Posted by Datuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-04-06 19:54 | Report Abuse

Pandemic!

Be the first to like this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by Datuk Seri Rick Walker 2020-04-06 20:02

Posted by Datuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-04-06 20:00 | Report Abuse

So yeah, weeks ago, i did say that everybody should wear face mask! But there are few who mocked such precaution telling us that only carriers should wear them!
In the first place, we don't know who are the carriers! And assuming that you and me are not infected is just plain ignorance! The best thing is to assume everybody is infected! Therefore, everybody should wear face mask!
I know homemade face mask is not as effective! But it's better than no face mask! Especially now that getting one is quite difficult! Reusing your face mask is just plain phatetic! But that's what going on with most of us! Just ask around, many will tell you they have been using the same face mask!
Okay, here's the thing! Covid19 enters your body through your face! You can wear those transparent face protector if you really serious about pre caution!
Or wear face mask with glasses! Unfortunately, even with face mask, the best entry point is actually your eyes! Yup, your eyes are like candy to virus now!

Posted by Datuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-04-06 20:02 | Report Abuse

Sadly! Even WHO doesn't issue advise to wear glasses! If everybody wear face mask plus glasses, we should eliminate chances of infection at higher rate!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz