Posted by KC Loh > 2012-11-22 12:20 | Report Abuse

The Business Deal A Chinese guy goes to a Jew to buy black bras, size 38. The Jew, known for his skills as a businessman, says that black bras are rare, and that he is finding it very difficult to buy them from his suppliers. Therefore he has to charge $50 for them. The Chinese guy buys 25 pairs. He returns a few days later, and this time orders 50. The Jew tells him that they have become even harder to get, and charges him $60 each. The Chinese guy returns a month later, and buys the Jews remaining stock of 50, and this time for $75 each. The Jew is somewhat puzzled by the large demand for black size 38 bras and asks the Chinese guy, "Please tell me . . . What do you do with all these black bras?" The Chinese guy answers: "I cut them in half, and sell them as skull caps to you Jews, for $200 each." .......and this is why the Chinese own us! "Business is Business"

3 people like this.

13 comment(s). Last comment by KC Loh 2012-11-26 22:53

PureBULL .

2,412 posts

Posted by PureBULL . > 2012-11-22 12:34 | Report Abuse

KC Loh, U r truly the 'Zhuge Liang' with such highest strategic game plan.
All the more we need U here...

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-11-22 12:36 | Report Abuse

purebull, i am not worthy of the sandals of the legendary Zhuge Liang. That guy read constellations to change the course of battles. how many could really claim that?

i will be glad just to sell some Jews some Iraqi scud missiles. :)

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-11-22 20:23 | Report Abuse

See if you can figure out what these seven words all have in common!

1. Banana
2. Dresser
3. Grammar
4. Potato
5. Revive
6. Uneven
7. Assess

In all of the words listed, if you take the first letter, place it at the end of the word, and then spell the word backwards, it will be the same word. Did you figure it out?

ktrader

1,842 posts

Posted by ktrader > 2012-11-22 20:32 | Report Abuse

Yea so is ZORRO....:)

minitrader

2,273 posts

Posted by minitrader > 2012-11-22 20:36 | Report Abuse

b anana
d resser
g rammar
p otato
r evive
u neven
a ssess

yup...still the same word bro

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2012-11-22 21:09 | Report Abuse

A mix of English with local favor, jus end the can with something, the meaning will be diff,

Can hah or can meh = are you sure ?
Can la = yes
Can ler = yes, of course
Can lor = yes, I think so

minitrader

2,273 posts

Posted by minitrader > 2012-11-23 00:04 | Report Abuse

are u sure meh? hehehe

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2012-11-23 08:03 | Report Abuse

can one..

see u can use the "one" to emphasize.. haha jus kidding, anyway teach ur kids to use proper english in exam. :)

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-11-23 12:56 | Report Abuse

its a case of do what i say, dont do what i do with shirley1! :)

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-11-23 12:57 | Report Abuse

ktrader's ZORRO is good! hahahaha....

some really very smart and creative people here. Thinking outside the box should be a prized commodity!

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-11-26 22:17 | Report Abuse

I have been in many places, but I've never been in Cahoots. Apparently, you can't go alone. You have to be in Cahoots
with someone.

I've also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognises you there

I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport; you have to be driven there. I have made several trips there, thanks to my friends, family and work.

I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I'm not too good on physical activity anymore.

I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there too often.

I've been in- Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm.

Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I go there more often as I'm getting older.

One of my favourite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets the adrenalin flowing and pumps up the old heart! At my age I need all the stimuli I can get!

I may have been in Continent, and I don't remember what country I was in. It's an age thing.

kltrader

86 posts

Posted by kltrader > 2012-11-26 22:42 | Report Abuse

Sometimes you're in too many threads, though I must admit sometimes you're in credible!

KC Loh

13,701 posts

Posted by KC Loh > 2012-11-26 22:53 | Report Abuse

comes with the job. I am full time! how about you?

dont worry, i got your pun! but i am not Mr Incredible! his stomach definitely bigger than mine! :)

Post a Comment
Market Buzz