8 people like this.

18 comment(s). Last comment by meegoreng 2013-11-28 11:23

Posted by ChanKengChungKuantan > 2013-11-27 11:57 | Report Abuse

Well said Sulaiman! If only we have more brave Melayu like you, this bolehland will truly be BOLEH in a good way

Posted by 285investor > 2013-11-27 12:32 | Report Abuse

exactly..and the deafening silence he's keeping over the wastefulness as highlighted by auditor general's report..

Posted by lotsofmoney > 2013-11-27 15:10 | Report Abuse

Maybe Najib is scare of the white head.

Posted by camrybenz88 > 2013-11-27 17:02 | Report Abuse

what a delight to see a real thinking Malay, hats off to him.

Posted by camrybenz88 > 2013-11-27 17:04 | Report Abuse

Malays may lose their senses , but not political power, so Malay leaders who continue talking of Malays losing power lost their senses

Posted by camrybenz88 > 2013-11-27 17:14 | Report Abuse

Umno was a component party in the then Labour Front government in Singapore when it was completely rejected by the Malays in the 1959 Singapore general election.

Umno had a minister, Abdul Hamid Jumat, in that government. What lessons can we draw from that defeat?

http://www.theantdaily.com/news/2013/11/27/how-malays-singapore-abandoned-umno

Posted by camrybenz88 > 2013-11-27 17:21 | Report Abuse

PM has failed to look into our welfare
Selena Tay
| November 27, 2013

The price of everything has gone up since the general election but the prime minister is not listening to the people or looking into their welfare.

http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/opinion/2013/11/27/pm-has-failed-to-look-into-our-welfare/

mogul88

55 posts

Posted by mogul88 > 2013-11-27 20:07 | Report Abuse

You take your old car to work and get stuck in the traffic jam while, he and his wife use jet to tend to 'important' political frogs

mogul88

55 posts

Posted by mogul88 > 2013-11-27 20:10 | Report Abuse

You not paying tax is a crime and unpatriotic while him spending millions of taxpayers money on his taxpayer funded house electricity is small change.. Also his wife jet setting across the world shopping is for 'national interest'

andychucky28

1,600 posts

Posted by andychucky28 > 2013-11-27 20:33 | Report Abuse

That is why our klse got stuck.

Posted by camrybenz88 > 2013-11-28 01:05 | Report Abuse

Posted by andychucky28 > Nov 27, 2013 08:33 PM | Report Abuse

That is why our klse got stuck.

yes, very bad indeed. Bad government especially corruption drives the foreigner investors away.

Posted by camrybenz88 > 2013-11-28 02:13 | Report Abuse

Toll akan naik lagi? OMG.

Thank you those stupid 47% who voted UMNO/BN, now you kena kau kau

Kenapa hanya tol saja? Naikkan aje la semua benda pendek kata jangan tinggal satu barang pun yang tak dinaikkan. Ko naikkan aje semua oke. Faham !!!!

http://amenoworld.blogspot.com/2013/11/kerajaan-bercadang-mahu-naikkan-kadar.html

Posted by camrybenz88 > 2013-11-28 02:18 | Report Abuse

that's why I said this..Malays may lose their senses , but not political power, so Malay leaders who continue talking of Malays losing power lost their senses.

And a number of Malays here thinks like the above, OMG. But the intelligent Malays here knows how to use their brains & do logical thinking. So, can the no brains UMNO Malays supporters think logically & do something to save our Beloved Malaysia???? If you want your children & grandchildren to beg in the streets in the not too distant future, then carry on & bodek & support UMNO lah.

Posted by camrybenz88 > 2013-11-28 02:45 | Report Abuse

that's why I say that those Malays who bodek & support UMNO will eventually be the losers while the real thinking Malays [not UMNO supporters] will be able to think reasonable & logically & it is these Malays who will survive & fend for themselves when bad times come & they are the REAL WINNERS.
But to this brainless UMNO Malay bodek & supporters kakis, I love to see them begging in the streets in the not too distant future & when the time comes & UMNO will say podah to their Malay supporters too when they come begging for UMNO help & so these poor miserable UMNO Malay supporters will not be able to fend for themselves while the real Malays who are able to think wisely ARE MUCH MORE PREPARED & will be able to survive, I take my hats off to these REAL THINKING Malays & may GOD Bless them & their families too. I & my Malay, Chinese, Indian, etc friends will say Podah too to these useless UMNO bodek Malays when they come begging. This is REALITY & we got to face it.

Even these UMNO bodek Malays TODAY will flag of your posts when they see the truth news being posted HERE & I see they really don't want Malaysian to know the truth. This will tell you that they really got a useless brain.

meegoreng

70 posts

Posted by meegoreng > 2013-11-28 11:23 | Report Abuse

Cant't blame the Malay supporters of UMNO, especially the rural folks. Read more from Wong Chin Huat's pertinent view. Unfortunately, I can't translate it into English. Hope someone could offer help.

“华社要亡巫统;就要爱马来人”
黄进发吁走出族群观消弭恐惧

高嘉琪
2013年10月28日 上午10点39分

大马在505全国大选掀起激烈反风,却撼动不了国阵,论者也质疑下一届大选民联能否再创佳绩;政治学者黄进发就认为,华社若要巫统灭亡,必须先学会爱马来人,一并捍卫他们的权益。

黄进发也是槟州研究院研究员。他周末在研讨会发表论文表示,巫统在来届大选会否倒台,重点在于华社能否消除马来人对政党轮替的恐惧,以及华裔能否“爱马来人”,把他们的问题看待成本身的问题。

黄进发表示,伊斯兰党开明派与伊党志工团(Unit
Amal),是505大选最大幕后功臣,他们消弥了华裔对“变天引发暴乱”威胁论的恐惧感,这也令马华惨败,只赢得7国、11州议席。

恐惧无法消弥变天不成

“只是,505大选最终变天不成,因无法消除马来担忧被支配的恐惧。”

香港电影比喻族群关系

黄进发(左图)在研讨会上也以香港巨星周星驰主演的一部戏里,来比喻华社与巫统、马来人的这一段关系。

他表示,这部戏里有一幕是皇帝询问丐帮帮主,这天下有多少乞丐,帮主答说若皇帝完善的治理国家,就不会有乞丐,反之若国家民不聊生就遍地是乞丐。

“我在这里要点出的是,我们族群之间的互动是很强的,巫统有多少支持者,决定权不在公正党伊党,而是华社。

“楚虽三户,亡秦必楚。能亡马华是伊斯兰党,能亡巫统者是华社。问题是华社有没有亡巫统之心?”

他指出,今天的问题是,华社对巫统的痛恨,往往是感情上的渲泄,渲泄后自己爽而已。

巫统存在满足特定需要

进入问答环节时,隆雪华堂民权委员会主席廖国华询问黄进发,部分华人想要终结巫统,但怎么才能做到?

黄进发就建议,华裔或许要走出族群定位,勿认定本身普世价值观可以放诸四海皆行,要把马来人的问题也当着本身的议题来斗争。

“我们不要(自我)想像说,我们从普世观念出发的(看法),可以放诸四海,每个人的利益不一样,我们不承认就不可以跨越。”

“巫统把阶级矛盾转化成族群矛盾的,来解决族群现代化的工具,它过去数十年就用这种工具来谋求本身利益。”

黄进发续称,巫统能够继续存在,因它满足了这个社会特定的需要。

绕过巫统直接面对友族

“土著政治对马来人来说,是一张福利彩票。福利彩票的本质与概念是99%的人付钱买彩票,1%的人赚钱,但(大部份的钱)都流到经营者身上。”

他指出,马来人也知道问题所在,但若没有更好的选择之前,凭什么要他们放掉这张彩票?

黄进发表示,巫统的运作模式便是让马来人相信,他们没有能力自立,要靠这一张彩票,因此华社可以加强讨论平等雇佣机会,要求正视马来人在私人界受到的歧视。

“你若不想看到巫统拖垮国家的利益,你是否要绕过巫统,直接面对马来人?”

部分人恨巫统而欺巫裔

黄进发也不忘点出部分华裔带有歧视巫裔的思维,阐明巫统的支持者主要有两批,其一是马来民族主义者,另一群则是华文沙文主义者。

“马来民族主义者相信爱马来人就要爱巫统,华文沙文主义者则是相信恨巫统就要恨马来人。”

“他们觉得巫统欺压我们,那我们欺压不了他们就在日常生活中去‘踩’马来人与伊斯兰。”

“这是欺善怕恶的做法,他们不敢跟大人打架就去打小孩。”

受歧视质疑变天后生活

他指出,这些人甚至歧视国语,而讲国语的人士正是中下阶层马来人,他们在遭受歧视之下,难免质疑变天后会否有好日子。

Unfortunately his perspective is too difficult for our shallow society: -

COMMENTS: -

Chin Kim Wooi 不如叫马来人先爱华人啦!笨蛋

江宗祥 那他们马来人的政治支配又怎么说?想进政府部门,国家企业,国油之类的华人就不用想了,剩下的只有经商这条路,这都不给?难不成要我们华人自己拉屎自己吃啊?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz