Be the first to like this.

13 comment(s). Last comment by Jake 2012-03-04 14:13

jaynetan

1,418 posts

Posted by jaynetan > 2012-03-04 07:20 | Report Abuse

i clssified a BUSY MAN into FOUR categories. 1. verry busy due to very low income, not enuough to support his family, need to work, day n nite , to earn more. 2. VERY BUSY, BECOS DOING VERY BIG BUSINESS,ANTENDING MANY MEETINGS, TAKING ALOT OF ORDERS,LIKE THOSE BIG TYCONS, OR HE IS A MINISTER DOING CAMPAIGN. 3. very busy for NOTHING, AS HE IS INEFFICIENT, OR LAZY . 4. very busy, just an EXCUSE, not the real reason. Some of my clients telling me he is TOO BUSY to trade, i told them to classify themselves.

cpteh

374 posts

Posted by cpteh > 2012-03-04 08:05 | Report Abuse

Hi Jayne

I am first category. Thanks

jaynetan

1,418 posts

Posted by jaynetan > 2012-03-04 09:10 | Report Abuse

Goood, i salute u. to know our weakness n hard working to compensate it is the first step to solve the problem. at least we try hard to work n save more money for the future. but sometimes no matter how hard we try, look like not easy to earn more. no capital, or little capital how to start a business? share market might be the easiest channel but risky . the first million dollar, or chinese says di yi tong jin, not easy to full fill BUT I M STILL TRYing BY HARD{NOT BY CROOK}. To be in shares market,u need to acquire a lot of knowlege n be alert of the economy n political development, local n international. And one important reminder, share market sometimes is irrational, be a trader or investor u decide. sorry, u might know better than me. looks like i m teaching a fish how to swmim. a thousand appology.

cpteh

374 posts

Posted by cpteh > 2012-03-04 10:25 | Report Abuse

Hi Jayne, u must be a new reader of mine too. Wish you luck in your quest. I have simple life and simple goal, anyway. So, no worry about me ... I will continue to learn. Good to share your knowledge to many here. Cheers.

TEH

jaynetan

1,418 posts

Posted by jaynetan > 2012-03-04 10:42 | Report Abuse

i m a trader, a trader looks for opportuinity (wei ji, chinese educated very clear of it). nowadays 90% of the stocks i chose are not long term. i trade/suggest,not to say recommend, frequently within certain period, in n out,and leave after that. i buy with reasons, but no charts, always ask myself WHY, HOW TO BUY N SELL IN THAT CERTAIN PERIOD, WHEN TO LEAVE. I use low brokerage. i m very very happy if the return is higher than bank in a short period . mr cpteh, nice to hear from u, how i wish to join u, to have a simple life. hopefully 2moitrow u have some profit

henrytham

14 posts

Posted by henrytham > 2012-03-04 10:44 | Report Abuse

Hello to all masters and sifus in this forum. I m a newbie here. Very new in this. This is my first time to write about myself in other people forum. I started stock trading since last year April with zero knowledge.What I had was just a trading account and a hope to earn some passive income to support my family. At first I thought stock trading is just as simple as doing a proper technical analysis, read some news, go in at the right time and sell once it turned bearish. I earned profit in short time. Thinking that I am heading the right direction. But after 11 months, what I have was just a page with all red negative report card. A good friend asked me worth to spend so much time for all these? The answer is always yes. I knew I need to continue to learn. A lot more to learn from others. I never give up. Learning not only how to make money fast but also the meaning of life. We should know why we are here to meet today? Why we do make mistake sometimes? We are a human being, not an ATM machine. When someone is so generous to share, why not we open to listen and learn what you can from other. Have a good weekend yo!

jaynetan

1,418 posts

Posted by jaynetan > 2012-03-04 10:57 | Report Abuse

mr henry,you are not alone. many clients have the same problem. assume market to follow their charts or their wish. i m a trader , i follow the trend. we need to change our mindset, dont assume others are stupid to buy high from us n sell low to us. first thing to do, chose an experience n helpful remisier.

aunloke

974 posts

Posted by aunloke > 2012-03-04 11:07 | Report Abuse

agree, 100% !

Posted by value_investor > 2012-03-04 11:31 | Report Abuse

Yes. An investor \ trader need to equip themselves with relevant knowledge and learn from experiences. This is the key to success.

Read\Research -> Execute \ Share -> Learn from lesson \ Accept feedback -> Improve

And again, let's make this space a healthy learning platform!

Jake

493 posts

Posted by Jake > 2012-03-04 14:13 | Report Abuse

...and Liverpool screwed up yet again..sucks!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz