4 people like this.

15 comment(s). Last comment by fusing79 2014-04-30 10:26

dlsh2

35 posts

Posted by dlsh2 > 2014-04-24 12:43 | Report Abuse

Dear Mr. Koon,

I do agree with you on the various pointers you have pointed out in the past. I have read that MPHB Capital is a good counter for long term investors. It was mentioned that they have large tracts of land in Pengeran, Johor which has been identified for oil and gas explorations. The land around this area has sky-rocketed to as high as RM800,000 per acre due to the discovery of oil. It was also mentioned that MPHB Capital has valuable lands around KL and Penang which are open to JV with reputable companies. The owner, Tan Sri Upatkon is mopping up any available MPHB Capital shares even at current value.

What is your view on MPHB Capital? I would appreciate very much to hear from you.

Thank you, Mr. Koon and wish you all the best.

Titicamara

131 posts

Posted by Titicamara > 2014-04-24 19:52 | Report Abuse

Hi Mr Koon, 3 weeks ago, my niece had applied your scholarship for UTAR. After sending in her parents payslip and offer letter to Mrs Koon, we no longer receive any reply from you or Mrs Koon. We are in the dark as to the status of the our application. Her course is going to start next month and by 5th of May, UTAR is asking us to make the payment. Please help. Do you have a phone number we could talk directly? Thanks.

Posted by Koon Yew Yin > 2014-04-24 23:19 | Report Abuse

Titicamara, I am very sure my wife who is charge of my charity will answer every application within 1 or 2 days. Please write again to kitpheng@gmail.com

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2014-04-24 23:30 | Report Abuse

Uncle Koon it is interesting to notice that you are paying attention to Technical Analysis.

I have also started learning about TA. So far it is quite fun

cheongcy

49 posts

Posted by cheongcy > 2014-04-25 09:05 | Report Abuse

Dear Mr Koon, hope you will make another talk / speech on technical analysis....

vaentec

142 posts

Posted by vaentec > 2014-04-25 15:39 | Report Abuse

Mr.koon, if which one signify a downtrend more? High volume with price drop or low volume with price drop?
I believe you only trade in fundamentally good company using technical analysis as an additional tool.

Posted by mollysmallen > 2014-04-25 15:47 | Report Abuse

dlsh 2, just to correct - there's no discovery of oil at pengerang and no exploration of oil and gas there - only project RAPID

Posted by Koon Yew Yin > 2014-04-25 16:01 | Report Abuse

vaentec, as I said, I am only a novice in technical analysis. I agree with you. I select shares to buy basing on good fundamentals and only use chart for reconfirmation. In any case, I only bought a relatively small amount of TH Plant because I believe it, like most other plantation companies, will benefit additional profit due to the CPO price increase for this year.

I think I read your article on "integrity" on you website. You are a very successful fund manager and you should post your article to benefit readers and also to gain some publicity which should be good for your business.

vaentec

142 posts

Posted by vaentec > 2014-04-25 16:17 | Report Abuse

Thank you so much for the affirmation, Mr. Koon. I will step up my effort and share what I know with the readers. :)

Posted by Koon Yew Yin > 2014-04-25 23:19 | Report Abuse

SOP, Everyone can be successful in investment even if he does not have higher education. For a start, a new investor must get a good broker who can introduce good shares and with explanation so that he can learn. He can then improve and become a clever investor.

optimus7

571 posts

Posted by optimus7 > 2014-04-25 23:59 | Report Abuse

icon8888 u start learning TA ka. i also want to learn. where u learn from?

Posted by Adamlambert > 2014-04-26 00:49 | Report Abuse

Hahaha Optimus I thought you have experience....Kekekeke learning also ya.mlets learn together gather

optimus7

571 posts

Posted by optimus7 > 2014-04-26 01:00 | Report Abuse

i just pulling his sifu leg la.

In

94 posts

Posted by In > 2014-04-29 20:58 | Report Abuse

Vaentec, Can you please advice if the volume is very high and the price is still dropping, do this mean that the downward tread is going to end.

fusing79

99 posts

Posted by fusing79 > 2014-04-30 10:26 | Report Abuse

As I observe the if a share drop then form a bottom ..... and then side way at the bottom for long time. Then volume come...and share price start to move this is one good side the share can help us make profit.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz