6 people like this.

42 comment(s). Last comment by AC Gan 2014-08-21 09:57

Posted by stockoperator > 2014-07-15 12:15 | Report Abuse

Well, we are here to make money.

Any earning projection in 5 years? 6 mil 7 mil 8 mil 9 mil 10 mil in 5 years? Any chance to become blue chip at this rate?

By a stone throw, so many small cap has been earning above Rm10 mil a year with good business model.

Actually, what is so difference in this company?

TQ

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-15 14:53 | Report Abuse

Stockoperator, be patience. I am not promoting this stock neither predicting their future earnings. There is more essence I will be reviewing soon. In the meantime, you can explore other stock that you mentioned.

Thank you. :DDD

Posted by stockoperator > 2014-07-15 15:42 | Report Abuse

Chris SY

Thanks for your sharing. Surely i would review this stocks from time to time. And i am very patient.

By the way, i am cautious as judging at market valuation at the High side, there is high expectation that company must deliver High double digit growth in next 5 years.

I am not sure of E payment would deliver such result as i am not sure of its quantum and margin as i am not familiar with this industry.

Thanks for sharing.

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-15 17:43 | Report Abuse

Stockoperator, thanks and welcome.

Wish you all the best in your future investment.

FreeThink

4,039 posts

Posted by FreeThink > 2014-07-15 20:21 | Report Abuse

LIKE!!

angiekool

22 posts

Posted by angiekool > 2014-07-16 12:32 |

Post removed.Why?

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-16 15:07 | Report Abuse

Ah moi, please read which sector the money manager looking at this 2014 and beyond. You are talking at 2010. Do you think we are smarter than him? They are smart money managers , not speculators. They buy and sell with far foresight.

Thank you.

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-16 15:15 | Report Abuse

They buy and sell with far foresight and at the right booming sectors. Do you think LV can find Bonia without some connections? You believe Oldtown ventures to Indonesia without any reasons and capital supports? Creador II has vast experience and connectivity. They have MONEY.

Thank you.

AhMoi

5,802 posts

Posted by AhMoi > 2014-07-16 15:16 | Report Abuse

In less than three years Brahmal Vasudevan, 46, has built an enviable investment portfolio. His Creador Malaysia fund has to date more than RM1 bil in investments and has stakes in listed companies such as Bonia Corporation Bhd and GHL Systems Bhd. Creador has generated annualised return rates of 30% since it began in 2012.

Brahmal himself has personal stakes, some of which have been divested, in listed SMRT Holdings Bhd, Mudajaya Group Bhd, Glomac Bhd, MyEG Services Bhd and Scicom (MSC) Bhd. The value of these stakes is around RM169 mil. Brahmal gained a 300% return within one year of investing in MyEG alone. Sources also say he is cashing in his 3.71% stake in Scicom, netting him a gain of more than RM100 mil. It is also learnt that French fashion house Louis Vuitton (LV) is mulling buying Creador’s 7.25% stake in Bonia. That would net Creador a cool RM36 mil as it bought the shares in 2013 at RM2.78 and they were last traded at RM5.29 on June 12.

Mudajaya Group Bhd, see??

AhMoi

5,802 posts

Posted by AhMoi > 2014-07-16 15:18 | Report Abuse

And, how do you know, may be he has sold off GHL ler...

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-16 15:31 | Report Abuse

dear AhMoi ,

Firstly, I am not interested in Mudajaya. Secondly, Creador II is increasing their stake in Ghl. If he sell his stakes in Ghlsys. I am the happiest person. Maybe Alibaba is interested .

Thank you.

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-16 16:03 | Report Abuse

Ah moi, thanks for commenting in this thread. :DDD

WiseEye

1,199 posts

Posted by WiseEye > 2014-07-16 16:07 | Report Abuse

AhMoi seems very interested in "tuajaya". AhMoi can you do a write-up like Chris for "tuajaya"?

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-16 17:05 | Report Abuse

Wiseeye,

Thanks for your compliment. I sincerely post this because Ghlsys management did not address the potential to the small investors like us. So to make up a fair deal , we must properly inform those who are interested in joining the potential of this company rather than got eaten up by those money managers.

Hope my posting helps.

watchme

1,382 posts

Posted by watchme > 2014-07-16 17:11 | Report Abuse

just hold till rm 2...in the ONE day that will come !!

lucifer

15 posts

Posted by lucifer > 2014-07-16 18:07 | Report Abuse

Sunset industry... look at their major pos machine supplier's direction. There's no future for this company.

Attrition like a knife cut blood artery.
http://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/GHL-Reviews-E376370.htm

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-16 18:35 | Report Abuse

Lucifier, thanks for your information. As far as I know one boss voluntarily cut his salary to $ 1.00. Good leadership practice. Staff well rewarded by ESOS. I think most of them already a millionaire. Maybe some monkeys being sacked and bad mouth this company.

tjhldg

27,218 posts

Posted by tjhldg > 2014-07-16 23:25 | Report Abuse

: )

bgoon99

63 posts

Posted by bgoon99 > 2014-07-17 07:18 | Report Abuse

Seems everyone inspired by alipay, tencent , rushed to do online payment, a very crowded market. Traditional banks are also compete in the same red ocean... There are many risk factors never mentioned in the article...

WiseEye

1,199 posts

Posted by WiseEye > 2014-07-17 10:08 | Report Abuse

bgoon99, why not share with us what are the risk factors not mentioned in this article? mind you, ghlsys is different from alipay and tencent, so share with us risk factors specific to ghlsys in e-payment industry. if you know better, share eGHL's risk factors as well.

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-17 10:33 | Report Abuse

Bgoon99,

Firstly intelligent private entrepreneurs focused on their core business and they are cost efficient, Secondly, good small and medium enterprise doesn't listen to their investors, they listen to their customers.Thirdly, if they do not pay attention to social needs, they will have to pay a huge, huge price later.

Thanks for highlighting the risk element. If I am free ,will look into that.

Thank you :DDDD

Posted by stockoperator > 2014-07-17 11:29 | Report Abuse

Most essential is a Business itself. Well, surely you need a good management.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-07-17 19:50 | Report Abuse

PayPal should look into GHLSYS lah ..... :-)

Henry HO

42 posts

Posted by Henry HO > 2014-07-17 20:07 | Report Abuse

To Chris SY,

Thank you for the great article on GHLsys...All the 10 essential you mentioned are good investment criteria...
As long term investors, it goes down to what numbers GHLSys can generate in this e-payment business...
My concerns are as follows for Chris to consider...
What is the e-payment market share of GHLsys?
what revenue & profit can this biz generate???.
what is the expected growth rate in 3yr, 5yr & so on..
any dividend payment from GHLsys???

Yes, management is good, what about the dollars & cents???

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-07-17 20:10 | Report Abuse

Dollars and Cents? KEEP THE FAITH! it's relatively easier to QUANTIFY FUTURE this way .... being too specific .... has its own peril: our ownself ........ there's no problem with stocks - but there's guaranteed problems with THE MIND AND HEART ...

One thing I leart and loss my MILLION on .... it's the mind.. not strong enough

Posted by Henry HO > Jul 17, 2014 08:07 PM | Report Abuse

To Chris SY,

Thank you for the great article on GHLsys...All the 10 essential you mentioned are good investment criteria...
As long term investors, it goes down to what numbers GHLSys can generate in this e-payment business...
My concerns are as follows for Chris to consider...
What is the e-payment market share of GHLsys?
what revenue & profit can this biz generate???.
what is the expected growth rate in 3yr, 5yr & so on..
any dividend payment from GHLsys???

Yes, management is good, what about the dollars & cents???

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-07-17 20:14 | Report Abuse

when God created Morning Star... there's come Lucifer... and of course mankind where given SECOND CHANCE.........

ha..ha..ha

Posted by lucifer > Jul 16, 2014 06:07 PM | Report Abuse

Sunset industry... look at their major pos machine supplier's direction. There's no future for this company.

Attrition like a knife cut blood artery.
http://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/GHL-Reviews-E376370.htm

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-07-17 20:21 | Report Abuse

this statement: "Dollars and Cents? KEEP THE FAITH! it's relatively easier to QUANTIFY FUTURE this way .... being too specific .... has its own peril: our ownself ........ there's no problem with stocks - but there's guaranteed problems with THE MIND AND HEART ... "

in simpler term: buy and hold if you BELIEVED IN SOMETHING

- best I mentioned today, possibly goes down into history as one of the best quotes ever.. whahaahahhaha

remember Doctor Sang Jero Mantra: TUNGGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-17 20:51 | Report Abuse

Hendry, I am sorry as your question is too sensitive for me to quote here. If possible i may use other method to post in my future essence.

About the dividend issue, they are now on the expansion trail. i hope company rewards dividends to their investor in the future, if they cash hoard keep piling up till the third quarter.Unless they have another acquisition on the way, they will have to pursue for further growth opportunity like they have mentioned recently.

By the way, you can refer to this research. They are very accurate in their NETRESEARCH write up because they have met the management before they do this write up.

http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/ptres/22596.jsp

http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/ptres/23482.jsp

facai

89 posts

Posted by facai > 2014-07-17 23:13 | Report Abuse

Article to share...
If the shares are not known to many investors, in other words they are below the radar, then any fundamental result would have a minimal effect on the shares simply because there are not going to be many investor affected by it. That is why research reports and newspaper highlights are crucial. That is why investor relationship are vital for any publicly listed company.
just that we have to remember that a correct analysis does not guarantee you a profit in the stock market. It simply gives you a chance at making a profit when everyone else catches up with your findings AND you have enough staying power to wait when they do.
http://mymusingsmalaysia.blogspot.com/2014/07/share-price-demand-supply-and.html

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-18 10:28 | Report Abuse

Facai, I understand what the article is trying to relay the supply and demand issue. I always regard this stock market is not fair to minority shareholders. Insider information is strictly controlled and only accessible to the rich, merchant bankers and person that have direct access to the good news before it is released to public. It is not a fair game all this while. So in order to dig into the potential of a company, we really have to investigate and study the company well. It is not an easy task. If we use media to provide information to invest, most of the time it is already too late. Thanks a lot for your input.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-07-19 15:51 | Report Abuse

noticed that this article always no.1 .. kikiki

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-19 16:09 | Report Abuse

AT kokoko, want me to write your favorite stocks? :DDDDDD just joke lar

kk123

1,964 posts

Posted by kk123 > 2014-07-19 17:56 | Report Abuse

I find this article a lot of BS and crap..
There is no mention how any valuation is derive for ghl and also how the company going to increase its profit

tbm65

40 posts

Posted by tbm65 > 2014-07-19 18:03 | Report Abuse

i do not view this article as bs or crap.it is waiting and hope game

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-19 20:08 | Report Abuse

kk123, if you can't find the rhythm, don't dance.

thank you :)))

AhMoi

5,802 posts

Posted by AhMoi > 2014-07-19 20:33 | Report Abuse

BS and craps... HaHa

Essential 5 is not la... the rest don't know la upto you la

That Bralmah Vesudevan fella has 5% stake in Mudajaya too He just bought in May 2014

All of you should KIV MUDAJAYA

Chris Sy

3,117 posts

Posted by Chris Sy > 2014-07-19 21:31 | Report Abuse

Ahmoi, you know why he buy mudajaya? You understand his motive? If not , don't too happy yea. Hihihi......
It maybe crab also....

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-07-20 02:00 | Report Abuse

mysterious post keep appearing no 1 or no 2 .. kikikiki

Funtrade

596 posts

Posted by Funtrade > 2014-08-21 08:47 | Report Abuse

Please don't abuse i3 blog and keep on promoting your GHL to top of blog ok?
Users need to read fresh info. Pls respect all users here.

GHL won't spike, seriously. Even with whatsoever good result or bonus issue. Wont fly also okay?

chonghai

478 posts

Posted by chonghai > 2014-08-21 09:17 | Report Abuse

Funtrade, I believe Christine has the right to do so. Actually she is not the only one, you notice her post on GHL because she recycle it too frequent.
Her frequent post attract my attention on GHL. However, without any solid result, her post just damages investors' confidence on this counter.

AC Gan

188 posts

Posted by AC Gan > 2014-08-21 09:57 | Report Abuse

foreseen good positive financial report ahead..!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz