10 comment(s). Last comment by Penipu_Value 2015-05-18 14:16

calvintaneng

53,277 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-05-17 14:48 |

Post removed.Why?

fortunebullz

2,000 posts

Posted by fortunebullz > 2015-05-17 15:48 | Report Abuse

I have mention this beforehand! That there's too much high end condos built! It's only half the truth! The affordable range are under serve!

duncan2

235 posts

Posted by duncan2 > 2015-05-17 16:14 | Report Abuse

hi calvin, how are you? Is the price of landed property in iskandar lower than those landed in bukit indah, mount austin and setia tropika? basical which area better for own stay and long term resell value?

calvintaneng

53,277 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-05-17 16:17 | Report Abuse

Huge Demand at JB High Court Auction Only Few Weeks Ago

One One and Half Storey House Came Out For JB High Court Auction. Location Jalan Undan Area in Taman Perling.

Reserve Price was RM200,000

Last time I didn't even bid for 2 which came out for Auction at Reserve Price of Only RM125,000 each.

The Current Market Price?

From RM350,000 to RM380,000.

One Lady House Agent Just Sold hers for RM350,000 in the open market.

So At RM200,000 It Is Really Cheap.

So?

So on the day of Auction 40 people turned up at JB High Court.

Final Bid Price?

An Amazing RM420,000. Even higher than the open market.

A Single Storey at RM420,000 might seem to be a high price in JB Currently.

But a smaller single storey house in Bangsar is now going for about RM1 million.

So relatively JB Is Still Very Cheap even for a 1 1/2 Storey House.

SO THERE IS A PENT UP DEMAND FOR LANDED SINGLE, DOUBLE, SEMI D or BUNGALOWS IN ISKANDAR.

THIS IS THE STARK REALITY THAT SHOW GREEDY DEVELOPERS REFUSING TO BUILD LANDED PROPERTY BUT ONLY GO FOR HIGH END CONDOS TO MAXIMIZE PROFIT IN ISKANDAR.

calvintaneng

53,277 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-05-17 16:47 | Report Abuse

ks55

Mutiara Rini by Boustead is a quality township developer. Though it is a little further away.

When I visited their Office a year or two ago I saw people from KL. PJ and as far as Penang placing booking for their landed houses at a price of around RM450K. Reason is. They might send their children to Singapore for education.

Even my Friend Mr. Law the Osk Iskandar Top Boss has bought a house there, A BIG TESCO HAS JUST OPENED. OTHERS WILL FOLLOW.

The 2 storey houses are now going between RM500K to RM700

fortunebullz

2,000 posts

Posted by fortunebullz > 2015-05-17 16:54 | Report Abuse

You can never go wrong with landed property!

hsteoh56

50 posts

Posted by hsteoh56 > 2015-05-17 23:06 | Report Abuse

but there are still a lot of ignorant and arrogant people refuse 2 look at the cheap and well maintained 2nd hand units around the area. if people buying houses 4 own use, they can still find it in ULU TIRAM areas, after all, the big shopping malls,banks and schools etc. are within a distance of a few km.

sosfinance

1,305 posts

Posted by sosfinance > 2015-05-17 23:59 | Report Abuse

I have seen hypermarkets "close down" or "taken over" or "business turn bad". unlike many years back, we now have many many hypermarkets every where. It was reported in Klang Valley, there are about 150 big shopping complex around.

Not sure the retails are doing well, but I definitely cannot go to the same one as frequent anymore. In Damansara Utama (PJ), you have One Utama, Tropicana City, Paradigm, Empire City (later), The Curve and Ikano, now New Atria. So, I cannot go to the same Nandos in One Utama anymore, sometime I go to SS2, Tropicana City, The Curve. Next will be New Atria. So, retail biz is going to get tough. Even Solaris Mont Kiara, I notice some of the better cafe/F&B shops changes now and then when Solaris Dutamas, might have taken the shine out of its brother.

Unless, employment income goes up steadily, one person can only eat at one restaurant at a time. There are many good one around (referring to PJ).

Stockker

289 posts

Posted by Stockker > 2015-05-18 08:20 | Report Abuse

Pricing and location. Medini Zone A with properties below 1million is still strong.

Posted by Penipu_Value > 2015-05-18 14:16 | Report Abuse

Calvin is gambling his reputation

Post a Comment
Market Buzz