5 people like this.

9 comment(s). Last comment by mymoney168 2015-04-20 10:58

Bruce88

1,126 posts

Posted by Bruce88 > 2015-04-18 17:05 | Report Abuse

Proton is good at producing AccordPerdana type of vehicles only. The whole world is laughing on us.

MrNobody

790 posts

Posted by MrNobody > 2015-04-18 17:06 | Report Abuse

you ppls all wrong la. proton never make car.

proton only re-badge car.

somemore re-badge the 2-4 decades car and sell as new model.

ks55

3,704 posts

Posted by ks55 > 2015-04-18 17:09 | Report Abuse

I am totally agree with content of this article. From A to Z.

New Automobile Policy (NAP) is the main reason to force Toyata chose Thailand instead of Malaysia as manufacturing base for south east asia market (could be for Asia Pacific region).

NAP and NEP share common interest, but drag Malaysia to become a loser in this competitive world of business.......

MrNobody

790 posts

Posted by MrNobody > 2015-04-18 17:11 | Report Abuse

NAP NEP all talk abt color. foreign investor fed up.

AzerothJr

649 posts

Posted by AzerothJr > 2015-04-19 15:22 | Report Abuse

Look on the brightside, Malaysia maybe one of the high car price in the region (now i don't even want to compare to SG). But probably its this high price that made KL traffic not yet higher then Bangkok, Manila or Shanghai.
You will cry when you are driving in those cities.
Try not to always only look onto the bad side of the coin.

lcwin

326 posts

Posted by lcwin > 2015-04-19 17:53 | Report Abuse

I think KYY u are wrong. Proton is very successful as it is unprofitable this will get grants and concession from Gov. If proton make money you think gov will financially support them? Another thing is the huge vendors business based on parasites principle of sucking the host ( proton) to a semi dead patient forever on life support system ( tax allowance and grants). In the bigger scheme of things Mahataik is very succesful in this national project. Oh we lost the oppotunity to be the biggest car industry to Thailand precisely bcos of proton based policies. Taksin of Thailand make an all out effort to promote thailand as the regional hub for car manufacturing and yes it is very successful indeed. Thank you Mahataik ..

izoklse

5,231 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2015-04-19 18:08 |

Post removed.Why?

lcwin

326 posts

Posted by lcwin > 2015-04-19 18:22 | Report Abuse

cmon izzo I don't give a shit to any political parties that promote racial hates and discrimination in the name of god. I believes everyman should be treated equally and the poor helped and empowered to make the country successful. Gov is to facilitates and undertake social services to empower the country. Repressing any communities ia actually repressing the country progress unless u think Discrimination is the way forward.
Human Rights should the fundamental principle guiding us foward not hogwash racist rambling and discriminatory policies to make money for politicians and cronies. U know maruah?

Posted by mymoney168 > 2015-04-20 10:58 | Report Abuse

This is old news? When I google search, I realised that the above article was previously published on themalaysianinsider on 26 May 2014. Almost one year ago.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz