1 person likes this.

182 comment(s). Last comment by necro 2013-11-01 21:02

FreeThink

4,039 posts

Posted by FreeThink > 2013-10-25 21:23 | Report Abuse

idiot semuk, if I have more than 1 acc in i3, I will be bang by car and die tomorrow! Not like u, created so many acc to lure other members into the rubbish counter!

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-10-25 21:33 | Report Abuse

so now OTB want to get involved in politics? want to accuse this person is traitor...and some more?...just please cut the craps...don't talk about politic anymore...ini forum shouldn't be here
---
please lah otb...u are chinese...i'm a malay...so let us refrain oirselves from talking politics and stop expressing sides we choose...just keep it to ourself

i'm not an umno nor pas nor pkr supporter...but i can't stand people kutuk org melayu sini sana...hari bingo and gangs kutuk melayu mat rempitlah...panjat pokok kelapalah..kalau berani sila cakap depan2 ..and we'll see what will happen

jangan tunjuk samseng...u org cuma jadi samseng pasal nak wang mudah saja...lu tengok sejarahlah...dengan mongolia takut sampai buat benteng beribu kilometer,sipa kalah lagi, dengan arab bayar ufti pasal tak sanggup masuk islam dan takut mati, dengan jepun kena buli, dengan korea tak dapat nak ambik, dgn manchuria kalah teruk, dgn france/england/amerika/portugal kena buli...cerita kung fu , wushu je terbang2 , reality..historically we all have seen..tak berani mati kerana kebenaran...asal usul buat kongsi gelap pun dulu pasal takut kena buli dengan feudal dan pembesar2/manchu..."takut"

sejarah tak boleh tipu....tengok apa dah jadi? penyakit racist pun dah menular pada gua...so don't be racist...if u do ...people around u including me will be against u...just as racist as u...so better stop lah

sorry for my words...i just can't help it

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-10-25 21:41 | Report Abuse

lu free thinker is a new name here...u must have been using other names...i've checked the number of your postings
Total posts 435
Past 30 days 278
---
no need to call others idiot...(that's bingo sytle)
no use to lie

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-10-25 21:42 | Report Abuse

chow...lah buang masa betul cakap sama racist...by becoming racist..u'll will never achieve your aspiration

Ooi Teik Bee

11,304 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-10-25 21:44 | Report Abuse

Please !! I am not racist. Please be fair to all Malaysian irrespective of race. I have many Malay friends, they do not behave like this.
I know history very well especially Chinese history. Your knowledge on Chinese history is limited.
I still treat you like a good friend, you ask for my help any time, I never reject you. Please also treat us like a good friend.
Thank you.

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-10-25 21:44 | Report Abuse

najib sabar..tak payah serang macam tu ...bagi dia fikir wp diaorang tak terima..macam wa cerita sejarah negeri dia...i sen pun tak boleh nak deny...bye

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-10-25 21:45 | Report Abuse

so be neutral la please

FreeThink

4,039 posts

Posted by FreeThink > 2013-10-25 21:45 | Report Abuse

A bad guy will think all human being are bad. The one having multiple acc will assume others will do the same...kesihan to this tiny ant narrow minded semuk...

Saturn

2,148 posts

Posted by Saturn > 2013-10-25 21:50 | Report Abuse

The stupid will always be the stupid.....never excel in university ranking and policies, already shows you the direction is wrong......no matter Chinese malay or Indian......we were set back by the policies and weak thinking......another 50 years will bring us to 3 rd world.....correction....no need 50... Another 10 years will the trick.....

izoklse

5,247 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2013-10-25 21:55 | Report Abuse

That why i said anbz. They think they are the one always correct and wright about everything. If other people have different view from their view then the person consider racist. When govt try to help Malay they perceive this as racist. When somebody support govt move towards malay or anything to do with Malay then it is consider racist. When people agree with them and follow their rule then that person is consider non racist.

FreeThink

4,039 posts

Posted by FreeThink > 2013-10-25 21:55 | Report Abuse

saturn, u were wrong...small stupid will grow to big stupid...hehe

jenabchen123

1,219 posts

Posted by jenabchen123 > 2013-10-25 22:00 | Report Abuse

Now everybody try to defend and say they are not racist..... then stay away from any remarks on Malay!

izoklse

5,247 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2013-10-25 22:02 | Report Abuse

i 100% agree with jenabchen123

jenabchen123

1,219 posts

Posted by jenabchen123 > 2013-10-25 22:04 | Report Abuse

Hiding hiding using UMNO name to hit Malay. So as hiding hiding hitting DAP to hit Chinese or try to champion Communist Chin Peng? This arseholl killed so many malays and innocent Chinese. Communist no place in Malaysia.

FreeThink

4,039 posts

Posted by FreeThink > 2013-10-25 22:04 | Report Abuse

yes, I 101% agree too. i commented bcoz I hate to see this kind of topic flying over here; that's why I tried ask someone stopped posting in this thread...anbz, sorry if just now my words have offended u...

Saturn

2,148 posts

Posted by Saturn > 2013-10-25 22:13 | Report Abuse

I have no problem for the malays to have help fr the govt, Tunku extended then what was agreed and in the constituition when we got independence for initially 10 years for the assistance to the malays, but extended that without a timeline.
Now the issue is not that, the issue is after this is rendered, any others must be base on level playing field including merits.
......we are not competing against one another but the world with the open market......if cant figh the chinese or indians in Malaysia, dont talk about global......

Even if we put aside university and grades, even sports amongst the Malays have degraded. We use to have the Sidek brother, mokthar dahari, Hassan Sani who could take on world class......but sadly today the Malays who are 60+% of population could only argue that they are the biggest population but with nothing to show.....instead the chines and indians have top world class sport an in Nicole David and Lee chong Wei.....still think the crutches are not setting the. Malays backwards, then look at Singapore Malays......beyond that i will not argue.....

jenabchen123

1,219 posts

Posted by jenabchen123 > 2013-10-25 22:13 | Report Abuse

Yes! You want to do business, just do business lah. You want to talk cork then become ministers or prime ministers. - bet if they put and elect you to be one you pun do not have calibre to be one ..... chicken out. so our expertise is analysing charts,FA TA, so stick where our expertise are!

Saturn

2,148 posts

Posted by Saturn > 2013-10-25 22:15 | Report Abuse

Tkkj Jena aka Hafiz is in the house......the double talk king who abandon religion for benefit......hahahaha

Saturn

2,148 posts

Posted by Saturn > 2013-10-25 22:16 | Report Abuse

Soon tan soo beng will be coming....just need sometime to change nic and log in....kakakaka

alenac

2,648 posts

Posted by alenac > 2013-10-25 22:17 | Report Abuse

Will the Malays change? by Zaid Ibrahim

"WHILE discussing national unity at a gathering of Malaysian students in Melbourne last week, I told them that it was in the long-term interest of the Malays – and it was crucial to national unity – that the “Malay/Muslim-first policy” be rejected by the Malays themselves.

The “privileges” ostensibly useful to them are actually a hindrance to their wellbeing. If ethnicity is made the determining factor in the provision of assistance or the award of contracts, well-connected Malays will benefit disproportionately even if they do not merit such assistance.

Less hardworking Malays can also take advantage of the policy by doing very little except to ask for help from the Government. This kind of thinking encourages mediocrity as well as the concentration of capital in a select few, to the detriment of all.

This is why the gap between the rich and the poor in Malaysia has grown larger than in other Asean countries over the past 40 years. It is also why there are still more poor bumiputra households than any other in the country despite years of affirmative action."

http://www.thestar.com.my/Opinion/Columnists/All-kinds-of-everything/Profile/Articles/2013/10/11/Will-the-Malays-change.aspx

malcomW

57 posts

Posted by malcomW > 2013-10-25 22:19 | Report Abuse

Org-org malaysia masih takde faham, Cina + India = Malay! We all related, flesh and blood!!!! If you want the truth of the origins of "Bangsa Melayu". Please refer to Myanmar. That's the connection point between Chinese and Indians for thousands of years. That's why South East Asia was named "Indo-China" aka India and China. Malay has been the result of the off-spring of the 2 oldest civilization on this planet. If you don't believe me , go wiki Myanmar, read the history and understand Myanmar culture. You can even see the how the "Baju Melayu" came into being, evolved from Indian + Chinese traditional dress. The white people has been knowing this for the longest time, but kept quiet and lol at us fighting each other to death all the time. The saddest part is that, Malaysian government also know about this, but they won't tell you. As racial politics help them cling on to power.

Saturn

2,148 posts

Posted by Saturn > 2013-10-25 22:19 | Report Abuse

Jenabchen is definitely Hafiz.....talk about merits and rights he talk chin peng......just like Hafiz, we talk Property and construction, he talk cement and bricks......tkk.....kakaka

jenabchen123

1,219 posts

Posted by jenabchen123 > 2013-10-25 22:22 | Report Abuse

Why bother UMNO? Their supporters from kampung so they tango kampung style and we adapt lah. Democracy mah. They never bother when we having difficulty to even speak fluent Bahasa Malaysia even as dacades in this land! And we converse here English pun no restriction. So?

Saturn

2,148 posts

Posted by Saturn > 2013-10-25 22:24 | Report Abuse

Malcom, the problem whatever it is isin the NEP policies and now the protectionism.....we have only 1.5 Million ppl paying taxes.....we cannot keep whacking the wrong nonsense ....if one keep saying they are 60% of population, show that....instead of asking for the sky only.....
There are a large % of the 60% Malays who want a change....why dont we find out from them why and what..... If we achieve 51% pr vs 49% bn .....means a large proportion are. Malays because even if all chinese voted pr it would have been 20+% only....find out

jenabchen123

1,219 posts

Posted by jenabchen123 > 2013-10-25 22:26 | Report Abuse

And we try to champion Allah issue in business forum... I don't get it. must be christian agenda...

Saturn

2,148 posts

Posted by Saturn > 2013-10-25 22:27 | Report Abuse

Kakaka,.....bringing in religion.......aiyo mana otak udang???

Saturn

2,148 posts

Posted by Saturn > 2013-10-25 22:28 | Report Abuse

Nobody talk religion here ok......lol....u guys seem to read and jump to conclusion because cannot argue.....

alenac

2,648 posts

Posted by alenac > 2013-10-25 22:29 | Report Abuse

"Communist no place in Malaysia."

In the budget speech today, Najib said was overwhemled by Xi Jing Ping heaping praises on him from the head honco from communist china. We are now getting investment from communist china.

Endless possibilities where walking the talk doesn't really matter.

Saturn

2,148 posts

Posted by Saturn > 2013-10-25 22:31 | Report Abuse

But najib in the budget speech is proud to proclaim China president praise Malaysia.....which mean communist praise Malaysia.....but that seem ok??? Why???

jenabchen123

1,219 posts

Posted by jenabchen123 > 2013-10-25 22:32 | Report Abuse

Ayo! Saturn tidak gila rupanya. I thought you are insane from the TROP forum...

Saturn

2,148 posts

Posted by Saturn > 2013-10-25 22:33 | Report Abuse

Jenabchen is a cross of Hindi actor with a chinese surname and defends malay......what are u?? hypocrite...or sudah GILA......

Saturn

2,148 posts

Posted by Saturn > 2013-10-25 22:34 | Report Abuse

Why want ot bring in cement and brick cost into the argument again???.....lol.....

Saturn

2,148 posts

Posted by Saturn > 2013-10-25 22:35 | Report Abuse

Or want to get crutches first.....kakakaka

Posted by mamapapasan1975 > 2013-10-25 22:38 | Report Abuse

aku naik menyampah cina2 dapigs..kate org racist..lim kim sial tu bapak racist..kalo x suke dok msia..gi balek tongsan lah sial...kite org pon x heran ngan korang..dorang nie anggap duit tu tuhan org..mak bapak dorang pon kalo bole jual dorang..tu le psl korang tgk umah org tua2...bangsa mane yg ramai????

izoklse

5,247 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2013-10-25 22:40 | Report Abuse

I love PM Najib. Thank You PM. Now i abandoned PAS.

BLacKWoLf

10 posts

Posted by BLacKWoLf > 2013-10-25 22:42 | Report Abuse

when the Potuguese came to Melaka, u run n hide n get frightened by the cannons..

alenac

2,648 posts

Posted by alenac > 2013-10-25 22:42 | Report Abuse

Not scared of communist chinese coming into Malaysia and spread their ideology. Pre election the Chief of police was looking every where for local communist agents in the opposition camps.

Posted by mamapapasan1975 > 2013-10-25 22:45 | Report Abuse

korang tgk lim guan eng aka komunis pegang penang..ape jadi ngan org melayu??? belum perintah msia..anak beranak mcm sial..13mei x kan dah lupe..korang kalo msia perang..bangsa mane yg lari dulu??? dorangkan takut mampus..aku smpi skrg boikot brg cina..x mati nye x beli brg dorang..bumiputra nye produk pon byk..tony pua lagi 1 bangsat..panggil org melayu anjing..dorang nie panggil babi aje..x sedar diri dok msia..org melayu dah byk bertolak ansur..peluang meniaga lagi..patutlah org indonesia..piliphine x suke ngan dorang...

BLacKWoLf

10 posts

Posted by BLacKWoLf > 2013-10-25 22:46 | Report Abuse

when the british came, u call him Tuan, carry his balls n made him Raja ..

Posted by mamapapasan1975 > 2013-10-25 22:47 | Report Abuse

dorang gertak aje berani..paling takut mampus..bangsa dorang nie lah..patut lah org kate dorang nie kalahkan yahudi..

Saturn

2,148 posts

Posted by Saturn > 2013-10-25 22:48 | Report Abuse

Like i say, stupid ppl start talking stupid ....... Only the fraction align to .....errrr

Posted by mamapapasan1975 > 2013-10-25 22:49 | Report Abuse

si blackwolf name konon..penakut..gertak ckit..dah berterabur..13mei dulu sape yg mulekan..kalo x lim kit sial n the gang..

Posted by mamapapasan1975 > 2013-10-25 22:51 | Report Abuse

lain kali gune name white wolf aje cibai..mcm dorang nie perfect sgt..skrg aku tanye what is with DAPIGS??? bapak racist..

Saturn

2,148 posts

Posted by Saturn > 2013-10-25 22:52 | Report Abuse

This is what happens when Local uni ranking slip in such a big gap and ppl are brain wash with btn

jenabchen123

1,219 posts

Posted by jenabchen123 > 2013-10-25 22:54 | Report Abuse

Habis, orang gila sudah cakap, or orang tua sudah nyanyukkk mumbling. Boleh pakai ka? Peaceee! No religion here..... huuu then also no race talking here lah. Talk money saja lah!!!!!

Saturn

2,148 posts

Posted by Saturn > 2013-10-25 22:57 | Report Abuse

Jenabchen.....dancing round the tree again......carefull the coconut or durian might drop on head

izoklse

5,247 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2013-10-25 22:57 | Report Abuse

alenac. Communist Chinese from china do nothing to out Sultan. Why should Malaysia scared china spread ideology here. Those that Malaysian govt againt is Communist in Malaysia or one time they called it Tanah Melayu. This Communist against all Sultan at Tanah Melayu at that time and this is why our govt reluctant to accept anything related to communist in Tanah Melayu / Malaysia. Because now those sultan already in rotation and selected as Agong the highest and top hierarchy in Malaysian Modern history. Even this sultan & Agong are remember what communist has done to them. Even Sultan of Selangor one of the state hold by Opposition already said that Jangan Bawa Abu atau Jenazah Penganas Komunis Ini menjejaki bumi selangor. That what sultan said in front of Army & Police in Army Open Day. And Agong is Ketua turus angkatan tentera dan polis. If you again this means you are again yang dipertuan agong. and army and police will act accordingly. That why the think never reach Malaysia. Even PR leader at Selangor all tutup mulut after listen to what Sultan of selangor said.

necro

4,726 posts

Posted by necro > 2013-10-25 23:01 | Report Abuse

Wat anbz was rite....
I have read wat was wrote on STPM history book...

not an umno nor pas nor pkr supporter...but i can't stand people kutuk org melayu sini sana...hari bingo and gangs kutuk melayu mat rempitlah...panjat pokok kelapalah..kalau berani sila cakap depan2 ..and we'll see what will happen

jangan tunjuk samseng...u org cuma jadi samseng pasal nak wang mudah saja...lu tengok sejarahlah...dengan mongolia takut sampai buat benteng beribu kilometer,sipa kalah lagi, dengan arab bayar ufti pasal tak sanggup masuk islam dan takut mati, dengan jepun kena buli, dengan korea tak dapat nak ambik, dgn manchuria kalah teruk, dgn france/england/amerika/portugal kena buli...cerita kung fu , wushu je terbang2 , reality..historically we all have seen..tak berani mati kerana kebenaran...asal usul buat kongsi gelap pun dulu pasal takut kena buli dengan feudal dan pembesar2/manchu..."takut"

sejarah tak boleh tipu....tengok apa dah jadi? penyakit racist pun dah menular pada gua...so don't be racist...if u do ...people around u including me will be against u...just as racist as u...so better stop lah

sorry for my words...i just can't help it

saufi74

804 posts

Posted by saufi74 > 2013-10-25 23:02 | Report Abuse

relax guys...dont argue..we live in here harmony..dont fight..we want to make money here..cheers..

alenac

2,648 posts

Posted by alenac > 2013-10-25 23:04 | Report Abuse

The communist china was financially and ideologically supporting chin peng all along his fight for years. There was even a radio station transmmiting from china to malaysia. Most of the malays communist leaders and including chin peng were staying in china off and on, perhaps for ideological indoctrination.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz