2 people like this.

35 comment(s). Last comment by richardlim72 2011-10-20 09:36

stephenlee

423 posts

Posted by stephenlee > 2011-10-14 18:23 | Report Abuse

The writer seems to be too persistence with his positive views that the deals would not be aborted. From the finasncial point of view, anything can happened and we keep our fingers crossed for the deal to go through.

mancon

49 posts

Posted by mancon > 2011-10-14 18:30 | Report Abuse

Smell something fishy. Dont forget what u r buying is non controlling shares, if there is no MGO who would be interested ?

Alex11

2 posts

Posted by Alex11 > 2011-10-14 18:45 | Report Abuse

As we believe Dato Teh is a genuine businessman, the key issue here now is really the funding to take ENG private. So, in my view, the most pertinent question need to be answered is that if you were the banker, would you still be funding TYK to take ENG private?...hopefully the flood is just a temporary setback to ENG's business as the factories will still be running as usual for the long term and on this basis, the banker will go ahead to fund the proposal...

chong

3,074 posts

Posted by chong > 2011-10-15 01:24 | Report Abuse

Please use your common sense & see if what Alex said really make sense. I believed in him & so buy & buy plenty yesterday. Monday to buy more after disposing my other shares. As they say, no risk no gain but I believed that there is no risk here but gain if you read carefully what Alex said here. Good luck to all. The flood is GOD send for you to grab this opportunity.

chong

3,074 posts

Posted by chong > 2011-10-15 01:26 | Report Abuse

Yes, the flood is GOD send for you to buy cheap otherwise there are no sellers before previously. Yesterday panic selling comes in & so a golden opportunity for all to collect cheaply.

stephenlee

423 posts

Posted by stephenlee > 2011-10-15 02:42 | Report Abuse

Would the banker still be funding TYK at RM2.50 to take over ENG private when the shares drop below RM1.80? A difference of app RM0.70 translates into millions of $$$ saved. Just like the valuation report of Real Estates price being overvalued. Is the banker senses something went wrong?

carries

117 posts

Posted by carries > 2011-10-15 11:47 | Report Abuse

If the price has dropped by so much, and i were Dato Teh, i'd just be buying up the shares on the open market .........

ganasai

1,671 posts

Posted by ganasai > 2011-10-15 12:28 | Report Abuse

got such possibility, but if people found that got huge movement suddenly, they will move up price like setia case.

Posted by hoongthegreat > 2011-10-15 14:58 | Report Abuse

According to newspaper estimate it will take up to nine months for the production to resume (based on car industries). what about a sensitive industies like the hard drive related industry? Ask yourself the question, if not for the offer price of 2.50, what would be the price of Eng now ? 1.50 ? or less ? Check the share price of tech related industry to see how much they have been bashed down. There are two isues here, the takeover and the profitability, both of which will be badly affected by the flood!

Posted by Blackangel2011 > 2011-10-16 16:41 | Report Abuse

Storm will over,flood will go away,like Japan earth quake ?everything will back to normal. Emotional dump the share because of the flood or when share market keep drop is very normal ?

believe me? the deal finally will go through ?I have keep on accumulate this counter for this golden opportunity ?

if the TYK's financer has no intention to give out the loan ? what for they go for due diligent .the affect sure is short term , the offeror is looking for long term. This offer is announce in July, they knew the quarterly result is weak ,The total half year result compare to last is less than half , if they have no strong intention , what for they offer RM 2.50 ? Why not just RM2.00?

chong

3,074 posts

Posted by chong > 2011-10-16 18:16 | Report Abuse

Well said Blackangel2011, fully support your statement.

mancon

49 posts

Posted by mancon > 2011-10-16 23:00 | Report Abuse

The heading should be promising play out buy !

chong

3,074 posts

Posted by chong > 2011-10-16 23:51 | Report Abuse

Thailand's government has expressed confidence that the capital Bangkok will escape the worst of the country's current flooding.

Agriculture Minister Theera Wongsamut said there were "good signs" that water levels on the city's key Chao Phraya river would rise no higher.

So we could see better pricing now perhaps. So I guess that the time to buy is now. Once flood subsided, price is no more cheap lol

Posted by richardlim72 > 2011-10-18 15:35 | Report Abuse

looks like it's in serious trouble

jtpc2006

984 posts

Posted by jtpc2006 > 2011-10-18 15:46 | Report Abuse

the buyer can always renegotiate a lower price than 2.50 due to unforeseen circumstances citing natural disasters, this would make sense to all. Look at the actual situation. Man proposes, God disposes.

Posted by stockoperator > 2011-10-18 20:54 | Report Abuse

We know how stock operates right? Weeding out weak holders. Dont grap the money from the sky. earn the hard way.

Posted by stockoperator > 2011-10-18 20:58 | Report Abuse

there is alots of Monkey show around in market. SIT TIGHT AND WATCH THE SHOW.

shimsihu

33 posts

Posted by shimsihu > 2011-10-18 21:03 | Report Abuse

I will wait for 3AO+ (Bill Williams-indicator) to turn green then buy without fear, maybe a couple of days.

AREBEAR

86 posts

Posted by AREBEAR > 2011-10-18 21:05 | Report Abuse

Errmmm...

Posted by stockoperator > 2011-10-18 21:19 | Report Abuse

Without position where are u?? There is one thing we cant afford to do in market which is let go of position. Remember all indicators are temporary and laggings.

Posted by stockoperator > 2011-10-18 21:23 | Report Abuse

FYI there is 300 over indicators all together. Can u believe it? They are all goods indicators.

Posted by stockoperator > 2011-10-18 21:24 | Report Abuse

FYI there is 300 over indicators all together. Can u believe it? They are all goods indicators.

Posted by stockoperator > 2011-10-19 00:01 | Report Abuse

U buy when there is ONLY a panic selling with 9 down bar.Quotes Tom Demark sequetial Buy Setup. Market phychology. When u have position. What do u do? Divide the balance of money into 3. Each 10% down u just buy. That is how u buy into bear market. That is how u buy Public Bank LPI Nestle F & N PCHEM PETGAS Utd Plt IOI Harta Panamy....

shimsihu

33 posts

Posted by shimsihu > 2011-10-19 13:33 | Report Abuse

don't buy now wait for the dust to settle and 3AO+ 3 green bars maybe next week.

Posted by stockoperator > 2011-10-19 13:44 | Report Abuse

I really respect technical guy. Keep us update ya.

Posted by stockoperator > 2011-10-19 13:49 | Report Abuse

i would say In mkt it is not enough to have general conditions right BUT right timing and right position and entry points.

shimsihu

33 posts

Posted by shimsihu > 2011-10-19 14:17 | Report Abuse

I want to post a chart here,but don't know how.

Posted by stockoperator > 2011-10-19 14:29 | Report Abuse

well in technical the entry pt must only be one. Clear signal. No if No but. So wat is yr entry pt? we would c how yr 3AO+3 performs.

Posted by richardlim72 > 2011-10-19 14:34 | Report Abuse

divide by 3? if during crash all money would have been in the market already & either u cut-loss or watch how low it will go if it goes lower ur mind starts to play trick with u the devil ask u to take loan put in more money the angel tells u to cut loss for your kids education sake....LOL :D
chart can kill also but limited loss cos it will tell u to cutloss smaller loss margin but average down kill u instantly cos no cutloss limitation depend on ur mood u can also not cut until company go kaput that's how u lose all

shimsihu

33 posts

Posted by shimsihu > 2011-10-19 15:11 | Report Abuse

If the the buy signal is out you just pull the trigger here is no preset target.

Posted by stockoperator > 2011-10-19 15:12 | Report Abuse

U hv to start buying good counter like i mention abv in bear mkt during panic selling. But u cant buy at lowest for sure. So go slow and dont buy in one shot.

Posted by stockoperator > 2011-10-19 15:19 | Report Abuse

We know all of us are biten/beaten up before. But we are boxer. Scary story yes. Scared no. We teach people to walk not run away.

Posted by stockoperator > 2011-10-19 20:04 | Report Abuse

technical plays important parts as well but should we emphasise too much? A complete technical should hv profit target and cut loss as well. But should we learn and emphasize more on mkt phychology and money mgmt? Slowly u move away from technical bcoz now u hv a bigger picture.

Posted by stockoperator > 2011-10-19 20:28 | Report Abuse

The rich will get richer and the poor will get poorer because of mkt volatility. The rich knows first u cant stand mkt volatility second u dont have deep pocket 3rd they also know u r very very impatient.

Posted by richardlim72 > 2011-10-20 09:36 | Report Abuse

the rich can also be poor...last time i know one guy who drives a ferrari lives in banglo but in actual fact his hutang is more than 10 times his ferrari....LOL nice to see only but as fragile as glass :)

Post a Comment
Market Buzz