Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-10-09 19:22 | Report Abuse

Humanity!

Be the first to like this.

9 comment(s). Last comment by FortuneBull777 2023-10-09 19:50

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-10-09 19:25 | Report Abuse

So Softbank bos Masayoshi predicted AI would go sentient in a decade time! Which means, the white collar workers would be redundant by then!
Lawyers, general doctors, accountants and so forth won't able to compete against AI which can work 24/7! And can do paperworks in fraction of time beyond human ability!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-10-09 19:28 | Report Abuse

There's also bad news ahead as climate crisis will also reach it's extreme in a decade time too! Did i mention that if we don't shift to EV soonest, we would face shortage of fuel ahead too! But i won't be so worried as EV will take over our mobility in 5 years time!
What is worrying is the small segment of society that rely on ehailing as their full time job! AI will take over that task!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-10-09 19:31 | Report Abuse

Oh, did i mention that food shortage will become new normal in a decade time! So for the Gen Z, i say, if you want to secure your future and you have piece of land, then agriculture is the best career for you! Today we suffer from rice shortage, but tomorrow, probably will we see many other shortages! I mean, how long will the sea provide fish for us! So freshwater fish will be new source of protein as salt water fish becomes scarce!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-10-09 19:34 | Report Abuse

Okay, here's the update on grand reset! Covid was just the first wave of grand reset! The enlightens have compiled their data before the next pandemix X which will propably wipe out bilions of humans from surface of the earth! Probably pandemic X will happen during WW3! You know China vs US Japan South Korea Canada Australia EU! Bad news for Chairman Xi, he has only Russia to rely on during WW3, and from the look of it, Russia already depleted it resources due to fail Ukraine invasion!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-10-09 19:37 | Report Abuse

The enlightens are trying hard to make majority of humans as dumbass as possible! I mean, this WOKE or LBGT thingy is only just a population control method! Good news is, only US is affect at the moment! I mean, the enlightens try to reduce global population but end up making US a total joke of the world! Guess the Hollywood propaganda machine no longer working like it used to! I mean, who wants to watch Hollywood movies nowadays when you can watch better content from South Korea which is free from WOKE or LBGT influence!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-10-09 19:41 | Report Abuse

However, we are also experience what is known as the great wealth shift! You see, back in the days, only the very wealthy able to enjoy luxury things! Luxury cars meant for the 1%! Luxury smartphone meant for the 1%! Luxury goods meant for the 1%!
But today, everybody can buy Iphone 15! Even if it means taking ahlong credit facility!
This of course upset the 1%! They felt they status have been challenge for the longest time! They want to go back in time where only they can enjoy luxury of things!
Hence the great wealth shift! Where middle class will be destroyed! Leaving only the top 1%! Don't mention about the B40, i mean for the enlightens, they are just human waste to begin with!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-10-09 19:46 | Report Abuse

Basically, this grand reset is all about reducing human population and reducing the wealthy! And as AI takes over, there will be no need for billions of humans! With current population, perhaps this extra 6 billions are just eating up the already dwindling resources! Not to mention the increasing climate threats and the limited places that are safe from climate crisis!
I mean, let's safe if Malaysia is the safest country to live under climate emergency, won't the rest of our neighbouring countries migrant to Malaysia by the drove! Anyway, some states like Selangor and Penang already becoming more like bangladesh or Pakistan no takes to corrupted officials and lawmakers!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-10-09 19:48 | Report Abuse

I hope the rest of you, who read this will be prepared for the coming years!
We are in calm water before the extreme storm! From dwindling resources, climate crisis, rise of sentient AI, the destruction of middle class and so forth, the challenges ahead is not for the weak of hearts!

Posted by FortuneBull777 > 2023-10-09 19:50 | Report Abuse

Luckily we are no living in US or EU where destruction of middle class are very intense!
Sure, you complain about weak ringgit but i assure you, what we experience is nothing compare to developed world where the enlightens making direct impact on human lives!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz