14 people like this.

375 comment(s). Last comment by edlishah79 2016-01-19 20:21

yong888

809 posts

Posted by yong888 > 2014-09-09 12:48 | Report Abuse

US Dollar is now UNDISPUTED King of Forex..........

Last night, RISING SURGE in the strength of Dollar was downright scary. The USD was easily the best performer on the day while the pound languished on referendum fears. The BOJ minutes and some second tier releases are due next.
the fundamentals are so divergent between the US and its major rivals that unless the economic story changes, any USD selling will be temporary.” Today we learned just how much the market is falling in love with dollars.

Asset managers and hedgers who sat on the sidelines during last week's ECB drama and non-farm payrolls jumped into the fray. What started as started as selling in cable turned into selling everything against the dollar.

The late-day move started in USD/JPY as it broke last Thursday's high of 105.71 and then quickly broke through 106.00. Dollar buying then spread to commodity currencies and eventually to EUR/USD as it fell 50 pips to 1.2880 in an hour. The EUR/USD daily RSI eventually fell to the lowest since the depths of the 2008 crisis. In the end, nothing was spared the wrath of King Dollar.

Overall economic news was light but US consumer credit surged to $26B, easily beating the $17B expected in a sign of better willingness to borrow and lend.

Up next on the schedule are the BOJ minutes from the Aug 8 decision and the tertiary industry index, which is expected to rise 0.2%. At 0130 GMT, Australian housing finance data is due but it's unlikely to move the market.

Happy Trading

yong888

809 posts

Posted by yong888 > 2014-09-10 06:20 | Report Abuse

As what I hv posted , Both US/EU stock/Futures hv commenced their decline.....

Both Gold and Oil are drifting down too........

In fact I am also disposing some of my Bursa "Blue Counters" slowly since last week,...... so that I have more Cash on hands . Meanwhile, am looking for More opportunities to invest/ Short on other weakening Global Markets.............

Happy trading

duitkwspkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitkwspkita > 2014-09-10 17:36 | Report Abuse

Sorry for late reply Abang yong888,

--------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------

Make it easy for GLOTEC, I assume you know also tomoro(Thursday) will hit RM0.115 and close at RM0.110.

You may earn 10% from the counter tomorrow. Dunno how to contact you privately. Acknowledge and I shall delete it. Bye. I got no WIFI for most of the times.

Happy trading!

Posted by yong888 > Sep 9, 2014 06:49 AM | Report Abuse

Todate my picks for DAY TRADING :-

Frontkn
Mahsing
DGB
Glutec
AWC
GLANFLO
DIGISTA
INSAS
TENAGA

Happy trading................

alvinchiam

1,555 posts

Posted by alvinchiam > 2014-09-10 17:39 | Report Abuse

Wahh... every share u want buy...... u kaya la...
Ha ha...

alvinchiam

1,555 posts

Posted by alvinchiam > 2014-09-10 17:40 | Report Abuse

U buy malton, sure win u know ha ha...

alvinchiam

1,555 posts

Posted by alvinchiam > 2014-09-10 17:43 | Report Abuse

Business trader, got profit u sell, down u buy back... how ? Must have strategy , u know...?

yong888

809 posts

Posted by yong888 > 2014-09-10 23:20 | Report Abuse

Adik Duit,

hi, I am busy on my trading platform on EU and US futures ..... looking good as I hv been Shorting them since last week......... as Global downtrend is a better trading opportunity....... , Oil is weakening as Dollars gained strength, Gold and other commodity may head to further weakness...... ....,
Thanks for your tips on Glotec,....... I will look at it tomorrow..... how are you ?? I may leave for New York for a short business trips cum leisure this Sunday, will miss you and connie ....... ......

Wishing you happy, and do enjoy your life to its fullest,..... and don't worry, as charity work is my life's mission...........

Bye bye, happy trading, adik......

yong888

809 posts

Posted by yong888 > 2014-09-10 23:32 | Report Abuse

Adik Duit,

As you do know that Global stock markets may head for major correction, so I hv BEEN UNLOADING some of my "blue counters" to preserve my profits recently,... so that I can divert them to commodity trading such as Gold/Silver near term.......... or just buy into Bond..........

You may consider to do so too...............

Happy trading ........ bye

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-09-12 00:00 | Report Abuse

Abang Yong,

absolutely right. I see the correction soon too. Mine more drastic, I rate KLCI for post correction 1725 pts only. yUP. Have been eyeing GOLD and other commodities but NT from precious types. U are simply so knowledgeable,,,,,pls pls pls do the right thing but not use our gifted intelligence to harm ppls. I m respect and salute you since day one.

not many believe when I mention market correction but so surprised u have the same view too. Thanks that u travel a lot and u hav valuable exposure compared to many.

again, thanks for guiding me always.

happy trading!

Posted by yong888 > Sep 10, 2014 11:32 PM | Report Abuse

Adik Duit,

As you do know that Global stock markets may head for major correction, so I hv BEEN UNLOADING some of my "blue counters" to preserve my profits recently,... so that I can divert them to commodity trading such as Gold/Silver near term.......... or just buy into Bond..........

You may consider to do so too...............

Happy trading ........ bye

youlee

762 posts

Posted by youlee > 2014-09-15 16:32 | Report Abuse

Have a nice day in Central Park, New York!!!!!

yong888

809 posts

Posted by yong888 > 2014-09-16 06:04 | Report Abuse

hai, youlee, Good Morning to you

yong888

809 posts

Posted by yong888 > 2014-09-16 06:06 | Report Abuse

hi, Duit, A very good day to you,............

Wishing you happy always........

Happy trading

yong888

809 posts

Posted by yong888 > 2014-09-16 06:11 | Report Abuse

here in NY, sunny and excellent weather, 20 deg C in the Day and near 16 deg C at night...........

Been busy and having a tight schedule,........ too many things to be accomplished....... time flies and no time for restinhg....... , very fulfilling days here.....

See you all soon, Wishing you all the Best ...

Happy trading

yong888

809 posts

Posted by yong888 > 2014-09-16 06:45 | Report Abuse

Global Futures are declining, Oil is weakening.....

Gold and silver are drifting lower But SHALL BE BOTTOMING SOON, they may be a good buying opportunity........

Corrections , corrections are the names of the Games..... be prepared pls.....

Happy trading

yong888

809 posts

Posted by yong888 > 2014-09-16 19:36 | Report Abuse

We could reach the top of this bubble as soon as late-Sept/or Early Oct. The potential gains still available to you are now only about 3% to 5% while the potential downside is approaching 75% or more.

This is not a time to invest blindly. Finding and sticking with a good investment strategy is the only way to go… especially now.

Remember, if it looks like a bubble, walks like a bubble, and quacks like a bubble.......

Happy trading

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-10-10 21:04 | Report Abuse

Dear abang yong888,

so long never hear from you. How are you doing? actively engage with environment?

smart guy should do smart things. great that u pull everything away from the table beginning of August.

I will not keep long for any counter until I see the KLCI touches 1725 pts.
Meanwhile, I will make a come back to "hit and run" for those counters under my watch list.

Wishing you happy n healthy always.

Warmest Regards,
duit

yong888

809 posts

Posted by yong888 > 2014-10-16 07:13 | Report Abuse

Duit dear,

sorry for the late response... as i thought that all have forgotten this thread of mine .
I am doing what I like to do ,,,and finding time to relax , enjoy myself to its fullest ,and embarking on more charity activities nowaday.
I have made more $$$ from Global trading the past two months, far exceeding my normal annual trading profits..... as I have lots of bullets to do more for the weak, under-privileged, abused , orphans., the aged, .....,
As i have said, life is short, I hope I can do more always.

How are you? Hope you are fine and be happy always too... I am touched that you do remember me... I do miss you always..

Happy trading and do enjoy your life...,

I may go to Europe next month for some business ventures( many are for charity )..... I may be out there till Christmas.......

Bye and chat with you more later.....

newbee

204 posts

Posted by newbee > 2014-10-16 19:21 | Report Abuse

Hi yong. I know about u and duit from chrissYconn thread. I am amazed that u n duit already anticipated correction to come way back in sept n these few days the mkt is terrible. If ur vision of 1725 does come through, do u reckon i should cut loss all to preserve money and start fresh when mkt pick up? As i really don't know how low the prices will go.

Thanks n appreciate much ur advise.

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-10-20 08:42 | Report Abuse

great morning abang yong888,

May I learn something from you. Mind to update us the latest development of Crude oil price. I do not see any positive news for Growth in Demand as well as slow down in Crude oil production.

Thanks,

yong888

809 posts

Posted by yong888 > 2014-10-23 23:20 | Report Abuse

Duit dear,

sorry for the delayed reply...... on Crude futures

In my last prediction on crude in May 2014, , I said that oil prices were headed lower again. This was back in May 25, with WTI crude at $104.50. I expected a drop of 20% or so, and this was handily exceeded. The reason I expected crude to do badly was due to very long speculative positioning being mated to unfavorable fundamentals including expanded supply and excessive inventories.

I will seek to update on this opinion, namely due to the fact that I've sairecently So here it goes.

Speculative positioning

last prediction showed large speculators and managed money were at an historical record in terms of long speculative positioning.

Fundamentals

Inventories

U.S. inventories continue to be extremely elevated. When looking at a chart, they merely seem to be at the top of the 5-year range, however, it must be noticed that this top at this point in time was established last year - and at the time, the top greatly exceeded the 5-year band!

At these levels, crude inventories are not favorable for higher oil prices.

Production/Supply

Not only has Iraq production not been disrupted by ISIS, but we're getting Libyan production online again. Libya is again close to 1 million bpd after being as low as 0.2 million bpd back in June. This is adding tremendous supply pressure in a very short time

To this, we have to add the continuing expansion of U.S. production due to the shale revolution. Since June, the U.S. added roughly another 0.5 million bpd in crude production.

Again, the supply picture is not favorable for higher crude prices.

Demand

It's hard to pin down demand for crude on a worldwide scale. However, estimates for such demand over the year from the EIA have been going lower and lower. They now speak of an increased 0.7 million bpd demand, which is clearly below the recently added supply.

Crude exports from the U.S.

Together with massively increased shale oil production, there's also a new phenomenon - crude exports from the U.S. are increasing! This is relevant because, together with the ability to import less, it helps in re-establishing the arbitrage with other crudes, such as Brent crude. The increase is clear and unmistakable, as per EIA:

This includes both Canadian oil being re-exported and lightly-refined U.S. crude. This is not so much a factor for lower crude prices, as it is a factor for narrower spreads between Brent and WTI crude.

yong888

809 posts

Posted by yong888 > 2014-10-23 23:22 | Report Abuse

Final considerations

There are just two factors on the horizon which could lead to higher oil prices. One is Saudi Arabia aggressively curtailing production. The other would be reduced drilling/exploration, but it would take much more time.

Reduced drilling takes a lot of time to show its effects so cannot be relied upon to produce higher oil prices in the short term unless the reduced drilling is already well underway. The effects from reduced drilling will be faster than in the past in a sense, though. This has to do with the fact that shale oil wells decline much faster than conventional wells, so when reduced drilling takes place, it will have an impact on production faster than in the past. Anyway, it's too early to be betting on that.

Conclusion

At this point, most of the short-term fundamentals do not point towards higher oil prices. It cannot be discounted that oil might remain at the present prices or head lower still but expecting near-term higher oil prices is not one of them.

On chart with EW, a clear bottom may be near 70 by Christmas , and we do not foresee an aggressive lift/ reversal on crude near term.

connie

37,592 posts

Posted by connie > 2014-10-26 16:00 | Report Abuse

yong ... as always, thanks for sharing your view with us :) may i ask ya something ??? do u write articles for any publication ??? tot i read your posting somewhere ... hmmm maybe it's just deja vu !

yong888

809 posts

Posted by yong888 > 2014-11-12 09:01 | Report Abuse

I do see huge foreign capital inflows into US. Europe will implode one way or another and Japan will have to taste its own bitter reality as a result of Abenomics and prior mismanagement.
The question does remain, where will the money go, US debt or shares. US economy is scheduled for a nasty turn a year from now. This however will be a major DEFLATIONARY factor. All the commodities have already been plunging as they are THE resources used in economy, it's only matter of time before officially the label "recession" will have to be placed on the economic situation.
Historically, rising interest rates produce a rising market. Doing so will only stimulate foreign money even more to take advantage of parking in the US dollar. QE was suicidal from day one but the nasty truth is that while they decided to inject morphine, they never actually took enough to overcome the mess they created in the first place.
QE needed to not exist at all or, since it WAS introduced, it needed to be 2-3 fold to bounce back the system. In the end, the worst of all possibilities was elected. This will be a tussle, no doubt, but US municipalities are moving towards the edge of insolvency and the Feds may not be able to keep the lid on the situation when US Treasuries are the last dirty shirt in the global hamper.
Rates will rise but I don't think the Feb will be as insane as to announce a sudden uptick. In the end, the capital may opt for decent dividends and rising valuation of shares than to take chances in the sketchy bond markets. It's all about how long will the global eyes have faith in US Fed debt as that stand on nothing more than the momentum of PAST (and I mean decades and decades long) reliability of the US government and economy, both of which are currently failing.
Alas, the worst is still ahead and end of 2015 will mark the beginning of unraveling.

duitKWSPkita

26,756 posts

Posted by duitKWSPkita > 2014-12-09 15:46 | Report Abuse

Dear newbee,

KLCI almost 1725 sooner. It's time for you to pick up some penny stocks.

Posted by newbee > Oct 16, 2014 07:21 PM | Report Abuse

Hi yong. I know about u and duit from chrissYconn thread. I am amazed that u n duit already anticipated correction to come way back in sept n these few days the mkt is terrible. If ur vision of 1725 does come through, do u reckon i should cut loss all to preserve money and start fresh when mkt pick up? As i really don't know how low the prices will go.

Thanks n appreciate much ur advise.

edlishah79

373 posts

Posted by edlishah79 > 2016-01-19 20:21 | Report Abuse

Hai all and assalamualaikum,anybody here can guide me how to seriously be a intraday trader.Duit or Yong anybody

Post a Comment
Market Buzz