32 comment(s). Last comment by sunztzhe 2014-10-12 19:58

YOLOOOO

1,676 posts

Posted by YOLOOOO > 2014-10-11 14:05 | Report Abuse

agree with the most panlai investor haha

Posted by Noraini Ismail > 2014-10-11 14:10 | Report Abuse

Agree.....avoid average down..........cut loss & don't buy back same counter immediately.......

F22Raptor

608 posts

Posted by F22Raptor > 2014-10-11 14:36 | Report Abuse

leno started her BCC series on 8/9/14,till now she has been proven more rite than wrong.

53,498 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-10-11 14:55 | Report Abuse

The Correct way to buy is

"OPERASI TONG SAMPAH" It never fail!

connie

37,592 posts

Posted by connie > 2014-10-11 15:44 | Report Abuse

cutie cat ... i love the way u purrrrrrrrrrr :) :) :) do u know that the purring of cat is a natural healing mechanism ???? great advice from panlai cat !

fortunebullz

2,000 posts

Posted by fortunebullz > 2014-10-11 15:54 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha! Leno is half right! Don't average down! Especially stocks his recommended! But it's okay to average down on high growth stocks!

53,498 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-10-11 23:43 | Report Abuse

IF WE FEAR WHEN MR MARKET FEARED & WE BUY WHEN MR MARKET BUY WE ARE DOOMED TO BE DISAPPOINTED,

We need a logical mind to control our emotion. Emotion should never rule our investment decision. Emotion is not brain - it comes from

E - Motion or Energy in motion (See www.mindreality.com)

Let Calvin give some Real Life Examples

1) When Highland Towers Collapsed in Ampang I met one guy from Sitiawan, Perak.

He was so worried when he arrived in KL. He thought that all tall buildings in KL will soon collapse on him! I had to assure him that it's OK.

2) When 2 planes Crashed into New York Twin Towers SIA (Spore Airline) Crashed from S$15.00 to S$7.00 a share. A dropped of over 50%!

Only 2 planes? But CNN TV Showed it Round the world 10 million times! As if 10 million planes Crashed?!!

It was the best of time to buy SIA at S$7.00. Only in a short will when Emotion died down SIA rebounded to S$15.00. Life goes on!

3) Right Now - Many Expect Market To Collapse into a 2nd Great Depression

And Fear Mongers are Fully Charged With E - Motion!

Energy Without Brain. Or Brainless foolish acts which in more sober times we will later regret.

Posted by leno > 2014-10-12 08:45 |

Posted by stockoperator > 2014-10-12 11:48 | Report Abuse

My Dear, in stock investment we are Only worried about long years of Bear market where there is like lost generation and long years of sub-par returns.

We Only talk about it when it is there ya.

Posted by stockoperator > 2014-10-12 11:54 | Report Abuse

Well i do agree Not to average down and doing nothing. Very sound advice. TQ

Posted by RussianRoulete > 2014-10-12 11:54 | Report Abuse

HOT TIPS BY MANY EXPERT:- NUMBER 1 INFO MUST HEAR IN BURSA... WHAT????

1. WORRIED ABOUT BEAR MARKET??? YES U SHOULD....
2. SHOULD PULL OUT MONEY?? NO NEED TO PULL OUT MONEY ALL MONEY..JUST CHANGE COUNTER
3. SO WHAT TO BUY?? DEFENSIVE STOCK
4. WHICH COMPANY?? TMCLIFE..
5. WHY?? BECAUSE IT IS LEADING DEFENSIVE PENNY STOCK IN BURSA

MUST BUY.... AS SUGGEST BY MANY EXPERT..... DON'T WORRY... BE HAPPY...

TMCLIFE?

TOTAL MONEY COMING.... LIFE

NUMBER 1 AND LEADING DEFENSIVE PENNY STOCK!!!! IN CURRENT MARKET SITUATION....PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT.... BUY DEFENSIVE .... THROW SOME CYCLICAL STOCK...

FAST IN EVERYONE... MUST Q NOW... ATTACK!!!

EXPERT SUGGESTION:-

http://www.thestar.com.my/Business/Business-News/2014/10/11/Emerging-markets-recovering-Mobius-sees-segment-dominating-world-economy/

cariayam

266 posts

Posted by cariayam > 2014-10-12 12:04 | Report Abuse

read this.
The end of QE3 will probably cause the D.J in a longer bear-mode than QE1 and QE2. Therefore, how much you can average it down ? Good luck .

http://gorengaddict.blogspot.com/2014/10/why-stock-market-dropped.html

Posted by stockoperator > 2014-10-12 14:19 | Report Abuse

End of day, to make Money, it is your stock picks.

Your confidence level depends on your stock picks. Cash or keep investing, it is your stock picks. Long term investment or not, it is your stock picks. Average down or Not, it depends on your Stock picks. Recession or No, does not matter, as long as your stock picks perform, Fair?

Economics noise? What does it make a difference? as long as your stocks perform, right?

Even in Bull market. we might lose our pants if we don't care about stock picks and valuation and know nothing about Business, fair?

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-10-12 14:27 | Report Abuse

stockoperator, You are very fond of riddling your way through and you like riddles, don't you ? hahahahaha...

Can you be more clear cut and more concise in your expression next time instead of persisting with your riddling thoughts hahahahaha

cariayam

266 posts

Posted by cariayam > 2014-10-12 14:36 | Report Abuse

Another one of most STUPID posting complete waste of time.

Posted by stockoperator > 2014-10-12 14:36 | Report Abuse

my dear, 2/3 down.1/3 up. Is it not your stock picks? Even 8/10 down, 2/10 up, is it not your stock picks?

as long as my stock keeps performing, why do i care? If you can understand then Good.

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-10-12 14:40 | Report Abuse

stockoperator, OK I do understand your riddle now...so you claim that you are always UP no matter what the market is? In that case you performed much better than Leno. Is that true? Or No Le hahahahaha

cariayam

266 posts

Posted by cariayam > 2014-10-12 14:43 | Report Abuse

Another one of his STUPID nonsense posting. Kindly do not post rubbish like this; attention seeker. Waste of time.

Posted by stockoperator > 2014-10-12 14:44 | Report Abuse

Sunztzhe, you just need to care about your own stock picks to make money. End of story. Not fair?

Even the market tumbles but your stock picks perform. Cannot meh? Market is in constant of Great rotation and weeding out Weak holders and losers and awarding winner. Not fair? Too complicated for you?

jolie2

2,039 posts

Posted by jolie2 > 2014-10-12 14:46 | Report Abuse

to summarize what stockoperator means:

DO NOT BLAME OTHER PEOPLE BUT BLAME YOURSELF.

Posted by stockoperator > 2014-10-12 14:50 | Report Abuse

Come on, the Articles has great intention and I respect it.

Posted by tjhldg > 2014-10-12 15:05 | Report Abuse

average down is double edge sword ... may be poison for mr A but honey for mr B ... mostly depend on how well u know the counter or how confident u r and base on what and wat strategy , plan while u start average down ...

Posted by stockoperator > 2014-10-12 15:08 | Report Abuse

Suntzthe, i remember Stockraider once told the story of High Hurdle Rate of Investment, remember?

Once the challenges is greater, your stock picks criteria must be stricter and be more defensive and gear towards more quality and look for more Margin of Safety.

We do learn some sound advice from Forumners and Articles do appeals to lots of traders and speculators.

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-10-12 15:11 | Report Abuse

stockoperator, OK got u ...and I will riddle it just for u ...u just go for G spot stocks where it takes great immense investment skill using high hurdle rates to find and locate the sweet G spots and that really makes the difference between weak holders and losers from the WINNERS like u !!! hahahahahaha

Posted by stockoperator > 2014-10-12 15:14 | Report Abuse

Beach Boy, Stop peli me ok?

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-10-12 15:19 | Report Abuse

ya...Beach boy like u using high hurdle rates to identify terrific G spot stocks...will be a terrific cum exhilarating experience during this trying times...wish u lotsa luck OK.

By the way, please count me in as well on your G spot stock search hahahahahaha

1007lsl

164 posts

Posted by 1007lsl > 2014-10-12 15:35 | Report Abuse

know yourself,know your stock! love yourself ,love your enemy too!!!

1007lsl

164 posts

Posted by 1007lsl > 2014-10-12 15:42 | Report Abuse

BCC.....BBC'''''CNBC,,,,,EBOLA------boleh ccccc

53,498 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-10-12 15:57 |

1007lsl

164 posts

Posted by 1007lsl > 2014-10-12 15:58 | Report Abuse

why not have a peep @ supermax

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-10-12 18:54 | Report Abuse

The drop in price of crude oil had spooked the market n created great uncertainty on the global stock markets. There is new evidence that the drop in crude oil prices is being manipulated to punish Russia. The key question to ask are
- will global consumption of energy decrease or increase in the future?
- can the supply of unconventional shale oil have a sustained significant impact on future crude oil supply ?
The global demand for energy produced from crude oil n gas will continue to grow as more n more emerging market countries in former Soviet republics, Asia n South America aspires for US n Western European lifestyle. This can only mean that the demand for energy will increase in the future. Major oilfields in the world r facing declining production n many have resorted to enhanced oil recovery to try to maintain production volume.
Unconventional shale oil n gas accounts for 2%-3% of world supply. The unconventional shale oil n gas has maximum production during the first year n thereafter the production tails off at an exponential rate where the maximum life of the shale field is 10 years. It may even be shorter.USA is now a gas exporter but how long can USA continue to export unconventional gas? The export may not be sustainable over a long time period as shale oil n gas production will be unreliable.

So the key question to ask is how long can the Price of crude oil remain at around USD 90 given that the people in the emerging economies in former Soviet republics, Asia, South America aspire for US n European lifestyle which consumes high energy on a per capita basis? As energy consumption grows in the future, the future demand for crude oil n gas may even exceed the future supply.

Posted by sunztzhe > 2014-10-12 19:58 | Report Abuse

The unintended consequence of manipulating the crude oil price to punish Russia is that the profits of Major US Oil & Gas corporations will be negatively affected and if sustained over a long term basis, it will trigger mass layoffs in unprofitable fields. This manipulation of Crude oil price to punish Russia is untenable and may not be sustained as eventually economic discipline and market forces will take over.

The mid term USA elections is coming soon on November 4th, 2014 and it looks like Republicans candidates who are pro business have high chance of victory and will most likely secure the majority. If that happens President Obama will be a lame duck president for the remaining term in office and the manipulation of crude oil price may no longer be tenable.