Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-09-23 18:42 | Report Abuse

Future!

Be the first to like this.

7 comment(s). Last comment by EngineeringProfit 2023-09-29 18:46

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-09-23 18:44 | Report Abuse

Actually most of us are happy with our weather nowadays! Almost everyday rain and we have not experience much heat like previously!
However, we are in climate crisis even at this very moment! Other countries are suffering! China, Hong Kong and the rest had flood, super typhoons and so forth! Thailand suffers drought!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-09-23 18:47 | Report Abuse

Government of the day must quickly implement food security! Plant as much rice as possible! And deepen rivers and drainage!
We dont know which will hit us first! Either super drought or super flood!
In case of super flood, of course it's a few days event! As for super drought, it could go on for months even a year! We really don't know! The weather nowadays is so unpredictable! It was predicted that we are going into drought season but so far that prospect never materialized!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-09-23 18:49 | Report Abuse

India has banned export of rice! This has been predicted in fact i already warn this months ago! Hence i have store rice that can last for half a year! But what i didn't anticipate is that Thailand and other producing rice nation also reduce their rice export! And mind you, what if rice supply reach very critical level worldwide!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-09-23 18:50 | Report Abuse

Well, we won't go hungry as there are other alternative instead of rice! But it's better for mass plantation of rice now that wait till thing go out of hand!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-09-23 18:52 | Report Abuse

Basically, what we should be concern is food security brought about by climate crisis!
You may not feel it now but it will become daily concern in coming years!
We are at the stage we we are taking things for granted! And couldn't care less about environment or climate crisis! But it's real and it's happening!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-09-23 18:57 | Report Abuse

Urbanisation has changed humanity alot! Before urbanisation, humanity totally rely on themselves to provide for everything! Nowadays, we can import or export things! No, i am not talking about globalisation! Urbaniatioin is when society pool themselves into one area with modern amnesties and convenient!
However, urbanisation almost has it's drawback! Beside, nowadays, with availability of internet, you can be anywhere!
I say farming will be better option for older generation! Unfortunately farming is not popular option unless of course you talking about durian farming! With drastic increase in inflation rate, we have no choice but to source food domestically1 Hence farming is not a much better alternative instead of seeking jobs in urban settings!

Posted by EngineeringProfit > 2023-09-23 19:17 | Report Abuse

Responsible gomen will not be wasting time praying, but to prepare every family for IR 5.0

IR 5.0: Every family needs a piece of land for AI-operated farm and 3D printing machine

E.g. farm produces a variety of vegetable and poultry products. Bamboo , for example, can be used to print out clothes, etc

Post a Comment
Market Buzz