Be the first to like this.

6 comment(s). Last comment by AyamTua 2015-07-21 23:31

Eric Liong

248 posts

Posted by Eric Liong > 2015-06-29 07:29 | Report Abuse

Agree with u ... investor malaysia still not yet exploring the pontiential of tis stock.... may be most probaby as most the big investor just interested at export counter and no oversea counter !!! Wat a interet thing is tis company base in their own country n earn in their own currency... does its become interesting after our currency great depreciation compare with the concern currency ... does tis mean they are going earn more from the depreciation of ringgit just like the export counter.

valuelurker

1,133 posts

Posted by valuelurker > 2015-06-29 09:03 | Report Abuse

No offense, but you just aren't very sharp.

The reason Buffett doesn't give out dividends is simple - there is no other person in the world who can compound returns like he can - so the money is kept for reinvestment because he is simply stating that "I am better than you, bar none", and backed by over 30 years of track record. Mind you, he actually gave out dividends at the start, and found that people are stupid with their money - you may want to check your facts, mate.

The question is, can your Xinghe compound returns like him? Do they have the track record?

So please, do us a favour, don't quote Buffett and compare him to Xinghe.

chonghai

478 posts

Posted by chonghai > 2015-06-29 09:14 | Report Abuse

Do not trust any China company listed in Malaysia and you will be safe.

Ezra

59 posts

Posted by Ezra > 2015-07-06 04:51 | Report Abuse

Fellas check out my response to valuelurker entitled "The better run companies pay their dividend in kind. Not cash." http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/princeanpauperstocks/79484.jsp

wakakaka88

779 posts

Posted by wakakaka88 > 2015-07-21 23:26 | Report Abuse

wakakakaka lots of naive people making clueless claims...wakakakaka

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2015-07-21 23:31 | Report Abuse

kita musti yakin.....

minyak kacang.......

ada minyak.......
ada mee goreng.....

kikikiiiii