14 comment(s). Last comment by jocoolsebastianrocks 2012-09-04 17:14

omgimnoob

514 posts

Posted by omgimnoob > 2012-03-11 11:32 | Report Abuse

Wahh...damn right! The selfish side of me told me dont share out for others. But I will quietly post in facebook to inform closest friends.

CP TEH

Posted by CP TEH > 2012-09-04 14:30 | Report Abuse

Hi kian Wei

I can't read Chinese. But I google translate it. Good one. I was 10 years late. I was one of those ignorants. But I work doubly hard to compensate my lost years. I will hope to see results in another 5 years time as I have only started to learn about personal financial and investment about 5 years ago.

Where can I get these articles or book?

Thanks again

TEH

shipcapt

303 posts

Posted by shipcapt > 2012-09-04 14:34 | Report Abuse

i fully agreed. when got car and house...then how to save money for investment...Inflation is going up and up but government said it is ok.... :-(

kkbee

Posted by kkbee > 2012-09-04 14:48 | Report Abuse

very good one, fully agreed. Probably some hardcore property fan will disagree and tell u your house is the best investment as it will sure appreciate, investing in stock is exposed to down side risk, and there is no leveraging effect, blah blah blah

CP TEH

Posted by CP TEH > 2012-09-04 14:53 | Report Abuse

If I read it correctly, it said consider house first, car is just a necessity ... So buy not because of status, but because we need it. I could only hope my proton basic could last me another 5years or more as ... Err ... Proton cars won't last? Low quality? But it is still the cheapest I could afford.

Wish I could think it this way 10years ago. To the youngsters, do think about it before buying a car or change a new car?

TEH

Posted by chongyong11 > 2012-09-04 14:57 | Report Abuse

CP Teh, It said do investment first before you buy house or car.

Posted by chongyong11 > 2012-09-04 15:28 | Report Abuse

Tan Kian Wei, Thank you for sharing. I agreed cold eye is good. I think you may interest in 谢国忠, 曹仁超 blog too.

Posted by jocoolsebastianrocks > 2012-09-04 17:14 | Report Abuse

Not neccesarily. Robert T.Kiyosaki told us that not all properties are assets. Only the properties which can bring in +ve cash flow are assets i.e. house/apartment/shop/land for rent/trade. & it'd be best if one has both assets in share & properties to diversify risks & increase +ve cash flow. Just my opinion.