KLSE (MYR): PETONE (7027)
You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!
0.00 - 0.00
what happen? lau sai so much?
petone = pn17
Ramunia is right PN 17...lau sai for many. Next TP 0.15?
still believe 0.15 possible
small volume will breached 0.2 today while earlier purchaser of .31 to .35 have to cut loss soon or lau sia.
can it breached .18 by 4pm? very eratic....
it has breached .18 now .15 possible b4 end of the day...
2 days up 5 sen but volume so little...cannot maintain 2morow
22 May Suspension, some people collecting, playing live or die game.
anybody can share with me, what happen to this company ?
MOKHZANI MAHATHIR to take over PetOne - source
buggerro, mengapa ada banyak cerita2 anak2 PM n exPM dlm business takeovers n acquisitions?? ahead of UMNO erections..
Tessa, this mean petone will be active n be trading at market soon or....
Really? I ve been stuck with PetOne since day 1 the counter suspended. Its been 5 month now since 22 May. Im stuck with RM20K solely on this counter equivalent to 381,000 units bought at ave price of RM0.52, really hoping that whateve news and rumors heard is correct. If its all going to happen for real, im lucky! Fingers crossed.
Tak jadi maa...
tak jadi? Damn. Long wait to continue. Good luck come closer... come faster please.
D-Day for Petone tmw....suppose to make requisite announcement pertaining to its PN17 regularization plan. Keeping fingers crossed some kind of plans in store!!!!!!!!!
eu7985 i'm waiting for that
my remisier told me, there is something instore for Petone. Wait and see.
We will know by today!!!!!! Lets keep our fingers crossed!!!!
Seabiscuit, what if there's no news at all? Hmm, what is next? PETONE will be delisted? What happen if they become delisted Company? What happen to us?
Who is "The Special One" got Private placement?
The Requisite Announcement by Petone is out!!! 2nd step now is the formal submission to regularize its financial condition and the up liftman of its PN 17 status. Last day of submission is on the 29th of Dec.
ZZjuniorinvest86......Since there is a RA by Petone. We wait for the 2nd part.If SC and Bursa reject all the proposal in total then we face the possibility of being delisted.But before that there is avenue of appeal. Delisted meaning taken off from the official list of Bursa listing group of entities.
I was informed Petone proposal should go down well with SC and Bursa.
Kamaru BahariBakar.....I believe "The Special One" will be the new group of investors who will steer Petone to a brighter future.Thus by getting the private placement new assets injection will take place.
atleast theres something in place. pray harder peeps. all the best to all of us. heheheh
Big chance of out frm suspension, n canbe traded again at bursa?
what happen to this counter my dear friends? any update? news? how about rumors? i need money man. stuck in here for too long.
we all have 5 working days left before expiry date on 28 Feb 2014. its either all our money get burnt or we got another chance to recoup our money if they manage to get listed once again.
Petone has submitted to Bursa its Regularisation Plan on the 28th of March.8 weeks for approval. Need 2 quarters of profit to up lift PN 17 which Petone already achieving. Looking good for Petone!!!
Can petone do super bullish like Barakah did???
Seabiscuit, when do you think Petone will resume trading?
still alive? that would be great news
any news on regularisation plan? anyone? hello???????
Dear All,kindly read announcement on Petone's approved Regularisation plan by Bursa!! It has been a long time coming!!
petrol One in the news.....
1. Petrol One secures contract for Asia Petroleum Hub project in Johor (dated 1 Mar 17,)
2. Petrol One unit bags job for long-stalled Asia Petroleum Hub project (dd 2 Mar 17)
3. CREC to build oil terminal at Asia Petroleum Hub
RM1.8bil contract comes days after collapse of Bandar Malaysia deal
Read more at http://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2017/05/13/crec-to-build-oil-terminal-at-asia-petroleum-hub/#D8P62K1TGAiK3l3o.99
Any chance of re-open the counter?
something isn't right here. is the counter heading to trouble waters?