Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-06-16 16:49 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

8 comment(s). Last comment by Cryptolover 2023-06-16 18:21

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-06-16 16:51 | Report Abuse

So yesterday Perodua launched or rather relauched the cheapest 'rahmah' car ever in history! A 22k Axia manual! Which i read already received overwhelming booking! This Rahmah car will be for those who wants to change from motorcycle to a decent car! Kadoos to Perodua!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-06-16 16:55 | Report Abuse

However, we see current unity government pushing their rahmah agenda on bystanders like Perodua, Grab, Airasia and so forth! I mean come on! Airasia has been offering cheap 'rahmah' fare like forever! Airasia can do it as they control everything and those cheap fare must be booked in advance!
As for ehailing, you cannot expect ordinary malaysians to do 'rahmah' for the government! Fares have been axed by half! I mean, how can edrivers survive! I am sure they want to do other job but there's no opportunity for them! We now have flood of school leavers bypassing tertirarial education! Meaning in years to come, Malaysia has overwelming workforce with just SPM qualification! And please, don't blame them! Nowadays, with otudated degree qualification, many graduates will end up with the same job as those with SPM!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-06-16 16:58 | Report Abuse

And worst still, our economy is not doing well since unity government took over! Indeed PM Anwar has been going around BRICS leaders and those who are incline towards decoupling from the west!
Unfortunately, we don't see much effort to bring in high worth investment at all! Which create high income employment!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-06-16 16:58 | Report Abuse

Adding salt to already deepening wound, our currency is now the worst in Asia! Our bursa is laughing stock of the rest!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-06-16 17:00 | Report Abuse

With green wave yet to see any receding, many local chinese even wealthy malaysians are shifting and migrating to other countries! I mean, why suffer in Malaysia if you can set up new base in Vietnam, Philippine or Indonesia!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-06-16 17:02 | Report Abuse

It seems infrastructure development also on standstill nowadays! Mega projects are crucial for future progress! Without this crucial links, there's no reason for major investors to be here! Take HSR for example, major investors no longer depend on Singapore as they can travel rapidly to Malaysia! But we all know HSR is now a pipedream! Thanks to very short sighted PH!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-06-16 17:03 | Report Abuse

Basically, PM Anwar and other PH leaders are clueless how to take Malaysia tot he next level! All this rhetoric can only go so far!

Posted by Cryptolover > 2023-06-16 18:21 | Report Abuse

He is already well pass the age to effectively manage a country.. heck, he cant even properly manage his PKR. What changes that alot Malaysians awaited for is becoming more bleak with each passing day tbh. Dunno why Malaysia politics always dominated by old farts who should retire in museum

Post a Comment
Market Buzz