act of arrogance and sign of extreme fear indicate strong sense of inferiority

hamPAS

97 posts

Posted by hamPAS > 2013-10-17 20:44 | Report Abuse

Hidup ISLAM!! ALLAHU AKBAR!!!

izoklse

5,231 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2013-10-17 20:48 | Report Abuse

TAKBIR : ALLAHU AKBAR... ALLAHU AKBAR...ALLAHU AKBAR...

sontoloyo

118 posts

Posted by sontoloyo > 2013-10-17 21:00 | Report Abuse

Just wondering on why the Christians do not want to use the word Yahweh. Bible was originally written in Hebrew and use Yahweh. Then no more problem, no feelings is hurt, more confusion and can focus to move forward and live in harmony.

Goh

11 posts

Posted by Goh > 2013-10-17 21:01 | Report Abuse

Izoklse.. Speechless statement made by you.. I think is going to be the same like Israel swallow Pakistan when you make that statement..

fireball

111 posts

Posted by fireball > 2013-10-17 21:04 | Report Abuse

WA LAU EH..SI MI TA CHI LEH..YE KOH BO AH KOH..

Posted by johnchoong > 2013-10-17 21:04 | Report Abuse

Stand out to be counted in the next GE. We should not digress from our main agenda. Making $.

tc2012

362 posts

Posted by tc2012 > 2013-10-17 21:35 | Report Abuse

I dont see any greatness in god.God need their disciple to pray to him,to praise him (why??????) I dont comprehend ?????

mnsa

13 posts

Posted by mnsa > 2013-10-17 22:08 | Report Abuse

tc2012. Do you make your own rice or meat or fish or vegetables? Do you make yourself? Can you control the sun, the moon, the earth or the wind or the rain that pour water to earth so that every living things on earth could continue to live? There are signs everywhere for you to see that things are actually being governed.

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-10-17 22:13 | Report Abuse

but v do EARN it and not expecting goodies fall from sky. does umno politicians do any good? there should enough cases to justify already. yr believe yr choice!

tc2012

362 posts

Posted by tc2012 > 2013-10-17 22:22 | Report Abuse

mnsa , You must be very ignorant of science.Do you believe that human being can migrate other planet which no holy book ever describe ?

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-10-17 22:27 | Report Abuse

bcos that is not the purpose of the book. problem is ppl place the well being of man kind as the "responsibility" of the "gods". but god doesn't goreng stock, how can god be responsible for yr own action? relax guys... :D

mnsa

13 posts

Posted by mnsa > 2013-10-17 22:28 | Report Abuse

Well the Quran clearly states that the earth is the place we live and the place we are buried.

tc2012

362 posts

Posted by tc2012 > 2013-10-17 22:32 | Report Abuse

I can sum up religion is "bullshit" story.Any credit God take it,any "shit" ,ordinary people take it.

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-10-17 22:33 | Report Abuse

earth is also a place share by many others, right? v r the world, peace...

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-10-17 22:36 | Report Abuse

@tc, yr believe yr choice, but BS a wrong word to use here. hormony come only with respect, don't one of those elegant one :D

tc2012

362 posts

Posted by tc2012 > 2013-10-17 22:40 | Report Abuse

Respect have to be earned not to imposed.That is the point

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-10-17 22:43 | Report Abuse

ppl respect u, help u when u still a kid not earning anything, right?

mnsa

13 posts

Posted by mnsa > 2013-10-17 22:44 | Report Abuse

I praise God because he gives me eyes so that I can see, he gives me ear so that I can hear and he gives me brain so that I can think and he gives me health so that I can live nicely. He gives me air to breath, he gives water to drink, he gives me food, he gives sun everyday so that we can work, he gives night so that we can rest., and lots of other things that I couldn't simply count.

mnsa

13 posts

Posted by mnsa > 2013-10-17 22:46 | Report Abuse

I am sure you enjoy all these too...... Don't you feel all these are important to u? Don't u feel u should be grateful to the giver?

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-10-17 22:47 | Report Abuse

@mnsa, with or without man kind sun still rise, tks and b nice to yr parents for good health.

@tc, today u r adult already, don't do the opposite :D

mnsa

13 posts

Posted by mnsa > 2013-10-17 22:58 | Report Abuse

@iafx. My parents dont hv the power to give me good health.

mnsa

13 posts

Posted by mnsa > 2013-10-17 23:19 | Report Abuse

... i am grateful to my parents for their love and kindness and i must be nice to them and godwilling i will take care of them when they are old and weak.

hamPAS

97 posts

Posted by hamPAS > 2013-10-18 01:00 | Report Abuse

very well said mnsa, alhamdulillah..

akito

566 posts

Posted by akito > 2013-10-18 01:23 | Report Abuse

UN Report: Malaysians are TERRIBLY UNHAPPY, here are some reasons why?

Just last week, the second World Happiness Report was published and coincidentally, Malaysia was ranked 56th out of 156 countries that took part in the compilation of the report’s findings. The coincidence is that after 56 years of Independence or “Merdeka” Malaysia ranks so lowly at the 56th spot and the majority of Malaysians are found to be a terribly unhappy and disgruntled lot.

This is not just about any report. It is a document that is endorsed by the United Nations and is a direct result of a 2011 resolution passed by the UN General Assembly that encourages members to measure the happiness of their people and use it to frame public policy.

This certainly means the BN government of Malaysia has its work cut out for them. The fact that poorer and less developed countries fared better than Malaysia such as Trinidad & Tobago and Thailand goes to show that all is not well in the country despite the BN government’s claim to developing the nation.

This really is a damning report and shows very clearly that the misguided way and manner of the BN government’s governance of Malaysia has caused many Malaysia’s to be unhappy and miserable although the wealth created is quite commendable.

This means, while Malaysians are now better off, they are certainly not happy about it. There are a growing number of reasons why Malaysians are unhappy and it looks like if the BN government is to cling on to power they have to start doing some real transformation in the areas of Malaysian life that really count and matter.

Corruption at the root of unhappiness

It is not just the non-bumi’s such as the Chinese and Indians and others that are unhappy in this country but also vast numbers of bumiputras especially Malays despite the BN government’s lop-sided and partisan policies practiced in favor of the Malays.

More and more Malaysians are not buying the bull of the BN government’s affirmation program for bumiputras especially Malays who believe it is really a political ploy by the government to make use of the Malay community, with the non-Malay bumiputras used as a pretext to make the affirmation programs look genuine, but has only benefitted enormously the minority bumiputra elite.

This is the root of the problem of why Malaysians of all walks of life are unhappy and miserable. Be they Malays, Chinese or Indians or Sarawakians and Sabahans or Portugese or aborigines (the “Orang Asli”), Malaysians are feeling hot under the collar and uncomfortable of the BN government’s affirmation programs since 1970.

What is more irksome and annoying to Malaysians is the fact that affirmation programs have all the while failed to work miserably and have only served to fuel corruption in which the bumiputra elite have been the main beneficiaries.

Besides this, government programs and policies are badly managed and expedited, often without consultation or feedback from the ‘rakyat’ in ways by the BN government that is suggestive of autocratic governance in which the wishes and aspirations of the people are not heeded.

This is why in the implementation of government projects and policies there is so much of mismanagement and very often the results desired are not achieved, or if attained, it is really not to the satisfaction and happiness of the ‘rakyat.’

Corruption has seeped and permeated into every sphere of Malaysian life and this is at the root of the unhappiness and misery of Malaysians. This certainly means Malaysia’s BN government might want to sit back and take a good, hard look at the direction it is heading and leading the people towards – more misery and unhappiness.

Several other reasons why Malaysians are unhappy

The numbers of the Malaysian population that are better educated and better informed have risen especially in this New Millennium where education has become an important thrust and focus of the people.

This is another reason contributing to the unhappiness of the people. Being better educated and informed, most Malaysians know the BN government reeks of insincerity and are not genuine in their endeavors to serve the people.

Through the use of social media and what is happening in the real, hard, harsh realities of life, people are able to surmise and infer and get a sniff and whiff of the real reasons behind BN’s political ploys and it this enlightening knowledge of BN that hurts and makes people unhappy.

BN has betrayed the people more and more over the years of its governance through its failure to practice meritocracy, fair play and justice and the people are now becoming aware of this and after 56 years of BN governance being placed 56th of 156 countries shows that the BN government has failed in serving and looking into the actual needs of the people.

The failure of the BN government to play by the rules of the game and to subscribe to the full tenets and obligations of democracy are other reasons why Malaysians are unhappy.

akito

566 posts

Posted by akito > 2013-10-18 01:23 | Report Abuse

The failure of the BN government to play by the rules of the game and to subscribe to the full tenets and obligations of democracy are other reasons why Malaysians are unhappy. This is because of the curtailment and the curbing of the civil liberties of Malaysians.

Malaysians of this era don’t like a government that does not allow them to think and to express their thoughts and ideas freely. They hate terribly and are very miserable and unhappy that the BN government wants to do the thinking for the people and dictate terms and conditions.

It is a case where the government does not serve the people but the other way round where the people are being forced to serve the government which is a blatant and flagrant violation of our democratic rights causing Malaysia to be viewed in a bad light not just by Malaysians but by the international community as well.

How can Malaysians save the nation?

There is this real dire prospect that in future Malaysia will become a failed state or rogue nation. This is an absolute certainty if Malaysians fail to recognize the signs and symptoms of how ailing the nation has become and take measures to rectify the situation.

There is much redress that needs to take place in this nation. There must be first and foremost firm belief that it is not too late to save Malaysia from becoming a destroyed nation. What is more important is for Malaysians to come together to work for the betterment of the country, to set aside their prejudices and differences, and to make Malaysia a Great Nation.

While it is not too late, in the time ahead, Malaysians have to be prepared to be honest with themselves and put the interests of the nation above self and learn to think firmly and decisively as to what to do about corruption, inept governance and the future shape and direction of this country.

These are not trivial issues but larger-than-life questions and need Malaysians to be open, honest and transparent in laying all the cards on the table to come together to practice democracy in its fullness. This is when the happiness of Malaysians will improve along with the quality of life of the people.

Malaysia will then serve as a true role model of a multi-cultural nation and be the pride and joy of not just Malaysians but the world at large.

Full article: http://www.malaysia-chronicle.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=176181:un-report-malaysians-are-terribly-unhappy-here-are-some-reasons-why?&Itemid=2#ixzz2i3mPAyG3
Follow us: @MsiaChronicle on Twitter

akito

566 posts

Posted by akito > 2013-10-18 01:29 | Report Abuse

Consumerist: Peninsula Malaysia – Now We Have Halal & Haram Trolleys? What’s Next?

What is next for Peninsula based right wing infested fascist politicians and masquerading NGOs?

Incidentally, these puritans have remained silent on major issues that religion detest – abuse of power, racial profiling, corruption, marginalization of communities, alleged genocide and religious prosecution, of cronyism, nepotism and other misdemeanors that rocks our nation as seen from the yearly Auditor General report!

That is been rather selective – is it not?

And politically expedient?

http://www.drjacobgeorge.com/myweblog/consumerist-peninsula-malaysia-now-we-have-halal-haram-trolleys-whats-next/

akito

566 posts

Posted by akito > 2013-10-18 01:33 | Report Abuse

M'sian Shiites taking alleged persecution woes to UN

http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/244107

Posted by Yong Chian Haw > 2013-10-18 08:19 | Report Abuse

Maybe we shall ask, has UMNO did anything right?

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2013-10-18 08:48 | Report Abuse

are we the only country changing the history of the country?

izoklse

5,231 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2013-10-18 19:56 |

Post removed.Why?

necro

4,726 posts

Posted by necro > 2013-10-18 20:10 | Report Abuse

Macaiiiiii bingo aka akito enough la with your lose in Amedia dont kaco2 ppl with your religion posting again n again...
For those dont believe in God,when u will be bring back to life in Hereafter dont get supprise as its punishment is very imminent n merciless...
Good luck to u n me and ppl in earth now,past and future..

necro

4,726 posts

Posted by necro > 2013-10-18 20:16 | Report Abuse

Is dat SAME god that worship by Muslim n Christian?...Christian worshiping Isa@Jesus...
But Muslim worshiping God who sent Isa@Jesus which is Allah s.w.t...

Nampak tak?...dah tak tahu dont memandai lah macai!syohhh syohhh pergi sembur asap kt patung tu.....fuhhhhh fuhhhhh fuhhhh

:D

necro

4,726 posts

Posted by necro > 2013-10-18 20:17 | Report Abuse

Kompom dpt FLAG from macais...

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-10-25 20:39 | Report Abuse

necro ...si akito is bingo..with full of hatred against the malay...no doubt...kutuk org melayu berjela2...he's an agent

Sinai85

2 posts

Posted by Sinai85 > 2013-10-25 20:42 | Report Abuse

Bingo:akito...dap dog.....rasict first....

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-10-25 20:44 | Report Abuse

masa gua kat gpacket room...ini orang akito alias curiwangbagus alias masinvest maki gua gila2...so apa lagi gua pun balaslah

dia ada maki melayu dan Islam jugak secara tak tersirat...tapi wa tak perasan siapa dia ni...tapi wa tengok room ni kutuk melayu and the comments berjela2 macam bingo the clown style...

wa ingat nak bagi tau sama lu lepas baca...rupanya lu pun dah tau dulu...

haha bingo

izoklse

5,231 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2013-10-25 20:46 | Report Abuse

akito is racist and im not sure he is Bingo or not. But if Bingo he must be one of the Red Bean Army. The characteristic is almost the same.

izoklse

5,231 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2013-10-25 20:51 |

Post removed.Why?

FreeThink

4,039 posts

Posted by FreeThink > 2013-10-25 20:59 | Report Abuse

please lah semuk anbz, get back to your PW and Nova thread! this thread topic already stopped on 18th Oct and now you raise it up again! You have nothing to do? Go back to play multiple characters in your PW and Nova!!

jenabchen123

1,219 posts

Posted by jenabchen123 > 2013-10-25 21:02 | Report Abuse

Aiyo bigot! Why kepoh kepoh wanted to use Allah? Idiot!

jenabchen123

1,219 posts

Posted by jenabchen123 > 2013-10-25 21:04 | Report Abuse

Troubled makers! Wanted to stir tension... bad intention.

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-10-25 21:09 | Report Abuse

free thinker maki gua gila2 kat gpacket room...continuously repeatedly...
his style is just like bingo the clown...helo pencac## bingo...amedia apamacam? bila lu mau bayar ganti rugi berpuluh juta ringgit duit member2 dlm i3investor pasal follow u free think(er)...i mean bingo

haha reputation...credibility cannot be trusted ..bingo the clown..the malay's hater

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-10-25 21:12 | Report Abuse

free thinker lu suruh gua balik PW and Nova...so now i'm asking u to go to amedia room...bingo
--
bingo dikesan bingo dikesan bingo dikesan...racist dikesan ..kaki maki dikesan..anti melayu dikesan...anti Islam dikesan...perangai lu dari dulu tak ubah2..very easy to detect lah

izoklse

5,231 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2013-10-25 21:13 |

Post removed.Why?

FreeThink

4,039 posts

Posted by FreeThink > 2013-10-25 21:13 | Report Abuse

semuk, i dont know who is bingo, mind your own business lah! ask yourself that if you r sincere to other members on Nova and PW? why you need to create multiple acc to hohahoha in those thread? what is your purpose?

Ooi Teik Bee

11,177 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2013-10-25 21:15 | Report Abuse

A loyal and good member will not run down the party. Only a traitor will do it.
Thank you.

sasopi87

641 posts

Posted by sasopi87 > 2013-10-25 21:17 | Report Abuse

so hot here...................hahahahahahaha

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-10-25 21:19 | Report Abuse

same style...cursing here and there..still don't want to admit huh? go back to your real room lah...u are the one with so many accounts
such as
yg terbaru: latest:

akito
masinvest
curiwangbagus
ba#ihutan
harapanbaru
bingo
free think(er)

beratus akaun sampai aku dah lupa yg lepas2.. bingo

Post a Comment
Market Buzz