Posted by kltrader > 2012-11-13 22:41 | Report Abuse

I can see that many of cpteh's recent posts are generating many comments from others - especially the ones where he is "attacked" by AlbertLim and Fat Cat. I wonder if all this attention is actually doing good in promoting him further.. I guess an honest and genuine man will prevail in the end..

1 person likes this.

144 comment(s). Last comment by tonylim 2012-11-20 22:17

Posted by Buy & Sell Sell & Buy > 2012-11-13 23:03 | Report Abuse

I dont care abt who he is. If his opinion is generating RM for me, I can support his opinion. If he talks craps,then l will not support him.

AlbertLim

281 posts

Posted by AlbertLim > 2012-11-13 23:05 | Report Abuse

if he gets the credit... then good for him
If he gets the free promo.. good for him
I dont attack any blogger for fun just to get the kick of it. I am stating facts what I got from his own cohort members who shared with me all his innuendo... that all..

sorry if i offend others... not meant too

Gud nite

benson911

639 posts

Posted by benson911 > 2012-11-13 23:39 | Report Abuse

I nt really understand what is included in Cp Teh cohort class, mayb he can make some outline on what newbies can learn from his class, or having some free preview class.

AlbertLim

281 posts

Posted by AlbertLim > 2012-11-14 00:37 | Report Abuse

Mr Benson,
I can tell .. its all about reading charts.. which u shud buy few books & read instead of joining his cohort. Its cheaper that way. Free preview?? hahaha... gud luck with that ....

gijoe

37 posts

Posted by gijoe > 2012-11-14 08:55 | Report Abuse

Remember last time when a trainer promoting a software trading system training with free preview and no obligation, cp who does not believe in that system assisted to provide his opinion. Trust there is no wrong doings if someone caring from the forum giving their views now. Perhaps someone attended his course can enlighten how well they are doing now. In total how much they pay for tuition and subscription for stock watch.

Just to be fair, there is nothing wrong paying subscription, as am paying close to 1000 annually to some financial sites.

PureBULL .

2,411 posts

Posted by PureBULL . > 2012-11-14 09:12 | Report Abuse

nah,, absolutely Free here...
http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/forum/900000315.jsp?fp=2

tommylou

1,918 posts

Posted by tommylou > 2012-11-14 09:21 | Report Abuse

Haha Purebull...I like that...

gijoe

37 posts

Posted by gijoe > 2012-11-14 09:24 | Report Abuse

Glad that you acknowledge sharing is caring for free, there is some free sites to learn too. Trust investor or trader should use their brain, not eye.

tommylou

1,918 posts

Posted by tommylou > 2012-11-14 09:29 | Report Abuse

Hey any selling by sales man is free...at first :)

gijoe

37 posts

Posted by gijoe > 2012-11-14 09:35 | Report Abuse

No. We need to use our brain.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,007 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2012-11-14 10:13 |

Post removed.Why?

tptan45

388 posts

Posted by tptan45 > 2012-11-14 10:21 | Report Abuse

Why make stock investment so difficult.
Make it simple and there would be no more quarrels.

tommylou

1,918 posts

Posted by tommylou > 2012-11-14 10:23 | Report Abuse

Finally the truth is out!

avenger88

522 posts

Posted by avenger88 > 2012-11-14 10:26 | Report Abuse

Ooi Teik Bee, you refer to HE is CP?

Ooi Teik Bee

11,007 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2012-11-14 10:28 | Report Abuse

Dear Avenger88,

Yes. Mr Teh.

Thank you.

Ooi

Melvin G

601 posts

Posted by Melvin G > 2012-11-14 10:33 | Report Abuse

lol! i cant wait to see how Teh going to reply this.

fatty_tang

296 posts

Posted by fatty_tang > 2012-11-14 10:38 | Report Abuse

@ Buy & Sell: if my stuff can generate 100% money, I would rather keep it to myself

CP TEH

374 posts

Posted by CP TEH > 2012-11-14 10:46 | Report Abuse

Dear Mr Ooi

I did not condemn(that is too harsh and a strong word, honestly) you or your system. Not here, not in my blog.

To start with the dinner invitation, I have said thanks ... I was caught in CAR(with a friend) as he locked the keys inside the car and we were desperately looking for someone to 'unlock' it. Luckily after a looong while, we managed to get someone, and it took the expert a while to open that. My friend paid RM80 for that. ouch. Then, we were very hungry and went for dinner first. Sorry for being late for your preview talk.

After half an hour of the preview ... when you told us you were broke, but profitted millions from Gamuda-wd, with the office being used are 'click' internet marketing site, we thought we do not want to attend the selling part-talk. We just there to listen, with open mind, to listen to the system being applied. Yes, I am a learner .. so, I will attend more courses, to learn.

I think you got me a lot of not-so-right here. But, if you wish to meet up, shake hands ... talk and be gentleman ... sure ... I will be pleased to meet up with you. Writing here might create more misunderstandings as I am not good in words here. Please e-mail me to give me your number. Thanks

I do not fight with you or anyone here. No worry.

As I am leaving this forum too, please e-mail me so that we can meet up. I will bring my friend too, to prove that we were there, our good intention, our mis-fortune, our views and such ... but only with you.

Sorry if you felt offended ... but I can't remember in my life that I condemn anyone. I sincerely apologise for that.

Thanks for listening.

TEH

AlbertLim

281 posts

Posted by AlbertLim > 2012-11-14 10:54 | Report Abuse

Flag me ? report abuse my post?... why do that? bcos the truth hurts or am i telling lies? Am I really telling lies?
I feel sorry for those who are in Mr. Teh ( I better address him this way) cohort. & those who are in his stock watch RM30 per mth... his cohort need to pay monthly to keep the membership alive...U dont pay U'll get the cut. They sit down in a room talk about this stock that stock , condemn remisiers , praise his method... bla bla bla... all system sucks... but his method is good.. so on & on...
Sorry to hear he stood u up for dinner Mr OTB. At least u know what kind a person he is. Now of course he will come out & defend himself.

kltrader

86 posts

Posted by kltrader > 2012-11-14 11:01 | Report Abuse

I digged around and found the original comment from CP Teh on Ooi Teik Bee's software here: http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/forum/1100009117.jsp?ftp=4

Posted by CP TEH > Jul 18, 2012 11:05 PM | Report Abuse X

Hi ALL

I am back from Ooi's talk.

No comment is the best comment.

Thanks, anyway.

TEH

CP TEH

374 posts

Posted by CP TEH > 2012-11-14 11:04 | Report Abuse

dear Albert

the points I will put here is I did not flag you. Wait, wat is that? who done that? check the truth please.

i do not condemn anyone ... I do not even praise my methods? Huh? Again, u can also e-mail me and we can meet as gentleman.

Otherwise, it is ok. Forgive me, I am out ... can I?

TEH

alexlulu

449 posts

Posted by alexlulu > 2012-11-14 11:09 | Report Abuse

CHEEPEK TEH is so annoying..
can someone anyone pull him out from this i3?
chipek teh can u go sell your class in pasar malam? u r so cheapo.

Posted by baramundi80 > 2012-11-14 11:13 | Report Abuse

Hard to make $$ in market lately that's why all self-proclaimed gurus try to outsmart each other to win more students subscription fees nowadays....sad...:(

alexlulu

449 posts

Posted by alexlulu > 2012-11-14 11:15 | Report Abuse

i never heard of George Soros want to teach ppls......

canu63

123 posts

Posted by canu63 > 2012-11-14 11:18 | Report Abuse

a crock with a bussiness suite being humble only to help himself...a brif discription on exploiters!

alexlulu

449 posts

Posted by alexlulu > 2012-11-14 11:21 | Report Abuse

its a pain to read Chipek Teh ego self-talk everyday....

ktrader

1,840 posts

Posted by ktrader > 2012-11-14 11:22 | Report Abuse

kltrade, there was another post on mr ooi's software...please dig some more...

alexlulu

449 posts

Posted by alexlulu > 2012-11-14 11:39 | Report Abuse

fatcat, i propose every i3 member pay Chipek Teh rm0.50c per month in exchange of Chipek not showing up here. what do u think?

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2012-11-14 11:50 | Report Abuse

i dont think anyone will pay for it.. :l

Posted by tradersam 56 > 2012-11-14 12:53 | Report Abuse

Think all this is getting out of hand ! Admit it or not,the likes of KC Loh, CPteh, Ooi , Mat cendana and formerly bro Chong to me did contribute positively in this forum! Its sad that some are leaving this forum becos of accusations here and there!! At the end of the day it all points to making our own decisions in stock trading perspectives.Blaming these sifu's for our loses only goes to show that we are inmature and selfish!After all they are only human and no human is perfect!!

tommylou

1,918 posts

Posted by tommylou > 2012-11-14 17:02 | Report Abuse

Did I read blames on other sifus like Chong, kc loh, MC, ....Don't think so.....I only see CPTEH......Tradersam....are you seeing things?

Posted by quyen850906 > 2012-11-14 17:09 | Report Abuse

Chong also disappear inbthis forum since 2-3 mths.he also criticised by someone as i know

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2012-11-14 17:20 | Report Abuse

KC Loh and Mat are good guys, they've contributed positively to the forum, buy or no buy is the investor own decision la...

stock5678

531 posts

Posted by stock5678 > 2012-11-14 17:25 | Report Abuse

Agreed with Shirley. A smart investor will digest information instead of blindly follow. Those who wanted to follow, decision always by their own. I follow no one, but TA, after screen through the FA.
Follower behavior is when gain, not always say you are good but once loss, then will point this and that.
To be smart, learn and digest before act. Nothing is free and 100%. Even TA also tells cut loss.

winwin

366 posts

Posted by winwin > 2012-11-14 17:28 | Report Abuse

this forum no moderator? soon become kindergarten :( both parties are loser at the end.the newbie like me too.

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2012-11-14 17:32 | Report Abuse

you 2 missing the point, no one blaming yamateh, we just dont want him to keep posting annoying junk stuff on daily basis..

i mean, i personally hope he wont post any more junk stuff.. lets give peace a chance, we dont need your junk yamateh :)

alexlulu

449 posts

Posted by alexlulu > 2012-11-14 17:34 | Report Abuse

chipek yamateh is so annoying. he is always promoting himself as the guru. the one who teach others. the one who is the best. kanina.

Ram Cheong

450 posts

Posted by Ram Cheong > 2012-11-14 17:41 | Report Abuse

its usual in forums , members comes n goes , its great to have these sifus around to share their experiences n mistakes n ideas but it don make much differences too if they go cos new ppl will come in , trading n market will still have to go on . ............

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2012-11-14 18:28 | Report Abuse

winwin, it's was already a kindergarden since 3weeks ago when bursa had a slight fever. Then a few kindy graduate felt great and started to become personal and dictated who should or should not be here and those here, contributing, how they should write. very personal, uncouth and spiteful.

Ram, true, people come and go. But genuine ones will go too... very soon. those remaining will be kindy graduates.

tommylou

1,918 posts

Posted by tommylou > 2012-11-14 18:28 | Report Abuse

Yeap....life goes ON......just don't be the puppet for non contributor and selfish loners

kltrader

86 posts

Posted by kltrader > 2012-11-14 18:52 | Report Abuse

tonylim - i fully agree with you.

This is a free forum and nobody should dictate how others should write here, though this may result in a few spiteful attacks from some forumers.

There are still many good and healthy discussions this this forum. I guess we just have to ignore the noises as what some suggested before.

I believe everyone here has the ultimate intention to make $$$ from the market. So lets not be distracted by the noises along the path to our goal.

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2012-11-14 19:02 | Report Abuse

kltrader, that was what i thought. no?
i see postings reduced to less than 50% from it's peak.
i must say i enjoy your postings in your blog. many thanks.

jester

852 posts

Posted by jester > 2012-11-14 19:13 | Report Abuse

My my.. I look away from this forum for just a month and look what happened.. I don't know who's who and what is currently the issue now.

Now where is my popcorn....

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2012-11-14 19:18 | Report Abuse

jester take another month off. nothing gonna change

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2012-11-14 19:33 | Report Abuse

lol not like im so powerful until can dictate what other people posting, but, at least i can give my opinion on their post right?

now even ciplak yamateh own former 'DEAREST' student come out and accuse him this and that, and not only me, but many other also find that yamateh is truly annoying with his junk post.

somehow i have to wonder, how thick a man face can be, being bombarded by so many people with disgust feeling , and yet.. yet continue posting his junk. > =.= <

alexlulu

449 posts

Posted by alexlulu > 2012-11-14 19:39 | Report Abuse

want to meet up and shake hand talk gentlement?

CP TEH

374 posts

Posted by CP TEH > 2012-11-14 19:41 | Report Abuse

Dear cat,

S many wrongs in your writing about me. No, there is none of my tratles posting here. But there are some one creating many nicks. How low can the person go, no one could tell.

But, staying aside to watch further hurl of words, checking the maturity levels could be interesting.

No point apologizing to you, either. Do not expect honesty from a cheap person, just a quote I read.

Thanks for your comments, anyway.

TEH

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2012-11-14 19:52 | Report Abuse

Do not expect honesty from a cheap person?

are you describing yourself?

OFF

FAT.

;D

jester

852 posts

Posted by jester > 2012-11-14 20:00 | Report Abuse

bro tonylim,

Correct! nothings gonna change..
however, with all these popcorn around I can't take another break yet..
nyum!

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2012-11-14 21:17 | Report Abuse

hehehe, yes enjoying my self.
you too

Post a Comment
Market Buzz