Be the first to like this.

5 comment(s). Last comment by shirley1 2013-07-23 08:23

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-07-22 13:39 | Report Abuse

hmm.. think aledi, because you are the monkey too... we are human tat fool monkey like u to believe we are monkey. cuz the moment you see doji, candles, volume, price movement and bla bla u follow too... a monkey tat is motivated by banana which is money.. kakaka. btw tks for putting tm in ur stock watch huh.. how bout bjtoto? waiting for doji or hammer? kakaka

Posted by Micheal Teo > 2013-07-22 23:34 | Report Abuse

Hi...Mr.CP Teh congrats.to ur sterling performance in trading BURSA so far. However, don't be over arrogant or "how loan" Fyi I have seen n witnessed fortunes made n lost in BURSA. Remain humble even if u have had made ur pile. Do a little charity to genuine n desrving social organizations like old fokes home, orphanage etc....

AlbertLim

281 posts

Posted by AlbertLim > 2013-07-22 23:44 | Report Abuse

con con con... all the time he is lying & cheating... why people cant see that. ???

chipekteh

73 posts

Posted by chipekteh > 2013-07-23 00:26 | Report Abuse

I have been observing quite sometimes and I think this so-called guru CP TEH is "cari makan" only. I have met a quite a few lately claiming that they can help me to earn between 100% - 300 % returns on the conditions that they have to share a slide of my profits, fair enough. But if they were really "that good", why have to share but instead can invest on his own. True enough is that they dare not show their "losses", always shout and show dated info to glorify their buy calls. Wonder how accurate those info presented. Cari makan saja

shirley1

1,141 posts

Posted by shirley1 > 2013-07-23 08:23 | Report Abuse

我们为錢是为了生活 他生活是为了錢 他爱錢爱到疯了 为了錢做不正常的事他以为是高招 标准的財奴 我相信这种人是不可靠的

Post a Comment
Market Buzz