1) The company has acquired four technology companies and one food and beverage (F&B) company to solidify its digital transformation and digital ecosystem solutions, with a total investment of RM107 million, into Techna-X. The acquisitions will provide a total cumulative profit guarantee of RM10 million over the next 12 months to Huaan.
2) Company is acquiring Hong Kong’s internet of things (IoT) firm HK Aerospace comes with aminimum profit after tax guarantee from the vendors US$3 million for the first financial year of HK Aerospace.
3) Huaan will be investing RM30 million from its redeemable convertible note programme to transform its subsidiary, Craveat International Sdn Bhd (CISB), into a technology company for the food and beverage (F&B) industry. The company's homegrown F&B brand, Teh Tarik Place (TTP), will lead in the transformation which targets to open 100 outlets in 36 months throughout Malaysia and in the Asia Pacific region.
4) Hua-An’s wholly-owned subsidiary Techna-X Aerospace Beidou Sdn Bhd (TXAB) has secured a deal to be the Exclusive Global Master Distributor (outside China) for all the products rolled out by Guangxi Aerospace Beidou New Energy Industry Technology Co. Ltd., which is primarily involved in energy storage solutions namely super batteries and ultra capacitors with a potential recurring value of US$1.6m per annum.
5)Sino Hua-An International Bhd (Hua-An)’s unit Touchpoint International Sdn Bhd has signed a 5-year partnership with South Africa's Snappistore to provide a super-app platform to enable transformation of the latter’s e-commerce business and to expand its digital economy business with a total of US$500,000 minimum revenue to Hua-An
7) Sino Hua-An International Bhd (SHIB) has proposed to dispose of PIPO Overseas Ltd for 88 million yuan (RM54.95 million), which will be used to partially settle an outstanding amount in relation to the group’s acquisition of Touchpoint International Sdn Bhd
8)Sino Hua-An International Bhd (Hua-An)’s unit Touchpoint International Sdn Bhd has inked a deal with South Africa-based firm, Technische Investment (PTY) Ltdfor the use and commercialisation of a mobile application called SnappiStore App (SSA). “Technische will pay to Touchpoint a revenue share of 2.5% of total revenue generated by Technische and a monthly revenue share of 7.5% of total revenue generated by Snappisavings.
a) TXAB is already in discussions with parties in Indonesia, India, Thailand, and United Arab Emirates to act as country resellers in their respective geography.
b) TXAB has already obtained a client, named Tuatara Machinery Ltd (TM) of Christchurch, New Zealand who will be supplying the Super Batteries to its client in the United States for use in heavy duty All Terrain Vehicles (ATVs) for use in an industrial farm, capable of carrying up to 1 tonne weight. TM already made an initial trial order purchase of USD211k and plans to enter into long-term orders quarterly ranging USD400k in near future. These repeating contracts/orders will be made via TXAB. The expected gross margin for TXAB is about 15% of contract value.
c) On going contracts worth USD $67 Million for electric vehicles and electrical devices.
d) Secured order books worth more than USD $230 Million for Super Capacitor battery modules for Kone Elevators for period over 3 years.
e) Currently in negotiations with private company for projects worth more than USD $250 Million (will be announced soon).
f) Hua-An wishes to announce that Touchpoint International Sdn. Bhd. (“TPI”), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hua-An had on 26 October 2020 entered into a Memorandum of Understanding (“MoU”) with Country Heights Holdings Berhad (“CHHB”) to explore a smart city partnership arrangement to collaborate, develop and position the Mines Wellness City to be the first township in Malaysia to use smart city app, to be called M Smart City App, with cryptocurrency enablement.
This book is the result of the author's many years of experience and observation throughout his 26 years in the stockbroking industry. It was written for general public to learn to invest based on facts and not on fantasies or hearsay....