Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-26 23:49 | Report Abuse

Reality!

Be the first to like this.

3 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2022-07-26 23:56

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-26 23:54 | Report Abuse

I think Gen X was the most educated generation of all times! I mean, unlike me, the baby boomer generation, getting a degree was more of a wish because not many could afford it!
So the baby boomers helped their offsprings to get a degree hoping that their children will enjoy a cosy office job and a fat salary!
Boy! That was a half true dream! Many Gen X indeed arm with degree and many did get an office job! But as a clerical staff! Or just ordinary executive! And the salary, haix, was way below their qualification!
And so we went through the same cycle of frustration and disappointment with Gen Y! However, Gen Y was more fortunate as job offers were plenty as we enjoyed the longest economic prosperity in history!
At last the pandemic strike! And the rest is history!
After decades of salary stagnation, the Gen Z figured that why go through the same cycle of frustration and dissapointment like the Gen X and Gen Y!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-26 23:56 | Report Abuse

And so we are seeing new breed of Gen Z who are not interested to pursue further studies! Today, they can jump straight into ebusiness like food delivery, Grab driver and so forth and earn decent salary!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2022-07-26 23:56 | Report Abuse

All i can say is that going to university is seen as a complete waste of time and money! And sorry to say, i have to agree!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz