Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-08-25 17:50 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

1 comment(s). Last comment by FortuneBull777 2023-08-25 17:57

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-08-25 17:57 | Report Abuse

I hope local chinese and indians would take note! We are in different Malaysia nowadays! If you flash victim card, screaming shouting to be victim of majority malays, my advise, better migrant!
Because Malaysia is fast becoming malay Malaysia! Yeah, you may not like this as a fact! But reality is majority malays want Malaysia to be their home turf!
They have genuine hatred for DAP! And that's for sure! PAS is making inroad because UMNO is dying! And the reason UMNO is dying is because of corruption! Majority malays see UMNO as very corrupted malay party! Unfortunately, majority malays don't see PKR as alternative!
Instead, they saw PAS as their alternative! One must understand the reason why majority malays turn to PAS! It's not because of it's islamic fakeness! Because they see PAS leaders as corrupt free! Zahid Hamidi is seen as the most corrupted by majority malays! Hadi is corrupt free!
So this perception as PAS uncorrupt, drive 80% malays into their fold! It's not because of Islam!
So there's no green wave! What we witnessing is malay resonance! Yeah, even i can't explain this phenomena! Thanks to one of our client who is political science lecturer in Singapore that explained to me what is happening here in Malaysia! If PH consult him, i think PH would learn something from him!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz