3 people like this.

5,349 comment(s). Last comment by King Kong73 2013-05-06 07:03

Ranger

558 posts

Posted by Ranger > 2013-04-17 15:39 | Report Abuse

Hey jacko, pi tido lah. Don't waste time here.

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-17 15:41 | Report Abuse

Posted by Ranger > Apr 17, 2013 03:29 PM | Report Abuse

HAHAHAHA JACKO....HAHAHAHA Bingo...both of u must be afraid of your own shadow..

Idiot & stupid Ranger, who know what is the meaning of "afraid of your own shadow.."...you always quote this & I wonder if you really know the meaning? Frankly, I have yet to see an idiot like you stupid Ranger.

Ranger

558 posts

Posted by Ranger > 2013-04-17 15:48 | Report Abuse

KONEKciwakSINGH...

KELANTAN TELAH "JUAL" >400k ekar tanah for "kawan karib"...Hancur lah kelantan PAK AZIZ buat pada rakyat kelantan. Tu pun orang kelantan tak nampak...

Kesian orang Kelantan. BOSS sendiri jual tanah pada orang luar

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-17 15:52 | Report Abuse

Back the BN man for Pasir Mas’
Hawkeye
| April 17, 2013

Ibrahim Ali urges Perkasa members to support BN despite his disappointment at being dumped as candidate for the parliamentary seat

KOTA BARU: The unveiling of Barisan Nasional candidates in Kelantan saw its fair share of surprises, the biggest being the omission of Perkasa founder Ibrahim Ali.

Ibrahim, who had stood as a candidate for Pasir Mas in every election since 1986, was dropped in favour of Pasir Mas Umno division deputy chief Che Johan Che Pa.

Che Johan is likely to face Ramli Yusof, a former police commissioner and local boy, from PAS.

Said to be one of the young talents groomed by Ibrahim, Che Johan, a businessman, politely declined interviews.

State opposition leader Md Alwi Che Ahmad had earlier said that in the spirit of democracy, Ibrahim should contest the same seat although BN had a candidate in Che Johan.

Hours later, Ibrahim held a hastily arranged press conference, and spoke of his desire to stand as an independent in Pasir Mas, and that he was also keen to contest a state seat....

...talk nonsense when not wanted.

..continue reading here

http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2013/04/17/back-the-bn-man-for-pasir-mas/

Ranger

558 posts

Posted by Ranger > 2013-04-17 15:56 | Report Abuse

Pity u PAKATAN supporters. Obviously hot-tempered n lack-manners people like u can't rule the country. The country will turn haywire if u run the country. WHY? Bcoz everything and all decisions will be based on emotions, macam ada menstrual period la. Very moody one...hehehe. Better stay in the jungle and manage the animals there better la...

alenac

2,643 posts

Posted by alenac > 2013-04-17 15:56 | Report Abuse

BN is the most racist party in Malaysia. By putting PERKOSA Katak Kulim in Shah Alam, Najib has shown his true colors. 1 Malaysia is a fruad.

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-17 15:59 | Report Abuse

Stupid Ranger, you talk cock...answer this first before you open your stupid mouth...this..

Posted by bingo > Apr 17, 2013 03:41 PM | Report Abuse X

Posted by Ranger > Apr 17, 2013 03:29 PM | Report Abuse

HAHAHAHA JACKO....HAHAHAHA Bingo...both of u must be afraid of your own shadow..

Idiot & stupid Ranger, who know what is the meaning of "afraid of your own shadow.."...you always quote this & I wonder if you really know the meaning? Frankly, I have yet to see an idiot like you stupid Ranger.

starships

108 posts

Posted by starships > 2013-04-17 16:02 | Report Abuse

Stupid Ranger, BN is the best corruption party, leads by gangsters, murderers and stupids to bankrupt the nation. Bodoh oi

Posted by tuniamasingh > 2013-04-17 16:05 | Report Abuse

Why there are so many PAKATAN supporters here? Perhaps we should leave LONE RANGER to ponder over it....

soojinhou

869 posts

Posted by soojinhou > 2013-04-17 16:13 | Report Abuse

"Obviously hot-tempered n lack-manners people like u can't rule the country. The country will turn haywire if u run the country."

Ranger you are the biggest retard I have even seen. Maybe mama didn't feed you enough milk when you were a baby, caused some of your grey matter to die. Pakatan has ruled 4 states for the past 5 years and not only they didn't go haywire, they actually got very good assessment from the Auditor General. You're a liar just like your BN leaders.

alenac

2,643 posts

Posted by alenac > 2013-04-17 16:20 | Report Abuse

Brothers of pigs just dun have rational thinking materials.

Ranger

558 posts

Posted by Ranger > 2013-04-17 16:31 | Report Abuse

How can u compare 6 Prime Ministers' brains compared with the brain of LIM KID SIANG alone for the period 1969-2013? Sure la the 6. The country has transformed each time a new BN PM took office. How does PAKATAN expects to transform when BN had already transformed progressively since independence? Can't even manage Penang, Kedah, Kelantan and Selangor, n now u are talking of running the country? Go manage the jungle lagi better. PAKATAN leaders, like the followers, PANDAI OMONG2 KOSONG ONLY!!!

soojinhou

869 posts

Posted by soojinhou > 2013-04-17 16:35 | Report Abuse

"Can't even manage Penang, Kedah, Kelantan and Selangor, n now u are talking of running the country?"

http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2012/10/15/ag-gives-top-marks-to-pakatan-states/

KUALA LUMPUR: The 2011 Auditor-General’s report indicates good fiscal management by all four Pakatan Rakyat-controlled states with revenues improving.

DAP-held Penang led the way in terms of revenue collection, recording a RM192.19 million or 46.8% increase compared with the RM410.70 million made in 2010 while Selangor, Malaysia’s richest state, increased by RM62.50 million or 4% for the same period.

Keep talking, the more you talk the more retarded you look.

Ranger

558 posts

Posted by Ranger > 2013-04-17 16:43 | Report Abuse

BN is still the best political since independence. Let it be for another 100 years, the best leaders are in BN.

Ranger

558 posts

Posted by Ranger > 2013-04-17 16:45 | Report Abuse

BN is still the best political group since independence. Let it be for another 100 years, the best leaders are in BN.

starships

108 posts

Posted by starships > 2013-04-17 16:48 | Report Abuse

Ranger don't know what is Auditor-General. Telling him like telling animal, they wouldn't understand but surprisingly if we tell to dogs, the dogs may even understand. Hm.... is this what we say Ranger is worst than a dog?

alenac

2,643 posts

Posted by alenac > 2013-04-17 16:55 | Report Abuse

Hahahahah The best in corruption are in BN.

Ranger

558 posts

Posted by Ranger > 2013-04-17 16:58 | Report Abuse

For BN and forever...........

starships

108 posts

Posted by starships > 2013-04-17 17:02 | Report Abuse

Yes, BN forever corrupted

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-17 17:02 | Report Abuse

Posted by Ranger > Apr 17, 2013 04:58 PM | Report Abuse

For BN and forever..........

Yes, if you love corruption, then UMNO/BN is the best.

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-17 17:07 | Report Abuse

So, I presume this Pig Rider Ranger is also corrupted and that's why he loves UMNO/BN?????

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-17 17:13 | Report Abuse

ahyoyo, is this true??

Five BN candidates possess bogus degrees, claims DAP

..read all FREE here please....

http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/227049

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-17 17:14 | Report Abuse

Seramai 13,949 wanita berusia 35 tahun ke atas di Selangor telah mendapat manfaat dari Skim Kesihatan Wanita: Mammogram Selangor (Mammo SEL). Kos pemeriksaan mammogram sebanyak RM 90 seorang ditanggung sepenuhnya oleh Kerajaan Negeri Selangor di bawah Program Merakyatkan Ekonomi Selangor dengan peruntukan sebanyak RM 1 juta setiap tahun.

Kerajaan Pakatan Rakyat di Selangor sentiasa menjaga kebajikan golongan wanita di Selangor.

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-17 17:19 | Report Abuse

Just found this in youtube and you definitely enjoy the video & perhaps a little laughter on your face...see it please.

Zulkifli Nordin dan Lagu Khas Umno

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0zvHCEYBPY

haa haa haa

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-17 17:23 | Report Abuse

Hari Pembubaran Parlimen:
RABU
R: Rakyat
A: Akan
B: Buang
U: Umno

Hari penamaan calun
SABTU:
S: Semua
A: Akan
B: Bersatu
T: Tolak
U: Umno

Hari pembuangan undi
AHAD:
A: Adalah
H: Hari
A: Akhir
D: Dato najib

Tarikh mengundi
55 tahun umno memerintah
2013 tahun terakhir

TAKBIR!

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-17 17:37 | Report Abuse

Wangsa Maju MCA chairman Yew Teong Lock is unhappy about Shafie Abdullah being fielded there given that Shafie had made negative statements about his MCA division. Yew will not be campaigning in support of Shafie, but refused to say if he will be standing as an independent.

http://www.kinitv.com/channel/8/FzIBZmjZqaM

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-17 17:41 | Report Abuse

Ex-IGP calls on incoming PR govt for 'system overhaul'

Harakahdaily, 17 April 2013

Apr 17: Former inspector general of police has called for an 'overhaul' of the country's law enforcement in the light of what described as the police's failure to enforce laws.

Speaking at a forum on smooth and peaceful transition of power, Musa, who fell out with Home minister Hishamuddin Hussein before his term was left to expire in 2010, hit out at the police's inaction over several statements by BN leaders including former prime minister Dr Mahathir Mohamad.

"For me, that (the statements) is almost like sedition," Musa was quoted by news portal Malaysiakini as saying, referring to Mahathir's suggestion of racial riots should DAP advisor Lim Kit Siang wins in Gelang Patah, and Wanita UMNO chief Shahrizat Abdul Jalil's speech at the UMNO assembly predicting a repeat of May 13 if the party loses the coming polls.

"The police must take immediate action. Don't just make statements. When people do something like that, you stay silent," Musa said.

He then called for an 'overhaul' should there be a change of government, while zeroing in on corruption.

"For me, the most important thing that must be eradicated is bribery. All I would say is, if you want to do things in the same way that the current minister and government is doing, then there's no point. If you want to change, change completely," Musa said, as quoted by Malaysiakini.

http://en.harakahdaily.net/index.php/berita-utama/7064-ex-igp-calls-on-incoming-pr-govt-for-system-overhaul.html

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-17 17:42 | Report Abuse

Just found this in youtube and you definitely enjoy the video & perhaps a little laughter on your face...see it please.

Zulkifli Nordin dan Lagu Khas Umno

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0zvHCEYBPY

haa haa haa

skyboyman

457 posts

Posted by skyboyman > 2013-04-17 17:42 | Report Abuse

idiot brainless bingo..

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-17 17:52 | Report Abuse

MIC leader warns of ‘Zulkifli’ backlash
RK Anand
| April 17, 2013

In a text message, S Vell Paari urges the MIC president to raise the matter with the BN chairman or risk losing Indian votes.

KUALA LUMPUR: Barisan Nasional’s decision to name the controversial Perkasa vice-president Zulkifli Noordin as its candidate for the Shah Alam parliament seat has drawn both disbelief and discontent.

Observers noted that it could be a case of shooting oneself in the foot with regard to Indian votes.

The tremors are also being felt in MIC, with one leader warning of an electoral backlash if Zulkifli is allowed to run under the BN banner.

Expressing disappointment over the decision, S Vell Paari urged MIC president G Palanivel to put the message across to BN chairman Najib Tun Razak.

The MIC strategy director conveyed this via a text message to Palanivel, which was also sent to members of the party’s central working committee.

The text message, which was forwarded to FMT by one of the CWC members, read: “Zulkifli being a BN candidate in Shah Alam is an insult to the Hindus in Malaysia.”

“We have 15,000 Indian voters in Shah Alam, 31,000 in Kota Raja, 21,000 in Kapar and 17,000 in Subang. Declaring Zulkifli as the BN candidate has angered the community.

“We could lose nearly 50% to 70% of Indian votes which could result in losses for MIC candidates especially in Selangor. But with Indian votes being the deciding vote, it could result in BN failing to capture Selangor,” said Vell Paari.

The MIC leader also warned the president that the resentment over Zulkifli’s candidacy is spreading to other states as well.

“Dato Seri [Palanivel], we cannot keep silent and let everyone walk away with an apology after insulting our religion and community…

“I was advised that as a CWC member I have to adhere to party decorum on any issues and I am doing just that. I hope Dato Seri can get a favorable action from PM,” he added.

Contacted later, Vell Paari confirmed that he had sent the text message to Palanivel this afternoon.

Asked what he meant by “favourable action from PM,” he replied that Zulkifli must be struck off the candidates list.

“This is a man whose words go against the spirit of 1Malaysia and BN, so how can he represent BN in the elections?” he said.

Zulkifli landed in the spotlight after a video of him belittling the Hindu religion went viral on You Tube, for which he later apologised.

The former PKR leader is the incumbent MP for the Kulim Bandar Bahru seat in Kedah, which he won in the 2008 general election.

http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2013/04/17/mic-leader-warns-of-zulkifli-backlash/

...now let's see how will the Indians vote now.

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-17 17:57 | Report Abuse

BN-MIC : Zulkifli Noordin a 'transformation' candidate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE1sWdJAQfw

We welcome Zulkifli Noordin. We have to transform. This is what we call a political transformation that has been initiated by BN chairperson Najib Abdul Razak under 1Malaysia. He is a "most winnable" candidate...

...my Indian friends, wake up after watching this video...no more Nambikkai ????

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-17 18:00 | Report Abuse

Umno have accuse the DAP of being a racists and a communists.......they are in fact good friends of the communists party of China!

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-17 18:04 | Report Abuse

P074 - Laksamana (B) Imran Abd Hamid: PRU13 Adalah Peperangan Rakyat Umum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbdmg3AO5SI&feature=youtu.be

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-17 18:32 | Report Abuse

Malaysian Spring ??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bt8M4yiL86A

Jamesdean

127 posts

Posted by Jamesdean > 2013-04-17 18:44 | Report Abuse

I like Ranger statement below.....I wonder who beat up the Pakatan flag installer

Posted by Ranger > Apr 17, 2013 03:56 PM | Report Abuse

Pity u PAKATAN supporters. Obviously hot-tempered n lack-manners people like u can't rule the country. The country will turn haywire if u run the country. WHY? Bcoz everything and all decisions will be based on emotions, macam ada menstrual period la. Very moody one...hehehe. Better stay in the jungle and manage the animals there better la...

alenac

2,643 posts

Posted by alenac > 2013-04-17 18:59 | Report Abuse

Si katak Kulim dengan lagu khas UMNO

http://mforum5.cari.com.my/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=720591

Posted by Velson Loh > 2013-04-17 19:08 | Report Abuse

I wonder why Ranger has so much free time keep to post/comment according to all of the comments and topics he posted,

http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/cube/post/ranger.jsp?fp=1

all are related to political topics/issues, how much do u get paid

alenac

2,643 posts

Posted by alenac > 2013-04-17 19:12 | Report Abuse

heheheheh.............in the song he sang the frog said UMNO jual MELAYU~!!!!!!!!!!! and yet he is the "transformation" candidate for UMNO, no wonder we have Porky brothers who still support BN/UMNO, because of money that they can generate through corruption. So the kulim MP who screwed UMNO is selected to stand BUT not poor Ong Tee Keat, as he was critical of MCA. Where is fairness? Wake up Tee Keat and leave the party.

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-18 00:31 | Report Abuse

All Malaysians irrespective of race , religion & color must read this.

Siti Norhayati Mohd Yusoff
4:52PM Apr 17, 2013

A first-time voter's open letter to Muslims

These days, politics is the hottest conversation everywhere. You pick up the phone to talk to a friend, or a relative, and suddenly you are discussing politics!

I was not very much into politics until very recently when I felt my money had been ending up in some rich individuals' expensive handbags.

We all have heard the "cincin" and handbags story, which has now been confirmed by the lady herself.

...continue reading here please

http://www.malaysiakini.com/letters/227106

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-18 00:55 | Report Abuse

Let us give Barisan Nasional and Najib the biggest surprise of their life this coming 5th May!

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/6184/sokong2.jpg

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-18 02:31 | Report Abuse

One Malaysian wrote this..

Cheng Tee wrote...

U CHUA SOI LEK will be remember n cursed for generations for selling Chinese seats to Umdo. U do not had the rights to critisize Any Oppositin parties or any malaysian citizens. I will see u n ur generations will had a bad ending. Our fore father fought the seat for the future of malaysian chinese n u Traitor Dog, bastard sold it to Umdo. If i see u at the street i will swear at u. U mother fucker traitor dog.

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-18 02:43 | Report Abuse

A nice article on Lim Guan Eng

http://ilovehaagendazs.com/2008/05/ning-baizura-blog-about-lim-guan-eng/

I quote some of Ning Baizura writtings...

Ning and I really felt honoured. But we felt more surprised that the Chief Minister of a state was travelling all by himself like any normal rakyat jelata. But the biggest surprise in store for us was yet to come.

As usual, we sat in First Class. I expected the CM to be seated somewhere in front of us but then I realised he wasn’t in First Class. Where did he disappear to???

I popped my head round the curtain that veils First Class and Economy Class and guess who I saw sitting in the front row seat of Economy quietly reading the newspapers?

...more read on here..

http://ilovehaagendazs.com/2008/05/ning-baizura-blog-about-lim-guan-eng/

..over to you UMNO Chief Ministers & Menteri Besars...just 1 question, can you?

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-18 02:50 | Report Abuse

More than 20,000 attended PR ceramah in Kota Sarang,Kedah where they will announce candidates for kedah.

http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/2268/kedah.jpg

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-18 06:11 | Report Abuse

My Malaysian brothers & sisters, always remember this picture I posted yesterday.....

Posted by bingo > Apr 17, 2013 06:26 AM | Report Abuse X

100% you must see this picture...very very logical & refreshing

Here's some brilliant logic from Dr. Azmi Sharom, Assoc. Prof. at University Malaya's Faculty of Law. I think he wrote this last year, but its still so refreshing especially with the GE round the corner!

http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/2825/logic2.png

max8

681 posts

Posted by max8 > 2013-04-18 07:17 | Report Abuse

CHANGE. Because WE LOVE MALAYSIA.
This is it.

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-18 10:13 | Report Abuse

Strong turnout in 'city of civil servants' as PAS begins Putrajaya campaign

Apr 18: Pakatan Rakyat's quest for Putrajaya parliamentary seat got off to a roaring start last night as some 10,000 people in the administrative capital gathered to listen to PAS candidate Husam Musa at the party's first ceramah which also featured president Tuan Guru Abdul Hadi Awang.

Husam engaged the crowd by repeating Barisan Nasional chairman Najib Razak's now-famous lines "Are you ready for BN?", and the crowd responded "No!", in the same way they answered Najib during BN's Chinese New Year open house last February.

"If this is the case, victory is ours. Who says Tengku Adnan (Tengku Mansor) cannot be defeated?" asked Husam....

..read all here please..

http://en.harakahdaily.net/index.php/headline/7068-strong-turnout-in-city-of-civil-servants-as-pas-begins-putrajaya-campaign.html

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-18 10:14 | Report Abuse

DemiRakyat.my-Keadilan Bersedia Menghadapi PRU13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH7nDOFvcT0

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-18 10:20 | Report Abuse

Dialog Kg Baru dengan calon PAS dan BN Titiwangsa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1CjDSqoKY8&feature=youtu.be

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-04-18 10:23 | Report Abuse

Nurul Izzah – The Darling Princess of Malaysian Politics

http://www.malaysiaedition.net/nurul-izzah-the-darling-princess-of-malaysian-politics/

In Anwar we saw an Ambition; In Nurul Izzah we see the Aspiration.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz