Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-07-16 16:19 | Report Abuse

Investment!

Be the first to like this.

3 comment(s). Last comment by Income 2023-07-30 15:17

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-07-16 16:22 | Report Abuse

If i have 10 hectares agriculture land, the only fruit i am going to plant is terap!
I got to enjoy this fruit in Sarawak, and boy, the taste is just out of this world! All i see is the cash machine going bonker!
You know, years ago, i think i was the first one to foretold durian export to China as money making machine! Well, those are the days as even China able to plant and now sell them! So going into durian industry is no longer attractive! Thailand export their durians through the new rail cargo track all the way to China which Malaysia doesn't have!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-07-16 16:28 | Report Abuse

So yeah, it only take some hyping to get terap chinese China jumping up and down like nuts! Not only China, i was inform by sellers in Sarawak that koreans willing to pay premium for terap! So yeah, this fruit is going to be very expensive as supply is super limited at the moment!
It's going from poor man fruit to T20 choice!
Durian too used to be bloodly cheap! I remember me and my ex colleque going to this unknown public university durian farm and we pay the security guard some money so we can enjoy eating like no tomorrow! Anyway, the security guard is relative to one of our ex colleque so the privy is exclusive of course! I mean, back in the days, nobody even bother to pick the fallen durians! There was hundreds on the ground for easy pick! Dozen of use barely able to eat 3 durians per person! So there was just so many durians rotting!
So yeah, for would be millionare out there, plant terap! This fruit is very addictive too!

Income

10,425 posts

Posted by Income > 2023-07-30 15:17 | Report Abuse

Fortunebull,
Terap is a cousin of Jack fruit ( Nangka) and Cempedak . I prefer eating Cempedak than Terap. Cempedak more fragrant and sweet than Terap. You are wrong to say Terap is the best new discovery fruit.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz