96 comment(s). Last comment by richardshelton 2023-03-29 17:13

Duitbesar

915 posts

Posted by Duitbesar > 2014-03-29 18:56 |

Post removed.Why?

SaturnY

612 posts

Posted by SaturnY > 2014-03-29 18:57 | Report Abuse

Wah why all these countries and fraternity are abandoning Malaysia....we tried what....

Inmarsat: 'Ended in ocean' theory not ours

2.40pm: British-based satellite company Inmarsat distances itself from Prime Minister Najib Abdul Razak's conclusion that MH370 has "ended in the Indian Ocean".

Inmarsat spokesperson Jonathan Sinnatt says Inmarsat had only provided the information and it was for the Malaysian government to draw its own conclusions, reports China Daily.

"We provide our information to the Malaysians, and they combine that with all the other information which they have, which we wouldn't know about, and then they draw their conclusions from that and make their own announcements on that basis.

"We aren't a party to what the Malaysians announced, that's up to them, because they see the full picture. We just contribute one set of information," he is reported as saying.

Najib on the night of March 24 delivered a grim press conference announcing MH370 had "ended in the Indian Ocean" citing analysis of Inmarsat's satellite data.

However, the announcement has fuelled anger among the Chinese families of the passengers, who refuse to accept the conclusion until the aircraft is found.

Soo Cheng

17 posts

Posted by Soo Cheng > 2014-03-29 19:18 | Report Abuse

Duitbesar...you cakap banyak. Ini blog Mr Koon. Jikalau tak suka dia, jangan datang ke blog ini dan jangan guna bahasa kasar.

Soo Cheng

17 posts

Posted by Soo Cheng > 2014-03-29 19:22 | Report Abuse

Uncle Koon, where can we get a copy of your book? Would love to read more of your articles.

Posted by idiotbuster > 2014-03-29 19:28 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Koon Yew Yin > 2014-03-29 19:56 | Report Abuse

My book title: Malaysia:Road Map for achieving Vision 2020 which has been endorsed by Dato Ambiga Sreenevasan, Professor Glen Arnold, DR Azly Rahman and Professor James Chin , Monash University. Tengku Razaleigh wrote the Foreword and also launched the Book on 1st April 2012.

It contained my most my articles which are not published by normal newspapers.

It is on sale in most book shops. If you have difficulty you can contact the publisher Strategic Information and Research Development Centre, 11, Lorong 11/4E, 46200, Petaling Jaya, Selangor. or email: sird@streamyx.com

Sean Chan

442 posts

Posted by Sean Chan > 2014-03-29 19:58 | Report Abuse

Mr. Koon. You deserve my respect. *Salute*. :)

Soo Cheng

17 posts

Posted by Soo Cheng > 2014-03-29 20:08 | Report Abuse

Mr. Koon..thanks for the information. Will go and buy the book.

Soo Cheng

17 posts

Posted by Soo Cheng > 2014-03-29 21:20 | Report Abuse

btw..Mr Koon, I was just reading an article by Star columnist Alexandra Wong. This gentleman she was refering to sounds very familiar. I think it is you she is writing about. Interesting read!

Posted by Koon Yew Yin > 2014-03-30 04:31 | Report Abuse

Alexandra Wong's article refers to another person who is my oldest business partner and my constant friend. His political ideology is very different from mine. To avoid arguing and spoil our friendship, we can talk about anything except politics. We both are very similar in many aspects except our view in the political affairs in our country. He is a very respectable and successful businessman. He is a good man and we will be going to Kyoto to enjoy the cherry blossom in mid April.

Posted by Koon Yew Yin > 2014-03-30 05:03 | Report Abuse

Fortunately or unfortunately I do not know enough of Bahasa to understand Duitbasar's commentaries, otherwise I could have responded appropriately.

During my schooling days, Bahasa was not taught. I only know enough to order mee robus and pay parking fine. This is not the reason why I did not get a datoship. Do I want it?

Pak Lah

197 posts

Posted by Pak Lah > 2014-03-30 08:00 | Report Abuse

Uncle Koon, you mentioned your oldest business partner described in the article wriitten by Alexandra Wong and your good self have many similaries except for political views. I feel compelled to highlight to the i3investor forumers that there is another distinctive difference between you two, i.e. one is willing to stand up and share his knowledge and experience he picked up over the decades (which is extremely rare meaning not many successful businessmen are prepared to do this), another one doesn't (which is not uncommon, they normally would only pass the business knowledge they acquired to their own children).

Pak Lah

197 posts

Posted by Pak Lah > 2014-03-30 08:41 | Report Abuse

Uncle Koon, the comments posted by Duitbesar were as good as rubbish. I can think of several reasons why Duitbesar continued to disagree with you and other forumers, I.e. (1) Duitbesar was frustrated because did not buy Jtiasa when this stock was trading at 2.04. The price has since rocketed to 2.75; (2) Duitbesar has been hopeful that Jtiasa will one day slide back to 2.04 so that he can pick up this stock, allowing him an inexpensive entry. Unfortunately, your constant postings have been opening the eyes of many on Jtiasa. Obviously, there is no way Jtiasa will reverse its present trending given that it has 100% certain compound growth prospect in the next 10 years. When the price does not slide to the level Duitbesar wanted, of course he was angry and have been finding ways to vent his frustrations; (3) Duitbesar many be a Cyber Trooper hired by Umno, I.e. he is being paid to do this job. When someone is so determined to do a task(a bad one), he must have a strong motive.

optimus7

571 posts

Posted by optimus7 > 2014-03-30 09:03 | Report Abuse

duitbesar is so pityful he doesnt know even the most basic England. he can only live in this stupid country and under the protection of UMNO. if UMNO is gone, duitbesar has to beg for food from Chinese....

lohman

205 posts

Posted by lohman > 2014-03-30 10:44 | Report Abuse

If only the dilemma between ethnic groups can be resolved as simply as that between old friends. Just don't discuss politics. Enjoy a holiday together. Give and take, a little.

Duitbesar

915 posts

Posted by Duitbesar > 2014-03-30 10:48 | Report Abuse

Datuk Yap tak cakap dia orang kuat MCA. Orang tua gila glamour saja masuk politik disini

Duitbesar

915 posts

Posted by Duitbesar > 2014-03-30 10:50 | Report Abuse

Alasan Uncle Koon ia tak tahu bahasa. Duduk negara melayu tak ada orang putih banggang. You cakap English dengan itik ke? Tak malu ke Obama pun tahu bahasa. Politik orang putih lu bawa Kanada

Ooi Teik Bee

11,180 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2014-03-30 10:51 |

Post removed.Why?

Duitbesar

915 posts

Posted by Duitbesar > 2014-03-30 10:52 | Report Abuse

Abang dah cakap Uncle Koon tak campur melayu punya. Dia cina kauvanis maut. Dia benci sangat orang melayu. Dia ada agenda politik busuk punya

Duitbesar

915 posts

Posted by Duitbesar > 2014-03-30 11:12 | Report Abuse

Abang akan buat solat hajat dengan saudara mara gua. Minta dan berdoa agenda busuk Uncle Koon terbongkar dan kita tolak dengan mudah. Insyallah.

bracoli

2,579 posts

Posted by bracoli > 2014-03-30 11:19 | Report Abuse

Well said mr.OTB. Some rubbish will remain as rubbish forever, but if recycled they become useful to the ppl once again. We should change, at least after 50years under the same government.
Mrkoon shows the generosity we should appreciate rather than condemn.

bracoli

2,579 posts

Posted by bracoli > 2014-03-30 11:22 | Report Abuse

@Duitbesar, ni mulut ko tu susah org nk tukar .. Tpi pemikiran u tu jgn la asyik racist je.. Org cina tlg org cina ada salah ke? Ni org BN slalu tlg org melayu je, org cina ada komplen byk ke? Tepuk dada tye sendiri.. Majoriti msian org melayu, x blh dinafikan.

Duitbesar

915 posts

Posted by Duitbesar > 2014-03-30 11:23 |

Post removed.Why?

Duitbesar

915 posts

Posted by Duitbesar > 2014-03-30 11:30 | Report Abuse

Bagi abang Uncle Koon bukan orang Malaysia, dia ada kerakyatan Malaysia tapi hati dia orang putih. Dia tak tahu cakap bahasa sebab hati dia bukan dengan rakyat yang cinta Malaysia. Dia mahu tukar kerajaan ikut dia punya suka, ini orang ada betul ke? Lepas tukar kerajaan, mesti dia minta orang-orang dia jadi Perdana Menteri Malaysia. Ini semua abang tahu dah, tengok saja DAP dalam Pakatan kerusi terbesar. Melayu banggang saja yang sokong agenda kauvanis ni.

Duitbesar

915 posts

Posted by Duitbesar > 2014-03-30 11:37 | Report Abuse

Abang ada kawan orang putih dari Amerika cakap melayu bukan main fasih lagi. Itupun dia baru 2 tahun kat Malaysia, Uncle Koon dah 80 tahun tapi tak tahu bahasa ni abang angkat tangan, sekarang nak sangat Uncle Koon minta kita ikut agenda politik dia, abang cakap, lu bungkus pergi Kanada sajalah Uncle Koon.

Soo Cheng

17 posts

Posted by Soo Cheng > 2014-03-30 12:03 | Report Abuse

Duitbesar is obviously an uncouth and ill-bred paid cybertrooper. Lets be thankful and grateful that there is only one of this kind in this blog. We appreciate what Mr Koon is doing and that's why we are following his blog sharing his ideals and appreciate his generosity in sharing his knowledge and wealth

saufi74

804 posts

Posted by saufi74 > 2014-03-30 12:21 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by idiotbuster > 2014-03-30 12:29 |

Post removed.Why?

Pak Lah

197 posts

Posted by Pak Lah > 2014-03-30 12:43 | Report Abuse

Saufi74 tersasau dan satu lagi produk keluaran Kerajaan Barisan Nasional. Teman baek dia Duitbesar chiap dacing. Adakah ketidakbolehan bertutur dalam satu-satu bahasa merupakan satu jenayah? Seksyen mana yang ko pakai?

bing

3,794 posts

Posted by bing > 2014-03-30 12:44 | Report Abuse

Kita adalah FANS kepada individual politik! No say who right who wrong! The worst is them! Sekeliling adalah kawan, saudara atau family. Sekeluaga saya pun lain2 pilihan! Tapi saya takkan musuh kepada mereka. Semua kaum saya ada kawan. Ini mungkin kami duduk di pekan kecil sahaja. Kami sambil hormat-menghormati!

Duitbesar

915 posts

Posted by Duitbesar > 2014-03-30 12:50 | Report Abuse

Uncle Koon dah terang cakap dia tak tahu bahasa. Apa jenis manusia 80 tahun jadi rakyat Malaysia tak tahu cakap melayu? Bangla baru 2 tahun pu dah tahu cakap melayu, you bangsa apa? Kanada? You buat apa kat Malaysia? Tengok Lim Kit Siang, walaupun dia DAP tapi dia cakap melayu memang abang respek habis!

bing

3,794 posts

Posted by bing > 2014-03-30 12:52 | Report Abuse

Saya berlahir di satu kampung penuh dgn orang India, hanya 5 rumah Cina. Tapi saya pun tak tahu bahasa India.

Duitbesar

915 posts

Posted by Duitbesar > 2014-03-30 12:53 | Report Abuse

Lim Guan Eng pun pun kalau cakap melayu, abang berani cakap, gua punya melayu kalah teruk sama dia. So gua banyak respect. Tak apa, lu mahu jadi ketua opposition asal lu banyak hormat sama kami melayu. Lu melayu pun manyak hebat, ini satu pengajaran buat saudara melayu mesti sayang bahasa melayu. Tapi abang tak respect sama lu, Uncle Koon. Lu Kanada mari, manyak ego, lu bungkus mayat lu balik Kanada.

Posted by idiotbuster > 2014-03-30 13:06 | Report Abuse

duitbesar , apa Lu lagi mahu ?

Duitbesar

915 posts

Posted by Duitbesar > 2014-03-30 13:11 | Report Abuse

Apa gua mahu? Minta Uncle Koon jangan masuk politik songsang disini. Lu punya politik, gua punya politik, sama2 suka. Abang tak cakap abang support siapa. Uncle Koon cakap saham gua promise tak kacau lagi. Tapi lu cakap politik, gua belasah cukup2. Boleh?

saufi74

804 posts

Posted by saufi74 > 2014-03-30 13:35 | Report Abuse

Idiotbuster n paklah..suka hati gua lah nak ckp ape..mmg session nick name lu idiot..gua senang hidup hidup usaha sendiri..xde arapkan tongkat..belum 40 tahun..gua dah fulltime investor..kalo nak cite psl stock bikin..jom kite tgk sape bikin duit..x abis2 ngan politik..ko tgklah si moon tu..ade dia ambik port couple Muslim kat Sweden?? Xdekan..setakat dia recommend stock..gua dah beli lagi away dari dia..

Duitbesar

915 posts

Posted by Duitbesar > 2014-03-30 13:49 | Report Abuse

Uncle Koon mana peduli kalau melayu masuk penjara di Sweden sebab pukul anak tak sembahyang. Manusia kauvanis ni cuma mahu kita tunduk sama dia sebab dia ada duit banyak. Korang tak perasaan ke, dia mula2 cakap dia bnayk duit, lepas tu kata dia suka derma, lepas tu paksa korang masuk perangkap politik dia. Abang bagi tips keramat OKA pun, tak pernah abang paksa korang dengar politik. Manusia sesat sorang ini memang hati busuuk.

optimus7

571 posts

Posted by optimus7 > 2014-03-30 13:58 | Report Abuse

Why everything is about melayu melayu.? Duitbesar, sweden give no fcuk about melayu this,melayu that, infact beyond this small country, nobody give a fcuk

Duitbesar

915 posts

Posted by Duitbesar > 2014-03-30 14:00 | Report Abuse

Optimus, ada gua kesah manusia kauvanis macam lu?

Duitbesar

915 posts

Posted by Duitbesar > 2014-03-30 14:03 | Report Abuse

Ada melayu minta kauvanis masuk Malaysia? Yang abang tahu, korang waktu kat Tanah Besar, nenek moyang merempat, terpaksa jadi angkat tahi, kerja lombong, ketua korang isteri 10, anak perempuan korang jadi gundik bapak Uncle Koon. Lu sudah lupa meh? Melayu tak pernah susah korang.

Duitbesar

915 posts

Posted by Duitbesar > 2014-03-30 14:09 |

Post removed.Why?

bing

3,794 posts

Posted by bing > 2014-03-30 14:22 | Report Abuse

Mr.Koon, by fairly, can you explain why created this blog forum in i3investor?

bengkoon

23 posts

Posted by bengkoon > 2014-03-30 14:34 | Report Abuse

Uncle Koon, just ignore that fanatic fellow. Focus on what you do best with your conscious mind. You will gain the respect of all. I too salute you :)

bing

3,794 posts

Posted by bing > 2014-03-30 14:35 | Report Abuse

Ok

saufi74

804 posts

Posted by saufi74 > 2014-03-30 14:44 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by idiotbuster > 2014-03-30 14:51 | Report Abuse

now malaysia chinese also can not go back to china because mH370.idiot,saufi74.
Chinese in china very angry with all malaysian include chinese origin.They want to boycot everything malaysia.They dont give a f**k what race you are.Look like amno dogs still in dream out of real world and everything must be race problems

Duitbesar

915 posts

Posted by Duitbesar > 2014-03-30 14:54 | Report Abuse

Saufi, melayu kaum sangat baik. Tapi ada cina kauvanis macam Uncle Koon hasut supaya benci umno dan melayu. Dia mahu melayu bangang. Sudah banyak tragedi sejak melayu bangang ni. Kes terbaru MH370, jadi pengajaran melayu jangan masuk perangkap. Fanatik sampai sanggup susahkan satu dunia. Nak hempas kapal di lautan hindi satu rancangan jahat. Kalau tiada Anwar, abang rasa tiada tragedi macam ni berlaku. Selagi ada kauvanis macam Uncle Koon, selagi itulah membawa tragedi pada Malaysia.

Duitbesar

915 posts

Posted by Duitbesar > 2014-03-30 14:57 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by idiotbuster > 2014-03-30 15:07 |

Post removed.Why?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz