 was never meant to change people character
I3 was meant for retirees such as myself who has nothing better to do.

Now, waiting for approval from CIMB for next big thing.

CharlesT

14,578 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-12-29 14:22 | Report Abuse

If he honours his words I donate 50% of it to charity...come on oldman, for once honour yr words in i3

noah

408 posts

Posted by noah > 2016-12-29 16:43 | Report Abuse

"From now onwards, I will post all my writings on my own blog: koonyewyim.com. You are free to visit the site anytime."

hmm..i found this line quite familiar....
i think its the 2nd or not 3rd time we seeing this line in i3.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz