4,676 posts

Posted by yongyou > 2014-07-31 11:48 | Report Abuse

correct

johnny cash

6,356 posts

Posted by johnny cash > 2014-07-31 11:51 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by Muhamad Yazdi > 2014-07-31 12:24 | Report Abuse

Thanks guys. I was thinking about it. Let me get you the index stocks to begin with :-). I will post it here later. Anyway, in a related article, UOB Kay Hian mentioned this with regards to small and mid sized caps:

“We advocate being selective, picking beneficiaries of compelling investment themes or with specific event catalysts. These include Deleum, Barakah Offshore and Malaysian Resources Corp Bhd (MRCB),” it said.

calvintaneng

53,339 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-07-31 12:34 | Report Abuse

This RM800 Millions by Norwegian Fund Will Further Lift Up 2nd & 3rd Liner Shares of KLSE - Including Penny Stocks.

Since KLSE Is Dominated by Only 20% Genuine Investors & 80% By Day Traders, T4 Players, Punters, Gamblers All Stocks Can Move Up Irrationally Unless They Are Unfortunate To Fall Into Delisting Status.

So Load Up On All Undervalued Shares Like MFCB, KPSCB, MASTEEL, SOUTHERN STEEL, MP CORP, MULPHA, HTPADU, ITRONIC, XDL (Only Exception for China Shares), GSB, OPCOM, DUTALAND, NOTION, SUPER & PM CORP.

PM CORP?

I First Recommended PM Corp on 20th Sept 2013 in i3 Forum.

The Price was 15 cents. As of this moment PM Corp is 23 cents. So PM Corp is up 8 cents or 53% in less than one year.

Now On September 20th 2013 Those Who Bought Into Blue Chips Are Suffering Losses After Losses.

September 20th Closing Price Current Price

1) NESTLE - RM67.80 RM66.52 (Lost Money)

2) DUTCH LADY - RM46.46 RM46.12 (Lost Money)

3) PETDAG - RM28.70 RM18.76 (Lost A Lot!)

4) UMW - RM12.90 RM11.72 (Lost Money)

I bought UMW for RM2.40 in 2004 (10 Years ago.) After 10 years UMW has grown into A Heavy Weight Blue Chip.

I am happy for holding UMW for so long. But I NEVER ONCE Recommended it in i3 Forum.

The First Wave of HOT MONEY lifts Up Heavy Weights (Big Oceanliners) When They Come. Then It Lifts up The 2nd Liners (Ships) & Finally When The 3Rd Waves Reaches The Shore It Lifts Up All Smaller boats and sampan.

The 3rd wave is the weakest wave. KLSE is now dominated by penny stocks or 3rd liners. This Is The Indication That The Bull Run May Finally Be Over after 6 Years of Bull Run.

Many are oblivious to the danger ahead. However, there are those who left the Party too early & missed the euphoria and the madness. Take TTB of Icapbiz for example. He already turned bearish in 2009. And missed the better part of the rally. But TTB may yet have the last laugh when the tide goes out. Only then will we know who are swimming without cloths!

Since Norwegian Fund has joined the 2nd and 3rd liners' party now with RM800 Millions Fire Power!

Now It's Your Last Chance To Make Some Money Before Winter of Market Downturn comes.

SO TRADE WISELY.

Warmest Regards,

Calvin Tan, Singapore.

Funtrade

596 posts

Posted by Funtrade > 2014-07-31 13:09 | Report Abuse

calvin tan:

How possible can u ignore MPHBCap ???????

cherry tomato

1,880 posts

Posted by cherry tomato > 2014-07-31 13:23 | Report Abuse

calvintaneng XDL was plunge heavily. May i know what are the reason in your wishlist?

calvintaneng

53,339 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-08-03 22:25 | Report Abuse

Sorry I didn't reply earlier,

Funtrade,

I recommended MPHB Cap at around RM1.90. Price has risen to a high of RM2.60. Calvin's first rule is - Don't make a lost. And second rule is, "Don't chase a good share after it had suddenly gone up and also don't sell a good share after it has suddenly dropped a lot."

Although MPHB Cap will still move up - it will not move up in a straight line. If you invest longer term try to buy on weakness. But punters better be careful.

Cherry Tomato,

Recently Dr. Marc Faber said that China Shares looked inexpensive. So I took a look at China counters. Most of them might cook the books and siphon money due to dishonesty.

For Many counters Directors did not exercise share buy back. I was surprised to see Insider with 51% bought XDL at 40 cents. XDL is also in sport apparel like M Sport which ran up. And XDL has good NTA plus fair earnings.

Since XDL's price has fallen 50% from Insider Buying Price I think Price Is Cushioned by Insider Still Holding and not dumping.

If Insiders Dare To Use Their Own Money (Not Co share buy back) they are like Generals going in front of the army fighting a war. If share price crash further they will be exposed first as casualties. So unless they know something they will not be so foolish to endanger themselves.

This line of logic is given by Warren Buffet

cherry tomato

1,880 posts

Posted by cherry tomato > 2014-08-04 16:17 | Report Abuse

Calvintaneng thanks for XDL write up.
Will relook into it again.

speakup

25,165 posts

Posted by speakup > 2014-08-04 16:19 | Report Abuse

Norges buying more Daya?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz