Be the first to like this.

45 comment(s). Last comment by wwwcomment 2015-02-20 21:07

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2015-02-09 16:54 | Report Abuse

promotion buy 1 free 3: buy glotec, esceram, pworth and cme <-- my punt of 2015. The Legendary King of Chicken.. hihiihhi

klsetitan

143 posts

Posted by klsetitan > 2015-02-09 17:06 | Report Abuse

why the losing end has to out from i3 forever? this is a sharing platform and no one owns it. one year isnt long enuff to prove one's pick is better. True value comes out from long term. maybe a 5 yrs period as minimum? sharing sharing laa... no need challenge and ask ppl out forever, why u have such an ill intention? those who discover Latitute/Gtronic 8yrs ago really disadvantage lor if the challenge was thrown to them 7 yrs ago. He/She who bought that share is real winner 7 or 8 yrs later. That's not fair.

miketyu

464 posts

Posted by miketyu > 2015-02-09 17:17 | Report Abuse

kid trying to prove he is the best and the winner gets nothing in the virtual world.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2015-02-09 17:19 | Report Abuse

Posted by milopanas > Feb 9, 2015 04:16 PM | Report Abuse

biar saya tolong post.value investing lawan growth investing.tapi saya rasa dia takkan berani terima challenge ni.

milopanas again. Why you like challenge this challenge that? Sio ah?

But let me ask you what do you understand by growth investing and value investing, before you want to lawan this lawan that?

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2015-02-09 17:19 | Report Abuse

wtf is ayam ling long? bukan ayam ling ling kah.. wakakaa

,ayam LING LONG lebih best。

milopanas

167 posts

Posted by milopanas > 2015-02-09 17:29 | Report Abuse

Posted by kcchongnz > Feb 9, 2015 05:19 PM | Report Abuse

biar saya tolong post.value investing lawan growth investing.tapi saya rasa dia takkan berani terima challenge ni.

But let me ask you what do you understand by growth investing and value investing, before you want to lawan this lawan that?

jangan guna cina.saya tak faham.saya understand satu saja.growthinvestor belasah intelligent investor cukup cukup dlm 2014 stockpick.cakap apa pun tak guna.

jones83

43 posts

Posted by jones83 > 2015-02-09 17:35 | Report Abuse

Sharing news and knowledge la. If want challenge, better challenge Warren Buffett, John C Bogle, John Templeton, etc.......

chrischan

645 posts

Posted by chrischan > 2015-02-09 17:38 | Report Abuse

kikikiki!!!!!sing con is 100000000X better than warren buffett,john bogle,templeton,etc........!!!!!kikkiki!!!!!

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2015-02-09 17:42 | Report Abuse

Posted by milopanas > Feb 9, 2015 05:29 PM | Report Abuse

jangan guna cina.saya tak faham.saya understand satu saja.growthinvestor belasah intelligent investor cukup cukup dlm 2014 stockpick.cakap apa pun tak guna.

"milopanas again. Why you like challenge this challenge that? Sio ah?

But let me ask you what do you understand by growth investing and value investing, before you want to lawan this lawan that?"

Aku pun tak tahu ayat di atas ini Cina kah?

milopanas

167 posts

Posted by milopanas > 2015-02-09 17:46 | Report Abuse

value investing kalah teruk.

Posted by Intelligent Investor > 2015-02-09 17:47 | Report Abuse

What is the point if growthinvestor or kcchongnz win?

We shall learn the knowledge from the sharing, focus on long term wealth building and let's the compounding effect work for our portfolio.

I don't think Mr. Chong have to accept this challenge. No point.

Why not the challenger read the post carefuly http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/kcchongnz/blidx.jsp and debate with the fact and finding?

Posted by MrTigerShark > 2015-02-09 17:51 | Report Abuse

Posted by Intelligent Investor > Feb 9, 2015 05:46 PM | Report Abuse

We shall learn the knowledge from the sharing, focus on long term wealth building and let's the compounding effect work for our portfolio.

Why not the challenger read the post carefuly http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/kcchongnz/index.jsp and debate with the fact and finding?

YOU WANT EVERYONE SPEND 10 HOURS HERE!
EVERYONE NOT AS FREE AS KCCHONGNZ!
WORK AND LIFE OUT THERE WAITING NOT IN PC!
WAKAKAKAKA!!!!

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2015-02-09 17:54 | Report Abuse

Posted by Intelligent Investor > Feb 9, 2015 05:47 PM | Report Abuse

Why not the challenger read the post carefuly http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/kcchongnz/blidx.jsp and debate with the fact and finding?

Very good suggestions Intelligent investor. Hamtan what is wrong there kuat kuat with your reasoning and arguments.

Alternately, milopanas or growthinvestor, Tigershark, truthseeker1 can post their analysis and articles in i3 to share and I will debate on their articles. Either way is good for knowledge sharing. Isn't that? No good accusing the other bullshit with no substantiations like it is often done, or shout challenge this challenge that, no good to anybody.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2015-02-09 17:58 | Report Abuse

Posted by MrTigerShark > Feb 9, 2015 05:51 PM | Report Abuse

YOU WANT EVERYONE SPEND 10 HOURS HERE!
EVERYONE NOT AS FREE AS KCCHONGNZ!
WORK AND LIFE OUT THERE WAITING NOT IN PC!
WAKAKAKAKA!!!!

So you have no time to share anything here except accusing this and that without facts? And I spare time here to share what I can, a lot of time.

So whose fault is that? Mine?

So am I too kepoh to share things in i3investor? It is better to be like you shouting nonsense now and then?

Posted by MrTigerShark > 2015-02-09 17:59 | Report Abuse

Posted by kcchongnz > Feb 9, 2015 05:54 PM | Report Abuse

Posted by Intelligent Investor > Feb 9, 2015 05:47 PM | Report Abuse

Very good suggestions Intelligent investor. Hamtan what is wrong there kuat kuat with your reasoning and arguments.

Alternately, milopanas or growthinvestor, Tigershark, truthseeker1 can post their analysis and articles in i3 to share and I will debate on their articles. Either way is good for knowledge sharing. Isn't that? No good accusing the other bullshit with no substantiations like it is often done, or shout challenge this challenge that, no good to anybody.

NO NO NO NO NO!I DONT WANT SPEND 10 HOURS HERE!YOU CAN DEBATE WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND CALVINTANENG!HE DAMN FREE LIKE YOU!!!

LIFE IS WAITING FOR ME OUTSIDE!WAKAKAKA!!!!!

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2015-02-09 18:02 | Report Abuse

Posted by MrTigerShark > Feb 9, 2015 05:59 PM | Report Abuse

NO NO NO NO NO!I DONT WANT SPEND 10 HOURS HERE!YOU CAN DEBATE WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND CALVINTANENG!HE DAMN FREE LIKE YOU!!!

LIFE IS WAITING FOR ME OUTSIDE!WAKAKAKA!!!!!

So you have no time to share anything here except accusing this and that without facts? And I spare time here to share what I can, a lot of time.

So whose fault is that? Mine?

So am I too kepoh to share things in i3investor? It is better to be like you shouting nonsense now and then?

soojinhou

869 posts

Posted by soojinhou > 2015-02-09 18:10 | Report Abuse

KC Chong, don't take the bait. I appreciate your sharing and your well thought out arguments. Unlike these idiots, I care less whether your stocks make money but more on the strength of your argument. Just ignore these idiots.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2015-02-09 18:22 | Report Abuse

Posted by soojinhou > Feb 9, 2015 06:10 PM | Report Abuse
KC Chong, don't take the bait. I appreciate your sharing and your well thought out arguments. Unlike these idiots, I care less whether your stocks make money but more on the strength of your argument. Just ignore these idiots.

Jinhou,

I underestimated your kindness when you first contacted me. Thanks for everything; your moral support here and your sharing of your great analysis. You know much more than me indeed in investing.

Yes, there is no point of challenge. Yes, I could very well lose too. We know investing is a process, well thought arguments, and results could only be evidenced after years, not a few months or a year. Even after years, it is also no 100% assurance of success. That is the nature of investing.

nokenzo

591 posts

Posted by nokenzo > 2015-02-09 18:38 | Report Abuse

Price and value of a stock are two separate entities. Sometime both move at the same pace but sometime they diverge. Mr KC Chong is a value investor, so, sometime the price of a stock may diverge from the value, but if you wait long enough, you will be rewarded. How to compete in this case? Why challenge? If you believe in Mr Chong, then fine, if not, nobody force you to follow.

klsetitan

143 posts

Posted by klsetitan > 2015-02-09 18:54 | Report Abuse

hahaha.. super childish... i win u lose... go sleep laa...

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2015-02-09 18:56 | Report Abuse

Growth and value investing is inseparable. You buy an asset of RM1 for 10 sen, that is value investing. You pay RM1 for a high growth company with RM1.50 and you know that its value will grow to RM3.00 in 3 years time, that is also value investing.

On the other hand you pay RM10 for a RM1 high growth company which will grow to RM10 in 10 years time, that is a poor high growth investing strategy.

http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/kcchongnz/47763.jsp

paperplane

1,403 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2015-02-09 19:56 | Report Abuse

Why must ppl separate what is growth stock, value stock, div yield stock, bluechip, redchip? Only idiots separate this way. A great stock can be all the same time haloo. Stock can grow, pay high div, yet still cheap compared to its intrinsic value mah.

paperplane

1,403 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2015-02-09 19:59 | Report Abuse

For 3xample, vs industry loh. And these kind of stock normally will not stay low long. Why. Fund mgrs smart mah,once see it, all panic buy, push up prives quickly. So if information can flow quick,very hard to find such kind of stocks loh. Macam excel force 5 yrs ago.

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2015-02-09 20:43 | Report Abuse

stock market is not about who beats who, it is about making the wallet wins

don't waste time on all these childish challenges

bricks

26 posts

Posted by bricks > 2015-02-09 21:54 | Report Abuse

I don't see the point here. We are here to share and learn together. Win or lose is not important here.

Alphabeta

235 posts

Posted by Alphabeta > 2015-02-09 22:10 | Report Abuse

Whatever approach you choose, whether selecting high growth business or business with sustainable growth and decent dividend policy. The basic criteria are simple and easy to understand business model, management with proven track record, healthy financial numbers and cash flow, most important of all, accurate valuation.

We should emphasize that the value investing mentality sees a stock as the vehicle by which a person becomes an owner of a company - to a value investor profits are made by investing in quality companies, not by trading.

Value investors disagree high beta stock are risky investment. KC has explained clearly the value investment approach.

A company with an intrinsic value of RM2 per share but is trading at RM1.5 would be, as we know, an attractive investment to value investors. If the share price dropped to RM1 per share, the company would experience an increase in beta, which conventionally represents an increase in risk. If, however, the value investor still maintained that the intrinsic value was RM2 per share, value investors would see this declining price as an even better bargain.

Investment is a very personal the key takeaway is selecting value stock that provide total shareholder return (capital gain + dividend yield) that satisfied individual needs.

Challenging someone to a contest to satisfy a personal ego should be discouraged. On the other hand, we welcome positive contribution of fresh ideas in value investment. Personally I have enjoyed KC articles and benefited from them.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2015-02-09 22:18 | Report Abuse

lu orang ah ..: kalau boleh tolong jangan kacau kcchongnZ ..
itu orang tua kawan gua...
orang baik suka tolong orang .. kasihan mah..
tak baik ganggu orang tua faham tak...

lu mau kaunter power meh sini aku introduce
1. glotec
2. esceram
3. pworth
4. cme
5. asiabio

gua yakin pasti naik langit!

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2015-02-09 22:19 | Report Abuse

betul bro

SOP2
30 posts
Posted by SOP2 > Feb 9, 2015 06:23 PM | Report Abuse

mungkin dah terpijak ekor harimau yang tengah tidor, sekarang harimau bangkit dan dah marah.

Posted by nicholas1969 > 2015-02-09 22:39 | Report Abuse

Dont be so childishlah. Why wasting all the energy by challengging each other. Why not combine all the energy and knowledge where we can make more money from Bursa.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2015-02-09 22:42 | Report Abuse

ada cerita bagus bang?

SOP2
31 posts
Posted by SOP2 > Feb 9, 2015 10:23 PM | Report Abuse

hi mr. ayam ,bagaimana dengan mikromb dan evergreen. cantik tak ?

ks55

3,503 posts

Posted by ks55 > 2015-02-09 22:56 | Report Abuse

Just curious to find out who is this growthinvestor? Appear to be like a youngster (Mike Tyson) try to bulldoze all the way. How long has been in the market? Hope he will still be around in 5 years time!

chrischan

645 posts

Posted by chrischan > 2015-02-09 23:05 | Report Abuse

kikikiki!!!!!one post from milopanas!!!!20 post talk why value investment is the right way!!!!kikiki!!!!all 20 post only bla bla one person!!!!kikikikiki!!!!so obvious la!!!!!!

kikikiki!!!!!all i see is growthinvestor better than intelligent investor in making money 2014!!!!!kikikiki!!!!u dont want a genius like me investigate!!!!sing con ko by me 100 miles!!!!!kikikiki!!!!

chrischan

645 posts

Posted by chrischan > 2015-02-09 23:09 | Report Abuse

kikikiki!!!!!money is king!!!!you made it you king!!!!what investment principles also no use when u dont made money in stock market!!!!!kikikikiki!!!!!

chrischan

645 posts

Posted by chrischan > 2015-02-09 23:11 | Report Abuse

kikikiki!!!!!rule no 21 - you made most money,you are king in stock market!!!!!kikikiki!!!!!

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2015-02-09 23:21 | Report Abuse

gua memang baca mandarin mah.. bukan setakat baca.. makan buah mandarin pun pandai.
satu malaysia mah ...

SOP2 hi mr ayam ,lu boleh baca manderine tak ?
09/02/2015 22:50

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2015-02-09 23:22 | Report Abuse

mikeom? evergreen? aku belum baca mantera bro...

aku sekarang kerja collect batu permata

asiabio
glotec
esceram
cme
pworth

marihom

162 posts

Posted by marihom > 2015-02-09 23:39 | Report Abuse

pls dont kacau k.c chong ,dia mmg pandai , when he kasi value latitude price from RM1.25and pintaras ard RM2.00 only...

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2015-02-10 04:36 | Report Abuse

wah lawan challenge ah LOL I think the smart ones will know how to differentiate between the REAL DEAL and the Wannabes LOL but butt then again here in i3 not too many of the smart ones judging from the postings LOL - no wonder Teacher always said 80% lose $$$ in the market -maybe they're too busy challenging lawaning to see who is more terra or terror LOL
o.k times up 5 mins is over back to work or zzzzzzz LOLLL

oregami

1,999 posts

Posted by oregami > 2015-02-10 07:57 | Report Abuse

Kc. You do not have to response. Just do wat u think is righteous. There are ppl who appreciate your works.

kakashit

1,472 posts

Posted by kakashit > 2015-02-20 13:32 | Report Abuse

competitiveness can sharpen the edge, the more aggressive the better, when u're challenged, u bet with ur dignity n reputation which make u a man.

Be a man, common!

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2015-02-20 14:53 | Report Abuse

Posted by kakashit > Feb 20, 2015 01:32 PM | Report Abuse

competitiveness can sharpen the edge, the more aggressive the better, when u're challenged, u bet with ur dignity n reputation which make u a man.

Be a man, common!

Be a man to take this challenge? Dignity, reputation? Hmm, I didn't know this got any relationship.

Let me ask your one question, if someone in the street challenge you to "Ciak sai", do you want to take it to protect your "dignity" and 'reputation"?

Tell me what benefits do you think this "challenge" you can get out from? To get me out from i3investor forums?

But I thought you told me that you benefited from my stocks write ups? Made some money too, didn't you?

Don't want to read my repetitive value investing articles? You don't have to, do you?

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2015-02-20 15:14 | Report Abuse

Naughty kakashit

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2015-02-20 15:31 | Report Abuse

And if you want new stocks picks, I think you should read what Icon8888 has been writing about. He is one of the biggest contributors in i3 on this now. Analysis and reports come with facts and figure. Although I don't agree with everyone and I did put forward my constructive criticisms (hope he doesn't mind), most of his articles and analysis make sense.

well done Icon8888.

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2015-02-20 16:03 | Report Abuse

Thanks Kc. I like your articles too

No need compete lah. Most important thing is our wallets win

wwwcomment

448 posts

Posted by wwwcomment > 2015-02-20 21:07 | Report Abuse

If every challenge also need respond and accept, 埋好唔得闲?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz