FINTEC GLOBAL BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): FINTEC (0150)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.005 (2.08%)

Day's Change

0.235 - 0.25

Trading Volume

Discussions
16 people like this. Showing 50 of 27,867 comments

BLee

“KingDavid > If not mistaken, the cheaper option for ICPS is to pay RM0.9 cash to convert 1 ICPS to 1 Fintec share. But, you can buy 1 Fintec share @RM0.2 Who would buy ICPS???? please enlighten me !!!”

The cheaper option actually is :-
‘- Exercise Ratio of 11 Fintec-PA to Convert to 8 Fintec Share, and will auto-convert upon maturity.
Link: https://www.klsescreener.com/v2/announcements/view/6927849
This Ratio remains in the revised announcement.
‘- The out-of-money Cash option is not feasible as at least 1 Fintec-PA having ‘pre-paid’ value of 8 sen x 30 equals RM2.4 and 90 sen cash.. unless becomes in-money i.e. Fintec above 90 sen. (assume buying Fintec-PA at 0.005)

To make it simple, multiply the Fintec-PA price by 1.375, if below the Fintec price, then consider ‘in-money’. No need to wait for 90 sen.That is the wonder of ICPS investment instrument, InMyHumbleOpinion. Happy Trading and TradeAtYourOwnRisk

3 weeks ago

KingDavid

BLee, thanks for your correction.

3 weeks ago

KingDavid

Then, I can see the logic behind buying the Fintec-PA if the price is right. Thanks

3 weeks ago

Musang King

YES. I HAVE CONVERTED 4,537,500 ICPS TO 3,300,000 FINTEC SHARES BEFORE THE EX-CONSO DATE. THAT'S WHY, I HAVE FULL CONFIDENCE IN ICPS. ONE FINTEC SHARE EQUALS 1.375 ICPS. SO SIMPLE. FINTEC SHARE CLOSED TODAY 25.0 SEN , THEREFORE ICPS SHOULD BE 18.18 SEN TO BE EXACT.

3 weeks ago

KingDavid

Thanks for your promotion. Any news of going up today?

3 weeks ago

KingDavid

Musang King, why did you convert ? For the reason you provided, you should be gaining more and faster because of less shares?

3 weeks ago

Daily88

A 8.9MIL PROFIT, THE PRICE FLY 4C. FINTEC LONG THE PRICE BEWARE

3 weeks ago

KingDavid

False start? Ha....

3 weeks ago

KingDavid

Musang King, buy some more and make it a million ringgit investment.

3 weeks ago

Musang King

Musang King, why did you convert ? For the reason you provided, you should be gaining more and faster because of less shares? - WHEN TO CONVERT IS NOT THE QUESTION. I AM KEEPING FINTEC FOR LONG TERM. CONVERTING NOW NEEDS RM20.00 SERVICE FEE WHEREAS CONVERTING UPON MATURITY IN 2027 IS FREE. AUTO CONVERT.

3 weeks ago

KingDavid

By 4:30 pm, you will likely know whether the share price will be pushed it up to around RM0.25

3 weeks ago

KingDavid

Musang King, what is your long term TP ?

3 weeks ago

Musang King

AT LEAST RM1.20 IF THE KLSE IS AT ITS PEAK. MY DREAM ONLY. IS IT POSSIBLE?

3 weeks ago

KingDavid

TP of RM1.2 will give market cap of RM235.2 million. Possible.

3 weeks ago

KingDavid

Notice the sign of building the base <RM0.3

2 weeks ago

KingDavid

So far, Very little interest shown in Fintec. That is a plus point for the "someone" to collect. This "some day" is coming before you can realise.

1 week ago

KingDavid

The "someone" is tempting those holding on the Fintec shares to sell anything below RM0.3

1 week ago

KingDavid

Musang King, where did you get only "7.2 millions" Fintec-PA available in the market?

1 week ago

BLee

“KingDavid >
Musang King, where did you get only "7.2 millions" Fintec-PA available in the market?”

Let me answer this question, as I happen to be checking on Fintec due to being so active today, heading to 52 weeks high..
The details is at Link: https://www.klsescreener.com/v2/announcements/view/6927849

(iii) the existing number of 218,370,885 ICPS as at the Entitlement Date will be adjusted into 7,278,682 Consolidated ICPS (after disregarding the fractional entitlements arising from the Adjustments), which will be listed and quoted on the ACE Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad on 9 May 2024, being the next market day following the Entitlement Date.

1 week ago

KingDavid

BLee, Thanks

1 week ago

KingDavid

Good to see some sellers are coming in. These sellers are almost certain selling at a loss unless from those who bought the shares just after the consolidation.

1 week ago

KingDavid

BLee, I am also looking at FOCUS. What do you think of FOCUS? Someone is starting to buy @RM0.15

1 week ago

BLee

“KingDavid
BLee, I am also looking at FOCUS. What do you think of FOCUS? Someone is starting to buy @RM0.15”

Yes, recently big volume buying; but did not know about picking up. Seller hurdle also had quite a lot in the last 2 days…
Of the ‘Lien Hoe’ group, Focus D looks most promising as food business is one of life's necessities. How I wish food business will recover first since pandemic; but never thought ‘Data Centre’ become one of life ‘necessity’ doing so well!!
I did not buy any Focus D stock, not because it is not promising, it did not drop to my target price of half sen. On and off, I put in bids of half a sen for Focus-PA, and managed to get quite a lot. Anyway, Focus D at 1.5 sen is a bargain compared to Focus-PA at 0.5 sen as it needs 10 Focus-PA to convert to 1 Focus D. Focus-PA advantage is on Leverage; AGES-PA is a good example, my investment of half-sen traded around 4.5 to 5 sen now…
This answer to your queries is for sharing purposes only; it takes a lot of patience and not necessarily ‘a good idea’.

1 week ago

KingDavid

BLee, Thanks. You know where to find value stock.

1 week ago

KingDavid

My conclusion is to buy some more Fintec at current price and some Focus D @RM0.15 ( hopefully no consolidation).

1 week ago

KingDavid

How far would Fintec goes up depends very much on how the shares will be traded between RM0.3 ( RM0.01 before consolidation) and RM0.45 (RM0.015 before consolidation)? It is worth to take risk to gain big.

1 week ago

KingDavid

Expect to break through the blockages along the way to RM0.3 but it will not be today. Likely next week.

1 week ago

CKMNOP01

Does anyone know how many percent FINTEC holds on FOCUSD. Also which other major counters does FINTEC owns.

1 week ago

Musang King

CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG. I GET THESE PERCENTAGES FROM THEIR RESPECTIVE GROUP ANNUAL REPORTS .
1. FOCUS - 30.63%
2. DGB - 7.37%
3. NETX - 20.68% WITH SANSTON OWNING 27.84% & LAZARUS 10.63% SEPARATELY.
4. SEACERA - 25.47% WITH LAZARUS 16.31% SAPERATETLY.

1 week ago

BLee

“KingDavid >
My conclusion is to buy some more Fintec at current price and some Focus D @RM0.15 ( hopefully no consolidation).”

Focus D traded around RM0.01 and 0.015, and no issue on Consolidation as seen on Fintec Trading pattern after Consolidation…
I think Fintec- PA at 16 sen is a better bet as not many sellers are even higher after 16 sen. As for Focus D, no comments as it could take lots of patience to see any return…Happy Trading and TradeAtYourOwnRisk

1 week ago

KingDavid

BLee, Thanks for your comments. I still bought some Fintec-Pa a couple of weeks ago but not many were willing to sell at this price. Even less people willing to sell now. Therefore I chose to buy Fintec. As for Focus D, my ony worry is the consolidation. If really there is consolidation, I will buy after the consolidation.

1 week ago

KingDavid

To me, anything below RM0.30 is a good buy. This is still in collection mode. The day will come when the boat starts sailing.

1 week ago

Musang King

YES. FINTEC-PA ONCE SOLD, YOU WOULD NOT ABLE TO GET IT BACK AT THE SAME PRICE.
JUST KEEP WHATEVER ICPS YOU HAVE. THEY ARE VERY PRECIOUS AFTER CONSOLIDATION.

1 week ago

whistlebower99

FOR NEWBIES

Announced EX Date Subject Ratio Offer
22 Apr 2024 07 May 2024 Share Consolidation 1.0000 : 30.0000 View
11 Nov 2020 24 Nov 2020 Rights Issue (warrant) 5.0000 : 5.000 View
19 Oct 2017 31 Oct 2017 Rights Issue (warrant) 2 : 1 0.0800 View
22 May 2017 01 Jun 2017 Share Consolidation 3 : 1 View
13 Mar 2014 26 Mar 2014 Rights Issue (warrant) 1 : 1 View

https://www.klsescreener.com/v2/stocks/view/0150/fintec-global-berhad

Look at Capital Changes and Annual P/L in above link

===============
On behalf of the Board, TA Securities wishes to announce that the Share Consolidation has been completed following the listing and quotation of 197,563,422 Consolidated Shares and 7,278,682 Consolidated ICPS on the ACE Market of Bursa Securities with effect from 9.00 a.m. on 9 May 2024.

This announcement is dated 10 May 2024.

https://www.bursamalaysia.com/market_information/announcements/company_announcement/announcement_details?ann_id=3446272

Many retail investors bought at high prices incurred huge losses due to share consolidation of 30 to 1 !!!

===============
Expect directors to restart fund raising via massive shares issuance to PP, ESOS, RI, asset acquisition, etc

==================
Continue to monitor
quarterly results
directors plan for utilisation of company funds
directors plan for more fund raising via shares issuance to PP, ESOS or asset acquisition

1 week ago

KingDavid

It is a good reminder of these counters that have gone through share consolidation to serve their purposes. We still need to be careful when we want to take advantage of it after share consolidation.

1 week ago

KingDavid

If the share price continues to retreat by the end of today, likely the reverse trend has started. Be careful.

1 week ago

BLee

“whistlebower99
FOR NEWBIES

Announced EX Date Subject Ratio Offer
22 Apr 2024 07 May 2024 Share Consolidation 1.0000 : 30.0000 View
11 Nov 2020 24 Nov 2020 Rights Issue (warrant) 5.0000 : 5.000 View
19 Oct 2017 31 Oct 2017 Rights Issue (warrant) 2 : 1 0.0800 View
22 May 2017 01 Jun 2017 Share Consolidation 3 : 1 View
13 Mar 2014 26 Mar 2014 Rights Issue (warrant) 1 : 1 View…”

For Newbies, remember this, “前人栽树,后人乘凉“ meaning “One sows and another reaps or literally mean past people plant trees for future generation to enjoy”.
We shall learn from the past to live a more fruitful future life. Why keep ‘grumpier’ the past when there are lights at the end of the tunnel?
At present, all the Fintec warrants expired, so the ‘stories’ of Billion NOSH including warrants does NOT hold any ‘water’. Due to unforeseen pandemic, share prices keep falling until the recent recovery period. Will share prices fall until RM0.005? I think it's unlikely.
My article, link: https://klse.i3investor.com/web/blog/detail/BLee_Fintec_Group/2024-02-02-story-h-189346541-Fintec_Consolidation_Pros_and_Cons
show my holding in a positive region now!!
The last Fintec-PA buying after Consolidation at 10 sen, made a gain of 60%, the seller bid at 37 sen will be much much higher..
This write-up is for sharing purposes, NOT a buy, sell or hold recommendation. Happy Trading and TradeAtYourOwnRisk.

1 week ago

KingDavid

BLee, your quotes, "We shall learn from the past to live a more fruitful future life. Why keep ‘grumpier’ the past when there are lights at the end of the tunnel?" 👍

1 week ago

BLee

@KingDavid, thanks for the compliment. It is my original quote, no plagiarism..except "lights at the end of tunnel" haha

1 week ago

KingDavid

How far the sellers can press the price down? And for how long? Most share price below RM0.3 transacted would be at the loss. How many of these sellers are willing to sell at a loss?

1 week ago

KingDavid

@RM0.23, I am considering to buy some more.

1 week ago

5354_

Netx free 1 for 2 W can give why not Fintec?

5 days ago

KingDavid

Why must Fintec?

5 days ago

ChickyChicky BomBOOM

wtf?fintech not dead yet?

5 days ago

Musang King

Yes. FINTEC is not dead but will move up after the 30:1 Share Conso Exercise.
Now FINTEC has only 197,563,422 Consolidated Shares and 7,278,682 Consolidated ICPS on the ACE Market of Bursa Securities with from 9 May 2024.

4 days ago

KingDavid

Still some sellers @RM0.245. It means the operator is still in collecting mode and not ready to push the price up. The operator will only push slowly up as they collect more.

2 days ago

ID007

all conmen

1 day ago

KingDavid

Being con too many times. Trust no one? At least should look at the situation now, not then.

5 hours ago

Daily88

LESSER SHARES NOW. NOBODY WANT TO LET GO UNLESS SHARE PRICE SKY ROCKETING LIKE YEAR 2020

19 minutes ago

Daily88

FINTEC NEED TO CLEAR THE REPUTATION WHICH THEY HAVE INFLICTED IN THE PAST YEAR. BEING LABELLED AS A CON COMPANY IS DETRIMENTAL TO A COMPANY CORPORATE GOVERNANCE. ON AND OFF, FINTEC WILL GET AMBUSH BY SC. BETTER TO BUILD UP REPUTATION MR TSAN SEEK EIK. MY 2 FINGERS FROM EYES TO YOU!!!

17 minutes ago

Post a Comment