WHEN EKOEST, IWCITY, GKENT, MRCB, INTA, IKHMAS, SENDAI, GADANG, OCR, GDB AND MANY OTHER CONSTRUCTION
COMPANIES ARE MOVING, WE MAY HAVE A LOOK TO FAJARBARU BUILDER GROUP BHD (7047).
1) Fajarbaru Builder Group Bhd involves in Logging and Trading of Timber
- The lumber price from April to Jun increase from 251 USD to 447 USD, September lumber price already surge to above 900 USD
- Associate company remaining approximately 14,000 acres of working block that yet to be logged will continue to contribute to the Group’s earnings in the future.
2) Involve in ECRL project (The mega project that still continue either PH gov nor PN gov)
- As of last month, track restoration work Mentakab to Gua Musang by Fajarbaru Builder Sdn Bhd at a cost of RM259.7 million stood at 97 per cent.
- With the Group’s track record in consistently delivering quality products and services and having completed various rail-related projects the Group is capable to bid for future rail construction jobs as well as infrastructure works.
3) Malton (6181) break 52 week high and closed at RM 0.59 today (14 SEPT 2020). Fajar get the contract from Malton, maybe this both company may have something to blow.
4) Company directors and big shareholder buy more than 10 millions shares from July until August 2020
- Look like something good is blowing in future
5) Obtained a Malaysia moneylender licence which allows the latter to undertake money-lending business.
6) FAJAR beneficiary of the reintroduction of the Home Ownership Campaign (HOC)
- The government reintroduced the HOC in June under the Short-Term Economic Recovery Plan (Penjana). In addition, the government has announced real property gains tax exemption for Malaysians for the disposal of up to three properties between June 1,2020 and Dec 31,2021.
- HOC, lower lending rate, and peer-to-peer lending platforms, is expected to provide boost to the housing market.
- In Melbourne, the sales rate is at 92% and construction works are progressing well and scheduled to complete by the end of the year.
Mid term uptrend counter
1) The price support by EMA 50
2) ADX & Stoschastic ready to cross up.
3) OBV still in upward position
4) The price supported by uptrend line
EP RM 0.405 - RM 0.415
SP RM 0.40 RST RM 0.435
TP RM 0.495 / RM 0.52
Risk reward ratio is good.
Disclaimer : The above opinion is never intended to be a BUY SELL CALL. The above article purely for education purpose base on observations, chart and data. Thank you.