Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-14 18:17 | Report Abuse

Geopolitics!

Be the first to like this.

5 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2022-06-14 18:27

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-14 18:19 | Report Abuse

So Biden will go to Saudi next month! I wonder why he is taking forever to see the Sauds!
And one also wonders why Biden made it public to make enemy with the Sauds!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-14 18:20 | Report Abuse

Biden was talking about regime change in Saudi! Yeah, another one of those Democrats intervention!
In the end, Biden found himself in the deepest turd hole of his own making!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-14 18:22 | Report Abuse

I am not positive about the outcome of his meeting with the Sauds! Sometimes, development warm relationship is something only Trump is very good at!
Tell me, who was the dumbass who went to North Korea border just to cross it and have a selfie with Kim Jong Un! You know, Kim could have kidnap Trump and hold him for ransom! Just to show how Kim and Trump developed trust in relationship! Something no president of US ever have done!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-14 18:25 | Report Abuse

When the Sauds were involve in murder of one journalist, Trump hold that card to his advantage! And that card kept US oil cheap! You see, sometimes, you need to be dirty to get things done!
Of course, it's immoral for Trump but at the end of the day, instead of trying to be righteous, Trump did what is good for US! And that card also finally unite Israel and Saudi, making middle east much peaceful!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-06-14 18:27 | Report Abuse

I do expect oil to crash if Trump really makes a comeback post 2024 US election! I am sure, OPEC will pump oil like no tomorrow!
I mean, those Canada pipeline will be opened to the max! OPEC will surely turn theirs first or else find themselves selling at dirt cheap to US!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz