Posted by DavidTan08 > 2020-02-23 13:07 | Report Abuse

All my post in NETX forum has been removed, for no good reason. I have not attack anybody, and yet all my posts are removed. Simply because I have different opinion from the so-called Master Calvin Tan. Is this how this i3investor works? And how they try to con buyers?

2 people like this.

5 comment(s). Last comment by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ 2023-12-01 20:23

Posted by DavidTan08 > 2020-02-23 13:10 | Report Abuse

I believe this posts will be gone soon.

Posted by Philip (Can I advise you?) > 2020-02-23 14:02 | Report Abuse

I stopped going to netx thread a while ago. No point posting until October when nfcp2 results come out. If Calvin is right and netx won tender, then we have to congratulate him and say good choice.

If the tender still come out and no hint of orders to netx, then the results or earnings from gempro and payallz will not justify a 72 million dollar company.

Don't worry, those with eyes to see will notice all the red flags in netx, and how the stock holders are trying to influence and manipulate the comments to be positive to netx only.

Those who ignore the red flags and still buy are usually small fishes who just started out and can easily recoup their losses next time. A lesson in investing in the stock market should always be tempered with fear.

Those with capital to invest in NETX will look to the meaning behind the mass deletion of information and get to the same realisation we did.

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2020-02-23 16:01 | Report Abuse

I share your experience there. Weird. Haunted place- avoid

Posted by DavidTan08 > 2020-02-23 17:46 | Report Abuse

I have not attack anyone, anybody or any company in all my posts.

I share my opinion, express my feelings.

I did not even oppose "him". Or I say was to ask anyone who want to buy that company to do their own study.

I said "all sort of stories, guessing is their intention to attract buyers." This is fact, I am just telling the truth, they are like salesman. I am not even opposing them.

And all my posts are deleted. (I dont comment often until yesterday)

Since then, I view i3investor differently from how I viewed them.

I always thought i3investor was a forum, platform for exchanging views, trading ideas.

Now, I learnt that it is a platform/tools for certain people to trick and fool viewer/reader for their own benefit.

Maybe you earn whole lot of money, but you fail to earn my respect.

Thank you.

Posted by Integrity. Intelligent. Industrious. 3iii (iiinvestsmart)$€£¥ > 2023-12-01 20:23 | Report Abuse

DavidTan08

Your thread just confirmed how dishonest calvintaneng's posts were in i3investor. He is just another "manipulator .

Post a Comment
Market Buzz