Be the first to like this.

27 comment(s). Last comment by jamie525 2014-03-22 18:37

kk123

1,964 posts

Posted by kk123 > 2014-03-20 22:18 | Report Abuse

Malaysia shld invest in building up its technology ..
Building up high tech weapons and systems technology
Having outdated technology will put the country in danger .. The minister shld also reduce their relying on bomoh ..
Despite billions spend on submarine by najib but our submarine can't even dive underwater
The submarine Is more for muzium or decoration purpose

Steven Yong

1,251 posts

Posted by Steven Yong > 2014-03-20 22:59 | Report Abuse

MAS can sell short? Want to sell short this bugger

hub4port

18 posts

Posted by hub4port > 2014-03-21 19:25 | Report Abuse

u not kidding? hotlink data plan costs more than rm33. how can something similar (more or less) to ACARS cost just rm33.

Posted by UltimateInvest > 2014-03-22 14:46 | Report Abuse

Nonsense

jenabchen123

1,219 posts

Posted by jenabchen123 > 2014-03-22 14:50 | Report Abuse

Suruh Abg Jib sahaja lah selam ....... Beli mahal mahal tapi tidak canggih .........

Posted by kangkongkong > 2014-03-22 14:52 | Report Abuse

Lim Guan Eng: Isu MH370 Telah Menunjukan Kepada 1 Dunia, Kerajaan Malaysia Tak Boleh Dipercajai

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDrdnDVDQH8

Posted by camrybenz88 > 2014-03-22 14:57 | Report Abuse

What happened to MH370? A pilot and a flight attendant give their views - Carmen Fishwick (Guardian) http://goo.gl/GwTgRJ

Posted by camrybenz88 > 2014-03-22 15:00 | Report Abuse

Malaysian Airlines today confirmed that flight MH370 had been carrying highly flammable lithium-ion batteries in its cargo hold, re-igniting speculation that a fire may have caused its disappearance.
The admission by CEO Ahmad Jauhari comes four days after he denied the aircraft was carrying any dangerous items and nearly two weeks after the plane went missing.
He said the authorities were investigating the cargo, but did not regard the batteries as hazardous - despite the law dictating they are classed as such - because they were packaged according to safety regulations.
The revelation has thrown the spotlight back on the theory that the Boeing 777 may have been overcome by a fire, rendering the crew and passengers unconscious after inhaling toxic fumes.
Lithium-ion batteries - which are used in mobile phones and laptops - have been responsible for a number of fires on planes and have even brought aircraft down in recent years.
UNQUOTE

Full article: http://www.malaysia-chronicle.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=248512:shocker-msia-finally-admits-doomed-plane-was-carrying-dangerous-cargo-highly-flammable-lithium-batteries&Itemid=2#ixzz2weYbzOdb

jenabchen123

1,219 posts

Posted by jenabchen123 > 2014-03-22 15:32 | Report Abuse

A lot of theory.... Sudah boleh buat encyclopedia.......

jenabchen123

1,219 posts

Posted by jenabchen123 > 2014-03-22 15:33 | Report Abuse

LGE pun mahu tunjuk terrer.......

Posted by camrybenz88 > 2014-03-22 15:55 | Report Abuse

The Economist Crony Capitalism Index 2014 ranked Malaysia third place for cronyism – with Hong Kong and Russia taking top and second spot respectively. Why is the eradication of corruption and cronyism a constant struggle for Malaysia?

Posted by camrybenz88 > 2014-03-22 16:11 | Report Abuse

Posted by kangkongkong > Mar 22, 2014 01:19 PM | Report Abuse

Yes, indeed, so many useless & idiotic ass & boot lickers among the UMNO Malays & MCA Chinese supporters...don't feel any shame to ask & beg for bread crumbs from UMNO?????

Posted by moneycome88 > Mar 22, 2014 01:17 PM | Report Abuse

100% support your statement. Only in Malaysia you see so many useless boot & ass licking UMNO Malay supporters and MCA Chinese supporters...what a shame.

So many useless & idiotic UMNO Malay & MCA Chinese ass & boots lickers indeed. These idiotic people know no shame & a disgrace to their families too...pui pui pui

Posted by jamie525 > Mar 21, 2014 02:17 PM | Report Abuse

The Kerala BS who fool so many Malays & then making his sons into billionaires while the Malays bodek kakis of Mamakutty become poor beggars....what a share.

Posted by kangkongkong > Mar 21, 2014 02:01 PM | Report Abuse

Where did Malaysia go wrong? Asalkan Bukan Umno activist Haris Ibrahim grills the ex-PM Dr. Mahathir bin Mohamad, asking him if he has driven around Kuala Lumpur and saw the poor. You'll probably clap at Mahathir's reply though: http://bit.ly/1hLzYaN

http://my.news.yahoo.com/video/dr-m-went-wrong-msia-051135484.html

Posted by camrybenz88 > 2014-03-22 16:17 | Report Abuse

Nurul Izzah: Shame On U, Election Commission, For Being The Political Tool Of The Government
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAeLcTu7riQ

Posted by camrybenz88 > 2014-03-22 16:21 | Report Abuse

Airliner crisis compounds Malaysian government’s woes

Malaysia's missing-plane crisis has exposed the shortcomings of a ruling regime already wrestling with a rapidly shrinking support base, fierce racial divisions and international criticism of its tough handling of political opponents.

The same government has ruled since Malaysia's birth in 1957, and political observers said its much-criticised response to the jet drama is symptomatic of years of institutional atrophy under an ethnic Malay elite known for cronyism.

Analysts said rancour over the still-unexplained disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 and its 239 people, two-thirds of whom were Chinese, could also complicate plans to draw closer to China – Malaysia's biggest trading partner and a growing source of tourist revenue.

"The general level of Malaysian political performance, competence and adequacy has plummeted," said Clive Kessler, a Malaysia politics researcher at the University of New South Wales, who cites a "long, slow, protracted crisis of governance" over the past decade.

Experts stress that any country would struggle to cope with the plane's baffling disappearance on March 8, and Malaysia denies mishandling it.

But allegations of incompetence and evasiveness have clearly unsettled the ruling Barisan Nasional (BN) government.

BN is unused to being challenged by Malaysia's meek, state-dominated press and has basked in decades of admiration of Malaysia as an economically successful melting pot, despite longstanding criticism over policies that discriminate against non-Malay minorities.

But ashen-faced officials have been subjected to daily grillings by combative foreign media in daily briefings in sometimes tense scenes beamed live in Malaysia and around the world.

"This is not a good look for Malaysia. I do think that the Barisan government has done some serious damage to its international reputation," said Michael Barr, an Asian politics expert at Australia's Flinders University.

The affair also has trained attention on BN's bruising political tactics, particularly its treatment of opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim.

Anwar, who accuses the government of hurling false criminal charges against him in a bid to halt the stunning recent successes of his opposition alliance, was convicted of sodomy and sentenced to five years in jail just hours before MH370 took off.

The verdict, denounced by rights groups and questioned by Washington, was dragged into the MH370 media glare after it was revealed that the flight's captain, Zaharie Ahmad Shah, was a member of Anwar's political party.

"With an international audience watching, this is showing that what (Malaysia's government) thinks is acceptable here, is not at all tolerable by international standards," said Bridget Welsh, a Malaysia politics analyst at Singapore Management University.

BN is routinely rapped by anti-graft groups for widespread corruption and cronyism – Defence and acting Transport Minister Hishammuddin Hussein, the government's face on MH370, is the cousin of Prime Minister Najib Razak.

Even China's opaque Communist Party leadership has criticised Malaysia's perceived lack of transparency, while Chinese relatives of passengers angrily allege a cover-up.

Pragmatic Beijing is unlikely to upset mutually beneficial trade links, but the plane drama will certainly cause economic worry in Malaysia, said Welsh.

Exports to China have become critical to maintaining the growth BN banks on for support.

Bilateral trade has soared – up 11.8% in 2013 to US$106 billion (RM350.7 billion), according to Chinese figures. Najib and China's President Xi Jinping last year pledged still-cosier ties and targeted US$160 billion in trade by 2017.

The flow of Chinese tourists to Malaysia also has accelerated, hitting 1.8 million in 2013, up 15% year–on–year, behind only Singaporean and Indonesian visitors.

"This will require a significant effort to rebuild Malaysia's credibility abroad," Welsh said of the potential economic impact.

"Once you lose it, it takes time to win back."

The crisis comes at a bad time for the mild-mannered Najib, who launched a reform drive three years ago in a failed bid to shore up voter support. That has been abandoned under pressure from conservatives in his ruling party, and Najib appears weakened.

Malaysian voters have deserted BN at an accelerating pace over corruption, rule of law concerns, and a sense of drift.

Anwar's opposition won more votes than BN in May 2013 elections but the ruling coalition retained parliament thanks to seat allocations that favour its rural Malay base.

In particular, Malaysia's sizable Chinese community – whose industriousness is a critical component of growth – increasingly chafe under a decades-old system of preferences for Malays.

Posted by UMNO2SHIT > 2014-03-22 16:34 | Report Abuse

...sokong penuh

Posted by camrybenz88 > Mar 22, 2014 04:22 PM | Report Abuse

....must see, 100% puas hati
Nurul Izzah: Shame On U, Election Commission, For Being The Political Tool Of The Government

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAeLcTu7riQ

Posted by moneycome88 > 2014-03-22 17:00 | Report Abuse

Berani atau tidak Thomasleee, you macham tikus sekarang. UMNO2SHIT challenge you to post in FB, Twitter or any political blog and then we all here will see what happen to you, hahaha. You Thomasleee talk big, now post big in FB, Twitter or any political blog and we will seee lah. Thomasleee, you got NO BOLA, or the Chinese call it "BOH HOOT"???

Posted by UMNO2SHIT > Mar 22, 2014 04:53 PM | Report Abuse

Posted by Thomasleee > Mar 22, 2014 01:37 PM | Report Abuse

I remember stories of Anwar during his DPM times meeting popular male actors and personality for quick rendezvous in hotels, and don't be surprise these male personalities driving luxury car the next day....hahahaha

I dare you to post THIS in FB, Twitter or any political blog & see if you are sued till you have no pants to wear..DARE???????

Posted by moneycome88 > 2014-03-22 17:12 | Report Abuse

Berani atau tidak Thomasleee, you macham tikus sekarang. UMNO2SHIT challenge you to post in FB, Twitter or any political blog and then we all here will see what happen to you, hahaha. You Thomasleee talk big, now post big in FB, Twitter or any political blog and we will seee lah. Thomasleee, you got NO BOLA, or the Chinese call it "BOH HOOT"???

Posted by UMNO2SHIT > Mar 22, 2014 04:53 PM | Report Abuse

I remember stories of Anwar during his DPM times meeting popular male actors and personality for quick rendezvous in hotels, and don't be surprise these male personalities driving luxury car the next day....hahahaha

I dare you to post THIS in FB, Twitter or any political blog & see if you are sued till you have no pants to wear..DARE???????

BERANI? BERANI? BERANI? APA CHAKAP Thomasleee, or should we call you "BOH HOOT" ??????

Posted by camrybenz88 > 2014-03-22 17:18 | Report Abuse

I totally like this, sokong 100%.....over to you Thomasleee

Posted by moneycome88 > Mar 22, 2014 05:12 PM | Report Abuse

BERANI? BERANI? BERANI? APA CHAKAP Thomasleee, or should we call you "BOH HOOT" ??????

Posted by Thomasleee > 2014-03-22 17:19 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha...thank you :D

Posted by camrybenz88 > 2014-03-22 17:20 | Report Abuse

BERANI? BERANI? BERANI? APA CHAKAP Thomasleee, or should we Chinese call you "BOH HOOT" & the Malays call you "TAK ADA BOLA" ??????

Posted by Thomasleee > 2014-03-22 17:22 | Report Abuse

Maybe you can reveal yourself to us? Love to know you super strong Pakatan. :D

Posted by camrybenz88 > 2014-03-22 17:23 |

Post removed.Why?

jamie525

39 posts

Posted by jamie525 > 2014-03-22 17:38 | Report Abuse

BERANI? BERANI? BERANI? APA CHAKAP Thomasleee, or should we Chinese call you "BOH HOOT" & the Malays call you "TAK ADA BOLA" ??????

jamie525

39 posts

Posted by jamie525 > 2014-03-22 17:45 | Report Abuse

Thomasleee, no one is threatening you. You & your big ,mouth, that's why. So, I challenge like others to do your posting about YB Anwar in FB, Twitter or any political blog. & mind you no one is pointing a gun at your head too, it's you big fat mouth that's what & that's why I challenge to post what you wrote about YB Anwar in FB, Twitter or any political blog, BERANI TAK???? or again I call you as the Chinese call you "BOH HOOD" or the Malays call you "TAK ADA BOLA"???, hahaha

jamie525

39 posts

Posted by jamie525 > 2014-03-22 18:02 | Report Abuse

Thomasleee, no one is threatening you. You & your big ,mouth, that's why. So, I challenge like others to do your posting about YB Anwar in FB, Twitter or any political blog. & mind you no one is pointing a gun at your head too, it's you big fat mouth that's what & that's why I challenge to post what you wrote about YB Anwar in FB, Twitter or any political blog, BERANI TAK???? or again I call you as the Chinese call you "BOH HOOD" or the Malays call you "TAK ADA BOLA"???, hahaha

jamie525

39 posts

Posted by jamie525 > 2014-03-22 18:17 | Report Abuse

Thomasleee, don't side tracked this topic. Be a man & go & post what you said about YB Anwar in FB or Twitter as you ask for it with your big stinking mouth. If you don't open your big mouth & talk nonsense, nobody will say you are stupid. Since you ask for it, so be a man with your 2 bola & post what your wrote just now in FB or Twitter or just post it in any political blog. I challenge & dare you, you Thomasleee berani or you a small tikus who talk big only & make fun of others & your don't speak the TROTH & that's why you dare not take up my challenge. Thomasleee you are a really ball-less person, what a shame indeed.

jamie525

39 posts

Posted by jamie525 > 2014-03-22 18:37 | Report Abuse

Thomasleee, I never tarnish your name at all. It's what you merciless wrote about YB Anwar without any proof and that's what I ask you to post it in FB ,Twitter or any political blog if you dare and see if you kena sued or not. I never tarnish you name , did I ? Now let the members see what your wrote and see who is tarnishing your name Thomasleee. You yourself got yourself into trouble and that's why and NOBODY IS TARNISHING YOR USELESS NAME AT ALL...NOW SEE THE SNAPSHOT I POST HERE. MAYBE I WILL POST IT IN THE INTERNET AND LET THE WORLD DECIDE IF I TARNISH YOUR NAME OR NOT.

....now the members here decide when they see this snapshot below.

http://s22.postimg.org/a0ltwyi4h/3_22_2014_6_25_42_PM.jpg

Post a Comment
Market Buzz