我非常同意前辈所说的"人生绝不是为了工作!"....

tomwah

1,594 posts

Posted by tomwah > 2012-05-07 10:44 | Report Abuse

VERY GOOD

chongkonghui

1,117 posts

Posted by chongkonghui > 2012-05-22 11:35 | Report Abuse

Simple yet many don't understand. Good article...

Posted by Namoyaki Takarajima > 2012-05-22 12:19 | Report Abuse

Note: Translated as per above. P.S: Please give correction if the translation is wrong in any way. Thanks friend.
A friend asked if I wanted to buy a luxury used car, he said the owner of a vehicle license plate sold with.
This license plate number of units, the owner was marked by this number more than 30,000 yuan.
A license plate to spend such a large sum of money marked down, the owners identity can be imagined.

The friend told me that the owners of the year, income very good, every month, tens of thousands, so buy a license plate more than 30,000 yuan nothing. Owners of income has been watered down, so was forced to put the license plate even have a car together to sell to meet their urgent needs first.

This reminds me of a high into the interest of their friends, he said the high social status, high income and spending is far greater than the average person. In order to maintain the high standard of living, you have to matched by luxury cars and noble housing, while these things are very expensive, even into the tens of thousands of dollars and have to rely on loans to buy.
Loans to pay for the period just rely on the future of money! If the error is to overestimate their own ability to earn future money will result in serious injury.

From the clouds fall into the muddy taste is bad enough.
Unfortunately, the high-spirited people can not understand.
Success often such calculations: monthly income of million, two thousand dollars for cars, do not "living within our means"?
The question is, "living within our means," the "in" is to be durable?
High-spirited when everyone will overestimate their abilities, only believe the road ahead will be more good to go! There would be to imagine a bolt?
When the alert when the storm hit, the original, the preparatory work done so little!

Savings to make ends meet!
Only reduce the standard of living will have savings.
Therefore, to understand how to reduce their standard of living is very important!

Monthly income of 10 keV only the standard of living to maintain their monthly income of 8,000 who, on a monthly savings of 2,000.
5,000 monthly income as long as the standard of living to maintain their monthly income of 4,000, on a monthly savings of 1,000.
Most important thing is: Do not try to improve their standard of living! Try not to pursue the material comforts too high!
So this way can increase savings.

So, understand savings whether it will have a future?

A friend is trying to save almost every day to work overtime.
His wife is also a white-collar workers, so the income of the two together is also very impressive.
He told me, in fact, their income can make a comfortable live.
However, think of the future child's education expenses, calculate, only a short period of 10 years to retire, so you have to desperately savings for the future a better day efforts to further efforts.
Excess workload, eat all the time, he lost the opportunity of thinking about the "money money".
Therefore, he only knew how to make money "to accumulate wealth, but never ventured to think about how to use the money to make money.
Hard work, prior to retirement in order to safeguard the future the good old days, this is his idea.

I certainly believe that his "future" is OK.
But I also believe that his "Now" is a hard point

Hard work can only be a short period of years, never do retire!
Life is not to work!

Really need to accumulate wealth by "money"?
I certainly do not believe it!
I believe that the money to make money "is the fastest accumulation of wealth.
The first few years is "making money", and after that to rely on "money to make money."

"Money money" we have been able to make time to enjoy life!
Work less, easy, no pressure is the best life!
All this is to know how the money to make money before they can do it!

So I often tell my friends about, in no hurry to improve the material comforts, you can reduce the workload, time to enjoy the good life and think about how the money to make money.
Anyone who knows how the money to make money, our future is better!

Unfortunately, this simple truth very few people can understand.

Posted by Trader Hub > 2012-05-22 13:27 | Report Abuse

Dear Namoyaki Takarajima, thanks for the kind effort to translate this article to English!

euscilyn

592 posts

Posted by euscilyn > 2012-05-22 13:28 | Report Abuse

Thks Namoyaki. Very appreciated of you help us a lot. (^o^).

kl foong

421 posts

Posted by kl foong > 2012-05-22 13:30 | Report Abuse

bro NT, UR GOOD.

Posted by Namoyaki Takarajima > 2012-05-22 13:44 | Report Abuse

dear brothers & sisters, i borrow a translation software from my friend. i thanks the authors for posting such beautiful stories for us to read during rush-hours. i read this stories while i am on the bust just now. in the bus, my heart telling me to help people who need to know about saving, but my mind telling me to be quiet! God.
All in all, this noble story is very sweet and very touching especially reading the Husband and Wife saving part.... i feel very sad. BTW, Let's wait for more touching stories from our fellow Malaysian if they may write about investment in their way. This noble stories helps us to value life and friendship. :) Love.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz