Posted by Silent Boy > 2018-07-07 16:50 | Report Abuse

Not yet 100 days but the euphoria completely goner! Harapan stands for hope, yet very few feel there's hope in the air! Ringgit continue to plummet despite oil price at one of best prices since 2014! The once 'i am not chinese, i am malaysian' mantra completely goner the moment LGE insist on using mandarin as official language! This polemic could have been avoided if only LGE explain that it's was just an translation of official statement from Bahasa! Easy issue that turn into unnecessary polemic! A disaster in PR! No sooner did everybody started to get the feeling that the old Mahathir was back when he wants to jumpstart Proton 2.0! Well, to be honest, i would love to see Proton 2.0 and start chucking out it's cars for bolehlanders! I am sure it will turn into epic failure and need to be bailout! It will surely reduce Mahathir to bogeyman that we used to know! Judging from current performance, Pakatan leaders so far has been a disappointment! They know most of their promises will never be come to fruition! And worse, we are starting to see how Pakatan is turning into another gravy train like UMNO BN! And maybe few years down the road, we may see arrogant ministers telling rakyat to shut up! Before long, the reform agenda was just that! A pipe dream! Please prove me wrong!

Be the first to like this.

7 comment(s). Last comment by chiahs 2018-07-09 10:56

moneypedia

5,987 posts

Posted by moneypedia > 2018-07-07 17:02 | Report Abuse

id derived some equation before the election ge14... BN = PH future...but nobody nobody nobody....i see nobody nobody nobody ewahhh

Silent Boy

888 posts

Posted by Silent Boy > 2018-07-07 17:09 | Report Abuse

How long can Pakatan use Najib as their bogeyman! UMNO BN is dead! Beating dead horse will not get rakyat excited! Cost of living continues to remain high! Employment prospects low! Business are not thriving! Just look at the latest QRs! 80% are in red! Instead we are feed with daily nonsense of witch hunts and vengeance! So where is the reform you guys promise! Why PM continue to play dictatorship! PM continue to hold absolute power! Even AG must report to PM first! Unacceptable!

gohkimhock

2,949 posts

Posted by gohkimhock > 2018-07-07 17:26 | Report Abuse

You expect 60 years of sh1t to be cleaned within 60 days?

Posted by mastermarcus > 2018-07-07 21:38 | Report Abuse

Come on, not even 100 days. Give chance la.

Livermore

2,797 posts

Posted by Livermore > 2018-07-07 21:41 | Report Abuse

give big mouth lim time...he still not get use to it as finance minister... believe he will well perform, of

Tom ...

888 posts

Posted by Tom ... > 2018-07-07 21:47 | Report Abuse

Posted by Livermore > Jul 7, 2018 09:41 PM | Report Abuse

give big mouth lim time...he still not get use to it as finance minister... believe he will well perform, of

Answer : Do you notice he only like to be seen dress in black blazer day in day out! Is Malaysia that cold!

chiahs

206 posts

Posted by chiahs > 2018-07-09 10:56 | Report Abuse

At least Checks and balances the x-Gov "cancer cell" first (priority
).

Post a Comment
Market Buzz