2 people like this.

3 comment(s). Last comment by sunztzhe 2014-09-16 21:46

kakashit

1,472 posts

Posted by kakashit > 2014-09-09 18:23 | Report Abuse

ECB in recent day cut interest rate into historical low of -0.2%, means that when u deposit money into bank, u not only cannot get interest, moreover u nid to pay interest of 0.2% for bank to keep ur money.

This time EU got to invest a lot of money into infracture in order spurr the economy, and they r definitely need a lot of nuts and bolts.

JayC

1,302 posts

Posted by JayC > 2014-09-10 14:24 | Report Abuse

may i know what is tong her dividend payment policy? 50% profit?

sunztzhe

2,248 posts

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-09-16 21:46 | Report Abuse

Tongher(5010) is a good investment stock for the medium to long term. I expect better share price performance and better dividend payouts in the future years. I have already invested substantially in Tongher starting mid 2013 as I saw then that price was at its 2 years low , was confident of management capability and with its new investments Tongher will be a turnaround stock with significant share price appreciation and dividend payout in the future years. Recently had added some more @RM2.10 after the release of the improving Q2 results. This stock is a good investment grade stock that will provide quite significant share price appreciation and higher dividend payout in the future years

Post a Comment
Market Buzz