Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-09-15 20:09 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

5 comment(s). Last comment by FortuneBull777 2023-09-15 20:23

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-09-15 20:10 | Report Abuse

Fortunately theres no state erection, by erection or general erection! So most likely current Madani will go on sleep mode! Dont care even if there will be acute shortage of rice in the market!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-09-15 20:12 | Report Abuse

For us, our rice consumption is actually very limited! I mean, only me and wifey! But i did bought rice stock that will probably last half a year! I have extra fridge just to keep my half year rice in pristine condition! Yeah, keeping rice in fridge will keep the shelf life much longer than usually!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-09-15 20:15 | Report Abuse

However, having said that, we will face acute rice shortage in coming months! In fact we are facing many shortage like onion, sugar and so forth!
No, this is not because Malaysia thingy but a global thingy! While we in Malaysia enjoy endless rainy days, for other part of Asia, they have not seen rain for quite some time!
India and Thailand are limiting rice exports! Malaysia should be able to produce 100$ of it's rice demand! But is Madani government already implement the necessary action! I doubt it!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-09-15 20:22 | Report Abuse

While most of us are worried over things like economy, the real threat for humanity is looming right above us!
We are in climate crisis! And yet, most of us are going on our own delusional that mother nature is okay with so much abuse put on her!
No, mother nature is not fine! Her is sick to the core! And we are slowly experience the shift in climate as we speak!
The future gneerations will pay the price for our follies! I am sorry for the next generation! Generation that will inherit this world in 30 to 50 years from now!
Earth will be uninhabitable for most part! Those near shore will be sink under water! This already predicted and easily available in the net! And yet, many still buying property near beach and so forth!
It is also predicted Malaysia will suffer super drought expected by next year or so! Maybe another year or two! But yeah, by that time no use planting rice! Farmers will suffer big losses!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-09-15 20:23 | Report Abuse

My advise to Madani government, plant as much rice now! Store rice to last few years! Malaysia still have a small window to produce as much rice as possible! Once the super drought sets in, things will be hard!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz