Posted by Latuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-04-13 19:22 | Report Abuse

Harapan!

Be the first to like this.

6 comment(s). Last comment by Latuk Seri Rick Walker 2020-04-14 14:25

Posted by Latuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-04-13 19:32 | Report Abuse

Well, it seems Mahathir is a bit upset but hugely jealous of Mohiden because it looks like rakyat is comfortable with Mohiden administration compare to the nighmare we experienced during Mahathir short 2 years!
Mind you, Mahathir inherited a solid economy with impecable fundamentals! And Malaysia back then enjoy warm and solid relations with all countries so much so, India was among the first to come and congratulate Mahathir! Then of course the love turn to full blown hatred! Malaysia even made enemy with UEA, so much so, UEA drop billions to Indonesia just to show how much UEA royals hate Mahathir!
Well, when Mohiden took over, there was no congratulation from any nation except Singapore! Fortunately Mohiden has a good relationship with Singapore!
The thing is, Harapan was too busy scheming each other that it accumulate into explosive Sheraton Move! Back then, nobody was concern about Covid19! Sabah was the first to ban China tourists while Harapan was making a joke out of it!
If Harapan was still in charge, i suppose Mat Sabu would be the minister responsible to brief journalists on latest Covid19 MCO details! Yeah, i suppose we would have a great laugh out of it too! I mean he will tell us that Covid19 cannot kill elephants but certainly good to weed our grass! Then we have MOH who will tell us it's okay to go for friday prayers because God will protect us! Yeah, just like those idiots in Pakistan!
Today however, Harapan is back in action telling government of the day that they are making a huge mess! They demand exist strategy details so taht Harapan will have something to object! It's all about onjecting to everything agreeing to nothing! That's what opposition are for! And Harapan will forever be the best opposition in town!

Sslee

5,480 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2020-04-13 20:12 | Report Abuse

Latuk Seri, so what should be the exist strategy? Extending the MCO again?

Posted by Latuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-04-14 12:49 | Report Abuse

SsLee! Extending MCO is dead strategy! No one will survive if MCO goes for another 2 weeks!

ahbah

6,119 posts

Posted by ahbah > 2020-04-14 12:57 | Report Abuse

I am now onli half surviving.

If extend another 2 weeks, I shall be a quarter surviving onli !

75% gone !

johorean8

132 posts

Posted by johorean8 > 2020-04-14 13:00 | Report Abuse

What good has Mat Sabu done when PH in power?

Posted by Latuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-04-14 14:25 | Report Abuse

Posted by johorean8 > Apr 14, 2020 1:00 PM | Report Abuse

What good has Mat Sabu done when PH in power?

Answer : Good for nothing! But that's why Pas holymen demanding Mohiden to give them such privilige by filing up GLCs positions for them!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz