Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-09-01 17:22 | Report Abuse

Investment!

Be the first to like this.

6 comment(s). Last comment by FortuneBull777 2023-09-01 17:30

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2023-09-01 17:26 | Report Abuse

Ok ok I'm back in bursa

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-09-01 17:26 | Report Abuse

You know, sometimes even among veteran retail investors miss out on making RM1 profit margin!
And yes, some stocks especially related to tycoons already made pass RM1 profit margin in bursa! And i can see some yet to move at all!
Anyway, sentiment has improve somewhat! But the bullish underlining is still not there yet!
Despite bursa making good progress of late! Until i am very very very sure bursa in bullish mode, i won't waste my time! Despite some good signs like big volume back in bursa! Or bursa is climbing back to 1500!
Perhaps, i am waiting for convincing breach of 1500 before making my move! That has yet appear!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-09-01 17:28 | Report Abuse

Anyway, the early birdies get the fat worms! And i aure those who brought those tycoon stocks already laughing themselves flush with RM1 profit margin! Never mind! Plenty of laggards to play with!
The reason for fun managers going back to Asia is because, the Fed hike is coming to an end! And that also means US dollar will start to weaken! And that also means, fun managers will have to go elsewhere to fry for bigger profit! And wolla! Asia is perfect to set up quick fry shop!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2023-09-01 17:29 | Report Abuse

Many are laughing all the way to the bank recently. Everyone can finally see, touch and money. Too maniac until cannot sleep at night - or even get heart attack also got

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-09-01 17:29 | Report Abuse

But be warned! This would e a breeze emotional exuberance! If things turn south for US, then that's it! I don't really know when! Nowadays, reading the economic wind is much more difficult compare to last time!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-09-01 17:30 | Report Abuse

Posted by EngineeringProfit > Sep 1, 2023 5:29 PM | Report Abuse

Many are laughing all the way to the bank recently. Everyone can finally see, touch and money. Too maniac until cannot sleep at night - or even get heart attack also got

Answer : Indeed! But stay tune, plenty of laggards! When the tide rise, even stone floats!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz