1 person likes this.

6 comment(s). Last comment by Fortunebull 2013-10-19 12:52

zamsaham

778 posts

Posted by zamsaham > 2013-10-19 01:48 | Report Abuse

making a single cent of profit, the company is now worth USD300 billion --- to make money, must first sale the company. Don't think it worth more than $50. People are chasing ghost, reminds me of ENRON

Fortunebull

2,599 posts

Posted by Fortunebull > 2013-10-19 11:16 | Report Abuse

The future is electric cars! Tesla outclass Toyota, Ford, or any brand out there! Think of Apple before sold in Malaysia! Before Apple, you thought Nokia or Errison handphone were the best and laugh some silly Apply! Today, all handphone based on Apple! Once you experience Tesla, you realise Ellon Musk vision is reality in making! Wait for Tesla to be sold in Malaysia, you realise driving petrol cars sucks!

Fortunebull

2,599 posts

Posted by Fortunebull > 2013-10-19 11:20 | Report Abuse

Imagine you don't have to buy fuel ever again! In US, Tesla owners enjoy free fuel! They can change anywhere as long as there's power points! And many Tesla free changing stations to be build all over US thanks to Solarcity! And Solar are now much much cheaper than carbon fuel! The future will be cleaner and cheaper!

zamsaham

778 posts

Posted by zamsaham > 2013-10-19 11:48 | Report Abuse

In USA, petrol or gas whatever is expensive. Electric is cheaper slightly than gas. How could it be free? U still pay for electric.

The high cost currently hinders the sale over the globe.

If they are good as they claim, why no offers to buy thr company, even partially?

Good stock in comparison to this is FUEL

Fortunebull

2,599 posts

Posted by Fortunebull > 2013-10-19 12:38 | Report Abuse

Zamsaham! I was just like you before! Now I realise things changing super fast! What we understand about fuel is choices of energy! This best energy provider is the sun! And solar panels are install free in US by solarcity! And the free Tesla charging stations are built by Solarcity! Ellon Musk is the genius of our times! Don't hope so much on carbon fuels! Its killing our only earth! And getting more and more expensive to produce! Finding crude oil is very expensive! You and I in Bolehland still don't catchup! 10 years from now, we all will buy electric cars instead of petrol cars! Why, because petrol damn expensive! Filling small motocycle is the only affordable way to use petrol! Don't laugh, things will be coming!

Fortunebull

2,599 posts

Posted by Fortunebull > 2013-10-19 12:52 | Report Abuse

Zamsaham! Tesla shares keep going up because many investors convince that Tesla electric power based cars are the most viable option or better than petrol based cars! Tesla also sell the electric platform to other manufacturers! Brilliant move by Ellon Musk! Imagine for the rest of your life never again make a stop at petrol stations! Imagine the cost of electricity only RM20 a month compare to RM500 per month for petrol! Currently other electric based platform are very lousy! Investors are buying into prospect that Tesla will supply platform to all manufacturers in future!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz