Posted by Pee Wee > 2021-04-16 20:24 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by Pee Wee 2021-04-16 20:36

Pee Wee

2,622 posts

Posted by Pee Wee > 2021-04-16 20:26 | Report Abuse

I pity those paid political anal-ysts who continue to predict Bersatu Perikatan winning GE15!
I mean, i am very sure this political rubbish anal-ysts are not living in Malaysia have no idea rakyat suffering because of Mohiden scheming which resulted in the worst outbreak of Covid ever!
Perikatan government should prepare to exit Putrajaya from now on not thinking of contesting GE15 and face wrath of rakyat!

Pee Wee

2,622 posts

Posted by Pee Wee > 2021-04-16 20:29 | Report Abuse

I am very sure rakyat have been very complying since MCO 2.0 started! Yet the infection rate remain above 1!
The reason is very obvious, the outbreak among migrants continue to rise! In case of Sarawak, the influx of migrants who work with underworld bosses and enforcement were to scare to do anything! Sarawak is total lost cause by now!
The same with Selangor! How come migrants can easily come and work in Selangor is beyond mind boggling!
And every states seems to see spike here and there!
Perikatan government certainly to blame!

scenery

2,361 posts

Posted by scenery > 2021-04-16 20:32 | Report Abuse

A lot of ppl dont understand how the mask work, they use again n again until soiled. The outsider layer might contain virus, so it should be disposed off properly folded n throw into dustbin. U can use 2nd time but put under the Sun to kill the virus first.

Pee Wee

2,622 posts

Posted by Pee Wee > 2021-04-16 20:36 | Report Abuse

Yeah, put your mask on your car dashboard to get UV exposure!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz