Be the first to like this.

118 comment(s). Last comment by AlbertLim 2012-12-15 00:21

ggecko

1,937 posts

Posted by ggecko > 2012-12-06 20:50 | Report Abuse

dogs also bark if they know a person.. friendly barking that is.. dont get 'angry' yea.. just to release the blues..

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2012-12-06 21:12 | Report Abuse

I have a poodle, he will bark if he does know the person, the person can be a good guy or a bad guy.

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2012-12-06 21:15 | Report Abuse

When he see me come home, he bark to welcome me home. When he see stranger, good or bad guy, he will bark too.

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2012-12-06 22:15 | Report Abuse

Mr Teh, have you wonder why you under attack or under the spotlight despite what you said is correct or wrong ? seriously, you want to be successful and never figure out why ? Haha you indeed have some good friends surrounding you ..

Guess first one is you are a teacher, a teacher teach, we are in cyberspace, we don't expect all to know each other.

Seriously, only a few disagreeable with you.. Haha. Guys please raise your hand if find some the writings are educational..

We don't bark in public forum, like we don't shout in library, it is a common sense. jus kidding no hard feeling.. I am busy, will write more during weekend.. I love writing.. please support me next time if I write book.

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2012-12-06 23:10 | Report Abuse

your good friends won't tell you this maybe they don't want to hurt you or they are fake. I have analyzed some of your writings as you said you write from your heart. I can be sarcastic and hope you don't mind.. cuz I believe that's life, anyone wish to correct pls do so.

second, keep your ego at home, while you still staying in small house, driving old car or bike.once you are billionaire or a lot lot of money liao, stay in bukit tunku, having driver to drive you in Mercedes, take out your ego and show then.. whatever you said chances ppl will believe liao, in this case we measure success by money, if measure success by happiness why come this forum? Not the right place.

To be continue.. Good night.

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2012-12-07 07:38 | Report Abuse

third, actually no one can stop you from posting your blog in this forum except the admin. you dislike noise but you acknowledge to the noise and dont know how to filter the noise. you said you want to go, then you come back, many many times. look like you a salesman selling courses more than teaching. You have given ppl the impression that you maintain no stance, indecisive, emotional (base on ur writing hantam ppl back or mention name), look like teach hate .. which I guess is dangerous in doing trading. seriously, your are the mentor to students? But you are honest, real and telling the truth..

Have to rush for work, write later..

jpleow

247 posts

Posted by jpleow > 2012-12-07 09:54 | Report Abuse

Well said, shirley1, I like your comments on his ego, indecisiveness, emotional & no stance.

jpleow

247 posts

Posted by jpleow > 2012-12-07 10:13 | Report Abuse

Your comments remind me of the kind of people we call hypocrite.

canu63

123 posts

Posted by canu63 > 2012-12-07 11:44 | Report Abuse

try to improve your knowledge when Mr market is Hammering YOU.keep out the bad comments. Mr Market screws everyone REGARDLESS.SIFUS are the first to be wacked when the studens loose(they depended on your informations when trading). I lost alot on MR ooi<S advise but I learnt to be responsable with my money and where I put it. be prudent when advice is FREE.!

jpleow

247 posts

Posted by jpleow > 2012-12-07 11:52 | Report Abuse

I never listen to any sifu! Always do my own homework.

Those who listen to sifu are either lazy or plain stupid!

canu63

123 posts

Posted by canu63 > 2012-12-07 11:54 | Report Abuse

RIGHT!

canu63

123 posts

Posted by canu63 > 2012-12-07 11:58 | Report Abuse

Go get yourself some kind of system which will be a tool for your trade. but if the trade fails dont blame the tool, blame the user.

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2012-12-07 16:57 | Report Abuse

Jpleow, beside hypocrite, pen is mightier than sword, jus puzzle why someone want to kill himself using his own pen. yet standing firm this is the principle. By the way I'm learning too huh. I may say something wrong too, pls do so to correct.. Let continue and be educated together..

Fourth, base on what I read from your articles look like you feel something wrong with the world because not all agreeable with you, you feel you are here to salvage the world. You see huh.. if we cannot change the world, we must learn to adapt to it. let someone that have the ability to change.. believe it there is ppl having this capability. like that huh, it will make you happier and make money at the same time. What make you think all ppl will listen to you? did you have a deprived childhood or something tough you experience when young that you have this character? Mind share, since you already share your personal life..

Need to rush home to cook, continue when free..

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2012-12-07 17:20 | Report Abuse

Shit, traffic jam.. maybe I should buy KFC for dinner.. sorry huh if I irritate telling this... maybe I should write bout leadership for a trading group next time..

ggecko

1,937 posts

Posted by ggecko > 2012-12-07 17:31 | Report Abuse

normally, we confide and tell our buddies all the 'secret, secret' things, to the extent of what we do in bed, etc. in this case, to blog & tell the readers about our life, etc. etc. is fine, it's just that sometimes some of the readers do not "like" what's written. sometimes, ic could be due to choice of words, the style of writing, etc. etc. i read his blog regularly, i find nothing wrong with the contents, it's just that sometimes i feel 'awkward' reading some of his postings. but then, again, as CP Teh said, it's his blog. he can write whatever he likes to write. perhaps, if we compare his blog to say malaysia finance blogspot (dali), alex (nexttrade), bonescythe, etc.. we'll probably see very different style of writing techniques and the contents. we'll never know how CP Teh feels abt all these comments

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2012-12-07 17:38 | Report Abuse

I always feel nothing wrong what he write, you feel something wrong I write? Ppl need to be educated correctly. pls be gentlement, don't discuss sex here. I'm not interested in ur sex life. This is not a prono site.

winwinwin

137 posts

Posted by winwinwin > 2012-12-07 17:56 | Report Abuse

Shirley, I like your thoughts...well written and deserve some applause !

alexlulu

449 posts

Posted by alexlulu > 2012-12-07 18:11 | Report Abuse

only 3 type of ppls will think Chipek Teh as a sifu.
1. his wife=sifu in bed
2. his children=sifu in story telling.
3. sorhai=sifu in stock.

rupert

281 posts

Posted by rupert > 2012-12-07 18:14 | Report Abuse

Alexlulu, Hahaha...ppls wife also you know.....how many children ah teh got....since he is sifu there?

WWH33

285 posts

Posted by WWH33 > 2012-12-07 18:14 | Report Abuse

lets talk politics also can arr?????????

rupert

281 posts

Posted by rupert > 2012-12-07 18:16 | Report Abuse

Shirley..u don't like the sex conversation but you finish reading befor u comment ...lol

rupert

281 posts

Posted by rupert > 2012-12-07 18:18 | Report Abuse

WWH33, talk R.....mah?

WWH33

285 posts

Posted by WWH33 > 2012-12-07 18:19 | Report Abuse

phew!!! its getting hot in here...!!!

rupert

281 posts

Posted by rupert > 2012-12-07 18:24 | Report Abuse

Suffer cate u ahhh.....big big mama WWH33

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2012-12-07 18:33 | Report Abuse

rupert today, you enrol i3 today, only 19 posts

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2012-12-07 18:33 | Report Abuse

strange

rupert

281 posts

Posted by rupert > 2012-12-07 18:43 | Report Abuse

No lah Tony, I have been here long .....only now I re registered...lost old nic and password....

Posted by stocknoobs > 2012-12-07 18:58 | Report Abuse

it's very obvious that his intention is to grab more attention so that more people will enrol to his turtle class. he always said he is a contrarian, others go to forum he doesn't, others buy speculative stocks, he doesn't, stocks that others don't like, he likes. he is really a contrarian because he talks one way and does the other way.

he tells people that by enrolling in his class, one will get the support for the entire group. BULLSHIT!!!! Every single group you want to join in, you need to pay. YES, you need to pay even though you had attended his class before. NOTHING is FREE!!!!!

if anyone is planning to join his class, i strongly advise you to reconsider to buy a book instead. The fees is just too costly for the things that he taught.

rupert

281 posts

Posted by rupert > 2012-12-07 19:04 | Report Abuse

U ar the student? Stocknoobs

canu63

123 posts

Posted by canu63 > 2012-12-07 19:37 | Report Abuse

shirly1-must have advance knowledge in people to make comments on personlity ie to jpleow. wow

jpleow

247 posts

Posted by jpleow > 2012-12-07 19:49 | Report Abuse

She is commenting on CP Teh personality lah! Read carefully!

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2012-12-07 19:53 | Report Abuse

Ggecko, im sorry and i do not mean to be rude.

Canu63, i totally agreed. So, if we do not know a person, like cpteh may not know some of the forum members here, he dislike ppl disagree, is it ok to call ppl "dogs barking". Let be objective and have some mature thinking. If he is right, why afraid ppl challenge.

Busy, we write bout leadership he so call when free..

canu63

123 posts

Posted by canu63 > 2012-12-07 19:55 | Report Abuse

no man its u

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2012-12-07 20:00 | Report Abuse

Read his blog. I commented on some of his thread.

Can I write more if ok with you because I also feel his information a bit misleading?

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2012-12-07 20:01 | Report Abuse

And I personally do not know cpteh

canu63

123 posts

Posted by canu63 > 2012-12-07 20:05 | Report Abuse

write away dear. your input might make a change.

Posted by stocknoobs > 2012-12-07 20:34 | Report Abuse

yes, i'm one of his student.

rupert

281 posts

Posted by rupert > 2012-12-07 21:20 | Report Abuse

Stock noobs,

Show how much Ah Teh cares. He doesn't even remember his students. Maybe if u mentioned how much u have paid, he may remember u. just a thought

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2012-12-08 07:30 | Report Abuse

Please note this is not a personal attack, so pls do not ask me to come out and shake hand.

Jus giving my view only huh, I'm not send by anyone to this forum to salvage the newbies huh. cuz I believe they are above the age where they are able to judge and make their own decision. whether is wrong or right is a learning process.

Fifth, I believe he is a good math teacher, I also believe he can teach TA like reading diagrams, candle, line and etc. but I do not believe he know the corporate world well, serious meh a teacher teach in classroom talk as if in real corporate or business world for long long time like know the CEO or businessman very well. However, I believe can find out by reading, attend seminars, i3 or from friends.

he say he is leading an e-tartle group, his trading group and etc la. he form this group is to share information, sharing is caring (need $$ to join or not? Haha). Then he call his customers or friends as his followers and his trading group ? serious, he has some experience guys in the group, did he charge them (or those are his business partner) while he getting info and learn at the same time. haha.

Need to go wet market, busy family day..

ggecko

1,937 posts

Posted by ggecko > 2012-12-08 08:29 | Report Abuse

it's ok to agree to disagree. in anything we do, we cant please every1. that's a given.. anyhow, shirley1, u do not have to apologize to me.. there's nothing rude with regards to your earlier comments. anyhow, what i find rather 'interesting', is when CP Teh includes in his blog things like "dogs bark if they dont know the person". statement like this will surely attract forumers' attention. to the extent of perhaps some people feel that "they r being equated to dogs"... (dont get me wrong with this statement).. anyway, shirley1, how your marketing at the wet market?

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2012-12-08 09:05 | Report Abuse

ggecko how r u my friend? yaya very true indeed on your above statement. hopefully just some mis-understanding on CP's part otherwise :(. anyway just want to say hi to u - good humble person to know in i3 :) cheers and have a good weekend :)

alexlulu

449 posts

Posted by alexlulu > 2012-12-08 10:58 | Report Abuse

stocknoobs (a student of Chipek Teh)

if anyone is planning to join his class, i strongly advise you to reconsider to buy a book instead. The fees is just too costly for the things that he taught.

which book do u recommend?

hoyt

92 posts

Posted by hoyt > 2012-12-08 12:17 | Report Abuse

Great site for beginners interested to learn TA.
Doesn't cost a dime.

http://www.babypips.com/school/

Also google around for free books. Tons of them available.

gumbo

882 posts

Posted by gumbo > 2012-12-08 12:21 | Report Abuse

Alexlulu,

try this book
"chipek Teh edition 1 entitled 101 for Dumbo"

Buy this and you get stories about his trading mistake, sex life and math tuition....ohh sorry his tattles too

alexlulu

449 posts

Posted by alexlulu > 2012-12-08 12:37 | Report Abuse

hahaha. real joker!

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2012-12-08 13:33 | Report Abuse

Ggecko, ok. no problem. ya, it is a norm ppl agree and disagree. jus feel certain info he give is a bit misleading and nothing personal against him.

Let continue with his blog.. well, we are not saying he is bad huh, probably jus rephrase what he wrote from his blog which he claimed write from his heart and real.

Let talk real... I share the same view like some of the forum member, I don't think he can achieve this yet.

Sixth, can train millionaire trader, don't mind if ask, does he had one million already, remember reading he is still working towards the first million. if a trader does not have one million, dare to trade one million? I salute his guts. or he use other ppl money to risk. or over sell himself.

His political view say already you will laugh.. i got read some of his blog related to this. like say cut ear later on change mind dont want to cut.. i notice he use fxxx, you can see how much he hate certain group. well, i think politic is not always bad one. not to say country la office also got mah. haha

have to go again..

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2012-12-08 13:47 | Report Abuse

Base on his blog, he is nuetral on BN and opposition. Understand he attended the bersih rally and wanted write something on that ... hahaha. I think we skip, politic is too sensitive..

Really really need to go.

AlbertLim

281 posts

Posted by AlbertLim > 2012-12-08 13:56 | Report Abuse

yes Shirley.. U r absolutely right. I am been preaching this for a while now. Glad many can see now how "good" Mr. Teh is...
His MO is the same... write all sorts of things as well saying his group doing this & that, all this to entice newbie / experience traders to join him. sharing is caring but need to pay lor... hahaha... on top all this, he is NOT good at all in his trading. All he does talk bulls**t story to systematically dupe his students.
I am still very puzzle why many still want to join his cohort? I heard recently he has now 120 followers which need to pay monthly to stay in the group. wow !!! that is quite a stabil income for him...

ggecko

1,937 posts

Posted by ggecko > 2012-12-08 14:44 | Report Abuse

hey frank.. ni hau ma? hope u r doing fine.. i just finished working, today 1/2 day sat. yea, it's good to have many 'cyber' friends.. can 'talk' to each other regarding stocks, etc. take care buddy

ggecko

1,937 posts

Posted by ggecko > 2012-12-08 14:54 | Report Abuse

1 think that I found quite positive about CP Teh is his charity works, that's his plus point. if he can talk more about this, that would be good..

Post a Comment
Market Buzz