Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-08-20 19:26 | Report Abuse

Investment!

Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by qqq47660 2023-08-20 20:57

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-08-20 19:28 | Report Abuse

As i have predicted, China is in deflationary phase! Plenty of woes ahead!
For US and EU, China no longer their darling for cheap goods! There's a new world factory in town and it's just bordering US! Go figure!
And this new world factory not only border away, but also super cheap to transport their goods! It's like having your factory next to your garage!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-08-20 19:32 | Report Abuse

Anyway, China fallout will not dent world economy! Because this fallout is self inflicted in nature! We already knew this day will come!
US and EU already have their new supply chain going on! They can't be bothered with China anymore!
I won't mention the name of this new world factory! Let you guys figure it out! See if any genius out there already know about it! And no, you won't find mainstream media screaming and shouting about it either!
The thing is, mainstream media only see this country as very problematic! It's like mainstream media only talk about Kelantan and nothing else when Johor, Selangor and Penang are exporting goods all over the world! So yeah, mainstream media only talk about the one problem side and not the bigger picture of that country!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-08-20 19:34 | Report Abuse

As for China, the great days are over! We will see many years of mediocre ones! Except for few bright spots like it's EV industry! China will remain world most dominate EV player definately! Then again, i could be wrong! Who knows down the road, Thailand will come out a major player! Who knows!

qqq47660

8,712 posts

Posted by qqq47660 > 2023-08-20 20:57 | Report Abuse

now what? now world innovator , no more world factory. how?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz