Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-09-23 17:16 | Report Abuse

Reality!

Be the first to like this.

4 comment(s). Last comment by FortuneBull777 2023-09-23 17:28

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-09-23 17:18 | Report Abuse

Last year, been edriver was the best! Earning 7k a month was not hard! As long as you work long hours! Which is fine! Because you need to minus operation cost which may see net of around 4K or so! Which is still very reasonable!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-09-23 17:21 | Report Abuse

Today however, you are lucky if you hit 4k a month! Minus expenses, take home earnings will be as good as minimum salary of 1.5k! Worse off, your car may see much higher repair cost due to working longer hour that usually! An ICE car can only operate like 8 hours a day max! This is due to ICE shortcomings! Too many moving parts that wear down easily! Unlike EV which require much much much maintenance! China is way ahead from the rest of the world in last mile transportation! EV ehailing are normal in China!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-09-23 17:26 | Report Abuse

The current Madani government indeed indrectly or directly contribute to ehailers dilemma! I mean, why on eart would you allow more competitors by been so lenient to them while established operator like Grab continue to be under microscope!
Clearly you can't do that! Make sure all ehailing operators submit to the same rules and regulations!
Some operators like Maxim and Indriver do not follow current rules and regulation! In fact safety of passengers are at risk! I am very sure, one fine day, some murder or rape case on Maxi or Indriver happen and authority can't do anything to trace or bring culprit to justice!
My advise, don't take Maxim or Indriver or those new ones if you care about safety! And i must say Anthony Loke doing bad job handling this issue!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-09-23 17:28 | Report Abuse

To those who want to do ehailing, i say forget it! Don't waste your time! Focus on qcquaring skills that pays well! Ehailing is a losing business for edrivers! Food riders are different since they are using motorcycle and cost of operation are much lower!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz