1 person likes this.

9 comment(s). Last comment by leno 2015-12-07 15:59

Mat Cendana

2,331 posts

Posted by Mat Cendana > 2015-12-07 12:10 | Report Abuse

It does look interesting to hold as an investment. Even though sales of new cars are not as good right now, the ones already on the road do need replacement parts now and then. But just watch out for the support level. If it slips, then cutting loss here and now is called for.

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2015-12-07 12:19 | Report Abuse

dun worri about cut loss ... i am in for long term meaning i am ready to take a full loss on my investment in MBMR. Investing in car company is very tricky. First, it is Cyclical business. Got up and down cycle. the down cycle got limit but make sure the company is a very capable company. MBMR is CAPABLE company. Cyclical also mean ... usually i buy during sales drop, profit drop in every cars company ... but is very hard to predict when is the up cycle will be coming. So, i am looking at MBMR recurrent regular business of servicing tons of Myvi, Viva and Axia. I havent look at MBMR cashflow, but if i not mistaken ... over the past, they always have positive cashflow. The company unlikely to go bancrupt because of it positive cash flow. Earning should be okay especially its NTA is more than RM 4.00 ; With NTA of RM 4.00 they will be easily earning 5% ROA of about 20 sen per share. KWSP is whacking the stock and now owning 15% of the company.

Posted by goreng_goreng > 2015-12-07 13:14 | Report Abuse

waa leno so insightful

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2015-12-07 14:45 | Report Abuse

copy and paste niah .... hahahahah HAHAHAHAHAH

Posted by goreng_goreng > 2015-12-07 14:56 | Report Abuse

no wonder so serious writing one hahahah, but from what i get is they have RM174.83m net debt and only last 2 year got positive cash flow.

but if u like automotive parts better look at APM. better management and profit margin. kikikikikiki

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2015-12-07 15:37 | Report Abuse

oh ... ok. I am not very familiar with APM. I have been into MBMR a couple of time since 2008 ... and so far no loss. In automotives sector, i dun really look at the profit margin ... but rather more on timing and price. If got time i will get a look at APM as well. Thanks.

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2015-12-07 15:52 | Report Abuse

a simple glance ... both MBMR and APM have about the same profit margin. Cash minus TL about the same, price to nta about the same. Both management about the same. Business wise there are slightly different. I will stick with MBMR because of familiarity for now.

Posted by goreng_goreng > 2015-12-07 15:56 | Report Abuse

wish u for the best leno, hope u can share share again like eforce last time and other potential company. kikikiki ty ty

leno

6,123 posts

Posted by leno > 2015-12-07 15:59 | Report Abuse

no problem ... planning to buy condo at desa park city ... so, need to restart focusing on share market mar ... HAHAHAHAH

Post a Comment
Market Buzz